Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 85 of 309 FirstFirst ... 8081828384858687888990 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -841
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Its not me taking it as an insult. Its you insulting anyone who live in the realm of reality as it relates to the Jets. You, the biggest Jets homer on the planet, are the only one who has it right and you think like a coach while everyone else is brainwashed. If thats not straight up arrogance I dont know what is. At this point, buttfumble would be lucky to find 3 teams that would even let him compete for a starting gig.
    I think you are way over estimating teams that would want him, much less any that would consider him starting. As dolphin fans we should know...look at all the left over QB trash we have picked up over the last 10 years! I really hope the jets hire a GM from within, hoping him and rex keep buttfumble!
    Quote Quote  

2. -842
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    When it comes to Eli I tend to agree with Junc. Eli has played big in big moments and has been able to carry his team late in a game but he also makes very questionable decisions and poor throws. Eli is capable of being elite but until he is consistent, I don't think you can grant him that status.
    Quote Quote  

3. -843
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I don't think like the average fan, I am not swayed by the media and "experts". If you take that as an insult that is something you need to worry about. If buttfumble was released he'd get picked up by a smart team and they'd have to worj w/ him to reprogram him but many teams would take a shot since he'd come cheap.
    Guys who need to be reprogrammed are not good football players.
    Quote Quote  

4. -844
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Its not me taking it as an insult. Its you insulting anyone who live in the realm of reality as it relates to the Jets. You, the biggest Jets homer on the planet, are the only one who has it right and you think like a coach while everyone else is brainwashed. If thats not straight up arrogance I dont know what is. At this point, buttfumble would be lucky to find 3 teams that would even let him compete for a starting gig.
    It has nothing to do w/ the Jets, it has everything to do w/ reality. when the board was melting down over Tannheill earlier this year who was trying to calm everyone down? You guys only see it from a Jets perspective b/c I am a Jet fan bu I apply logic to all teams.

I am sorry that bothers you, I feel bad for you.
    Quote Quote  

5. -845
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    There are times all of us take this stuff way too seriously. This stuff is all supposed to be fun yet sometimes we "hate" each other over this nonsense. I like everyone on here even those that irritate me. It all helps make the forum fun but I wish we'd all relax once in a while.
    Maybe. I don't hate you or anyone else here. We should be more mature than that. Hell it would be nice to have a chat with you about **** other than Jets/Dolphins. You know, more civilized ****.

Quote Quote  

6. -846
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It has nothing to do w/ the Jets, it has everything to do w/ reality. when the board was melting down over Tannheill earlier this year who was trying to calm everyone down? You guys only see it from a Jets perspective b/c I am a Jet fan bu I apply logic to all teams.

I am sorry that bothers you, I feel bad for you.
    It doesnt bother me at all. Im just calling a spade a spade.

Quote Quote  

7. -847
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't think like the average fan, I am not swayed by the media and "experts". If you take that as an insult that is something you need to worry about. If buttfumble was released he'd get picked up by a smart team and they'd have to worj w/ him to reprogram him but many teams would take a shot since he'd come cheap.
    yeah most teams if they picked him up would be for a backup quarterback ha. Only a truly desperate team would take him for starting qb. That would be stupid because he's not a good qb, he's not awful, but just average. And a team wanting him, would be a bad team, which would make buttfumble worse and get beat up and look worse. I know you'll bring up the lack of talent from the jets, but the jets have the same guys for ol, and theyve protectedc well before for buttfumble. I think a lot of the protection issues were from sparano. I swear he's an oline coach or worked with them, but everywhere he was with miami, miami's oline got worse and worse. And your jets still had a pretty good defense considering the injury to Revis. The defense allowed scores at times, but I still think they had way more to carry on their back because of the inept offense and buttfumble. I swear the jets wouldve gotten blown out more if it wasn't for the defense. The record wouldve been worse if the defense was bad as well. Seriously if the titans didn't suck on offense, most teams would've blown out the jets with that many turnovers. The credit goes to the crappiness of the titans offense but also the jets defense picking up the slack that mark buttfumble and the jets created.
    Quote Quote  

8. -848
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by cltchperf View Post
    yeah most teams if they picked him up would be for a backup quarterback ha. Only a truly desperate team would take him for starting qb. That would be stupid because he's not a good qb, he's not awful, but just average. And a team wanting him, would be a bad team, which would make buttfumble worse and get beat up and look worse. I know you'll bring up the lack of talent from the jets, but the jets have the same guys for ol, and theyve protectedc well before for buttfumble. I think a lot of the protection issues were from sparano. I swear he's an oline coach or worked with them, but everywhere he was with miami, miami's oline got worse and worse. And your jets still had a pretty good defense considering the injury to Revis. The defense allowed scores at times, but I still think they had way more to carry on their back because of the inept offense and buttfumble. I swear the jets wouldve gotten blown out more if it wasn't for the defense. The record wouldve been worse if the defense was bad as well. Seriously if the titans didn't suck on offense, most teams would've blown out the jets with that many turnovers. The credit goes to the crappiness of the titans offense but also the jets defense picking up the slack that mark buttfumble and the jets created.
    I didn't say anyone would start him right away, at this point he'd need to be rehabbed. he'd go to a team as a backup for a year, get reprogrammed and then will get another shot a year or 2 down the road. a wise GM would pick him up as a quality backup.
    Quote Quote  

9. -849
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    LOL @ this "reprogramming" crap. Like he's some sort of computer or something.

He's a lost cause, he was never good and never will be. His deficiencies early on were hidden by a great defense and good running game. Now that his running game is gone he's been exposed for what he truly is....crap.
    Quote Quote  

10. -850
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    LOL @ this "reprogramming" crap. Like he's some sort of computer or something.

He's a lost cause, he was never good and never will be. His deficiencies early on were hidden by a great defense and good running game. Now that his running game is gone he's been exposed for what he truly is....crap.
    he was good, he's been beaten down and is mentally shot and has gotten into some bad habits. he can be fixed, i hope it is done here but we'll see.
    Quote Quote