Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 71 of 309 FirstFirst ... 6667686970717273747576 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -701
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Best receivers in the NFL won't keep buttfumble from fumbling or throwing to the wrong team.
    Quote Quote  

2. -702
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quit your whining junc

Quote Quote  

3. -703
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    i actually laugh out loud when I read his posts. They are hilarious. Usually I would attribute such crazy ramblings as intentional and trolling but the fact that he's actually serious and believes the stuff he says makes it utter comedic gold. He reminds me of the flat earth society people. He thinks the whole entire world is wrong except him. He thinks that only he , a rabid jets super fan, sees his team in an objective and fair way and no amount of proof will change what he sees.

Stuff is great.
    I think he's finally been completely broken. This last round of posts, just wow.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

4. -704
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it's so cute how every year you guys think you are going to be great and how you think the Jets will suck every year. We had a bad year, terrible year and you guys supposedly had a good year and we had almost identical records.

now we are in cap hell again? This must be the 7th time in 10 years we have been in cap hell.
    Quote Quote  

5. -705
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    First off congrats on finishing ahead of us.

Second, we aren't far off from being back to normal as a playoff contender again. The first thing we need is good health. Instead of kerley as our #1 option, Schilens, Gates, Cumberland, Reuland next year opneing day should look something like this: Holmes, Edwards, Keller, Hill, Kerley, ... That's a big difference.

It would be nice if we focused the early rounds of the draft on O instead of D thought the last 2 #1 picks are going to anchor our D for many years to come.

We need healthy skill players and to add some skill players, we need LBs and safeties. I don't blame Sparano as no OC could have succeeded w/ the healthy talent we had on O but I look forward to getting a good OC to turn buttfumble and the O around.
    So why is Rex hiding from the press like a little bitch instead of holding a press conference and just saying this? 'Cause I think it would definitely go over great.

Sounds like somebody's ego got a little hot sauce on it, eh?

Must suck to have a head coach who went from stepping over tougher guys than Channing Crowder heading into a fight to being such a broke dick dog he can't even face a few guys with pens and microphones.

Sad.
    Quote Quote  

6. -706
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    First off congrats on finishing ahead of us.

Second, we aren't far off from being back to normal as a playoff contender again. The first thing we need is good health. Instead of kerley as our #1 option, Schilens, Gates, Cumberland, Reuland next year opneing day should look something like this: Holmes, Edwards, Keller, Hill, Kerley, ... That's a big difference.

It would be nice if we focused the early rounds of the draft on O instead of D thought the last 2 #1 picks are going to anchor our D for many years to come.

We need healthy skill players and to add some skill players, we need LBs and safeties. I don't blame Sparano as no OC could have succeeded w/ the healthy talent we had on O but I look forward to getting a good OC to turn buttfumble and the O around.
    Let's see. I want this player and this player and this GM and then we add this player and this player and when our starting lineup looks like this we are an elite team again.

Yeah, welcome to fantasy football. Right now your team is crap. The what ifs you can keep until next season. Your are so delusional. You really need help.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________
    Quote Quote  

7. -707
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it's so cute how every year you guys think you are going to be great and how you think the Jets will suck every year. We had a bad year, terrible year and you guys supposedly had a good year and we had almost identical records.

now we are in cap hell again? This must be the 7th time in 10 years we have been in cap hell.
    Don't try to change the subject, jets suck!
    Quote Quote  

8. -708
    Sink or Swim, Fin Fan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo LogoSnakes!Dolphins Homer

Re: LOL @ The Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    Don't try to change the subject, jets suck!
    It's just denial. That's all it is.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

9. -709
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami
    Thanks / No Thanks

yes, and it shows.
    Quote Quote  

10. -710
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Breaking News : rex ryan is on vacation at a nude beach

Bahamas -where podiatry fantasies come true. Naked toes paradise

With the New York Jets organization preparing to begin interviews with general manager candidates, and with his coaching staff in limbo, Rex Ryan is on vacation in the Bahamas, sources confirmed Wednesday night.

Ryan and the assistant coaches have the week off, so he decided to take a few days off as the team starts the process of choosing his new boss.
    Ryan and owner Woody Johnson have come under fire for not being available to discuss the disappointing season and the firing of general manager Mike Tannenbaum. Finally, the team announced Wednesday that Ryan and Johnson will conduct a "season ending" news conference -- nine days after the season ended.

By waiting that long, the Jets will be in violation of the league's media policy, which states that the coach and a team official must conduct a news conference during the week after the season ends. The NFL will look into the matter, a league spokesman said.
    http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...ording-sources
    Last edited by Daytona Fin; 01-02-2013 at 11:44 PM. Reason: link
    Quote Quote