Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 72 of 323 FirstFirst ... 6768697071727374757677 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -711
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    Breaking News : rex ryan is on vacation at a nude beach

Bahamas -where podiatry fantasies come true. Naked toes paradise

http://espn.go.com/new-york/nfl/stor...ording-sources
    But, Rex had so much to say in past years. Now he runs and hides like a coward when the heat is on, violating NFL media rules in the process. Rex Ryan is a joke.

Last year, he threw Brian Shotenheimer to the wolves, firing him and blaming the offense on him. This despite the fact that the offense and Sanchez in particular really started struggling more than ever after Ryan stripped the OC of some duties.

He follows that up by bringing in Sparano, a guy Rex told everyone was his "mirror image" on offense. This man was hired at Rex's insistance, not Tannenbaums. Sparano leaves without speaking to the media and is fired. No one from the Jests comes to the podium this week to explain Tony's firing. Perhaps Rex dosent want to answer the questions about why he wanted to bring Sparano in and how Tannenbaum is getting all of the blame.

This year the bean counter is the scapegoat. The team is throwing him under the bus while Rex and Woody avoid the media. I bet Tannenbaum really appreciates the fact that he gets fired and no one comes to the podium to explain or so much as offer a public pat on the back. This despite the fact that it was Rex who had a huge say in the personel brought in during his time there.

What a terrible franchise. Im sure people are taking note of the way people are treated on their way out the door by Rex and Woody. Cowards.
    Quote Quote  

2. -712
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Brian Schottenheimer is not a bad offensive coordinator and I have been saying that for a while. He was scapegoated, rather laughably, and the results were predictable.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

3. -713
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Brian Schottenheimer is not a bad offensive coordinator and I have been saying that for a while. He was scapegoated, rather laughably, and the results were predictable.
    He made one of the worst QBs in the league look halfway decent with his designs and playcalling. It has been all downhill for Sanchez since Rex got more involved during last season and beyond disgraceful since Sparano took over.

I bet Shottenheimer LOLZ @ the Jests as much as we do. If he had time he has probably posted in this thread. They tried to blame the offense on Shottenheimer. Oh, Thats rich.
    Quote Quote  

4. -714
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Im surprised we haven't heard from the little guy yet. He usually gets his biggest post count in right before nine since his wife won't let him use the Internet when he's home from work so I assume he gets to work early to feed his obsession. I actually do feel guilty that I've found amusement at the expense of another's mental misfortune.
    Quote Quote  

5. -715
    Pimpin' ain't easy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    outside the beltway
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Harry, love the sig.
    Quote Quote  

6. -716
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    So why is Rex hiding from the press like a little bitch instead of holding a press conference and just saying this? 'Cause I think it would definitely go over great.

Sounds like somebody's ego got a little hot sauce on it, eh?

Must suck to have a head coach who went from stepping over tougher guys than Channing Crowder heading into a fight to being such a broke dick dog he can't even face a few guys with pens and microphones.

Sad.
    You don't think those orders come from the owner? you think rex doesn't want to talk?

Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    Let's see. I want this player and this player and this GM and then we add this player and this player and when our starting lineup looks like this we are an elite team again.

Yeah, welcome to fantasy football. Right now your team is crap. The what ifs you can keep until next season. Your are so delusional. You really need help.
    My team was crap this season, you do realize yours was too, right? and has been for the last decade.

Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    He made one of the worst QBs in the league look halfway decent with his designs and playcalling. It has been all downhill for Sanchez since Rex got more involved during last season and beyond disgraceful since Sparano took over.

I bet Shottenheimer LOLZ @ the Jests as much as we do. If he had time he has probably posted in this thread. They tried to blame the offense on Shottenheimer. Oh, Thats rich.
    I was probably thre only Jet fan that wanted him back b/c again I'm not a typical whiny fan that listens to the media. I form my own opinions w/ my eyes. W/ that said our O wasn't bad b/c of Tony, I want a new OC but again our healthy weapons for most of the year were Kereley, SWchilens, Gates(who couldn't even make Miami's team), Cumberland & reuland. Whether Brian was back or nto our O was going to suck.

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Im surprised we haven't heard from the little guy yet. He usually gets his biggest post count in right before nine since his wife won't let him use the Internet when he's home from work so I assume he gets to work early to feed his obsession. I actually do feel guilty that I've found amusement at the expense of another's mental misfortune.
    It's cute how someone liek you who knows nothing can bash me even though I roast your weak arguments all the time.
    Quote Quote  

7. -717
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    there he is.....lol right on time .... welcome back
    Quote Quote  

8. -718
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Field goal, fist pump!

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post

My team was crap this season, you do realize yours was too, right? and has been for the last decade.
    Yes we do but unlike you we are not swiming in that river in Africa, De Nile.
    Peace and Humptiness Forever

Quote Quote  

9. -719
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    it's so cute how every year you guys think you are going to be great and how you think the Jets will suck every year. We had a bad year, terrible year and you guys supposedly had a good year and we had almost identical records.

now we are in cap hell again? This must be the 7th time in 10 years we have been in cap hell.
    I have serious doubts that you understand the cap or how it works. I am no expert but you don't need to be to see that the Jets are in deep trouble.

As a challenge, explain to us why you think the Jets are okay with the cap and how they intend to fill a roster that only has 37 players signed for next season, the money available and how you address your pending free agents.

No BS how your GM will save you, we want to hear your opinion on the cap. Lay your Pom poms down and change out of your skirt to a pair of trousers.
    Quote Quote  

10. -720
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    I have serious doubts that you understand the cap or how it works. I am no expert but you don't need to be to see that the Jets are in deep trouble.

As a challenge, explain to us why you think the Jets are okay with the cap and how they intend to fill a roster that only has 37 players signed for next season, the money available and how you address your pending free agents.

No BS how your GM will save you, we want to hear your opinion on the cap. Lay your Pom poms down and change out of your skirt to a pair of trousers.
    I never bothered w/ the cap b/c we always had Mike who was a cap wizard. BP left us w/ a cap mess, a year later Tannenbaum had us out and we still made the playoffs.

as fara s going forward, we have a ton of olsder, expensive guys that will be let go that will get us well below the cap to make some moves. Not enough to make huge splashy moves but the teams making those types of moves usually don't win(see Wash all those years or TB this year).
    Quote Quote