Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 94 of 396 FirstFirst ... 8990919293949596979899 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -931
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOLOLOL..
    You can't make this **** up.

Flacco winning games where he didn't look great and was more the passenger than the driver - yet still played well enough to earn his way legitimately into the playoffs now 5 years running is being held against him but for Sanchez, who has **** the bed so many times including that SD game and of course game 14 vs dead Atlanta which they actually needed to win for a deserved shot at making the playoffs, those kind of numbers are out of context and misleading. Hell, Sanchez not only has never driven that bus, but more often than not, has sat in one of the back rows! What could be more "fantasy number-based" then trying to pro-rate his numbers when Sanchez only earned his team an entree into the playoffs 1 out of 4 seasons?

Quote Quote  

2. -932
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    talent has eroded around him.

Most of this season he had Kerley, Schilens, Gates, Cumberalnd, reuland as his mani weapons not Torrey Smith, Boldin, Ray Rice, Pitts & Pierce.
    Sounds like a Front Office problem. If Tannenbaum was the HOF GM you made it seem like he was, they should've had the depth to overcome their injuries.

Quote Quote  

3. -933
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Sounds like a Front Office problem. If Tannenbaum was the HOF GM you made it seem like he was, they should've had the depth to overcome their injuries.
    3 of our top 4 expected receivres missed a good chunk if not most of the season. That's hard to overcome.
    Quote Quote  

4. -934
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

No, I don't think flacco is better then Brees and Rodgers, I don't think arbitrary playoff statistics are the major factor in deciding how good a qb is, you pretend to. And when that stat doesn't work for you, you use fictional statistics that don't exist in the real world and pretend everyone else doesn't see it because we are just average fans.

Seek help
    Quote Quote  

5. -935
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I saw the game, he did nothing in it. It was a blowout from the moment Rice took the opening handoff 83 yds for a TD.
    Well, sounds to me like he never had to put up numbers that game to win so how can you hold that against him? When his team has needed hm to make plays, he has stepped up.

See. Your own ****ing logic against you.

Quote Quote  

6. -936
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teemu7 View Post
    No, I don't think flacco is better then Brees and Rodgers, I don't think arbitrary playoff statistics are the major factor in deciding how good a qb is, you pretend to. And when that stat doesn't work for you, you use fictional statistics that don't exist in the real world and pretend everyone else doesn't see it because we are just average fans.

Seek help
    take your own advice, it's mind oggling how closely some people can follow this game and still have no idea what they are watchimng. you are the same type of guy who a month ago was saying Flacco sucks.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Well, sounds to me like he never had to put up numbers that game to win so how can you hold that against him? When his team has needed hm to make plays, he has stepped up.

See. Your own ****ing logic against you.
    The major difference is Sanchez was making plays and unlike you guys who didn't watch sanchez I watched all of Flacco's playoff games.
    Quote Quote  

7. -937
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Comparing Sanchez to Flacco is like comparing Junc to an objective unbiased fan who doesn't see the world through a puke green prism. In the endless TGG "Sanchez Sucks" thread, someone actually thanked junc for keeping the thread alive by having him to deride, instead of dying a natural death due to universal consensus.
    Quote Quote  

8. -938
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    3 of our top 4 expected receivres missed a good chunk if not most of the season. That's hard to overcome.
    Not if you're Green Bay, Washington, Ne with Gronkowski, etc.
    Quote Quote  

9. -939
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

Where did I says flacco sucks? Or are you making things up again like you where making up fictional playoff statistics that don't exist to try to prove a losing point?
    Quote Quote  

10. -940
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Not if you're Green Bay, Washington, Ne with Gronkowski, etc.
    when did those teams lose 3 of their top 4 weapons in the pass game? GB and NE have future HOF QBs, guys that can succeed w/ anyone. Not everyone can, look at how Eli struggled w/o Nicks and he still had elite overall talent around him. The true elite guys can win w/ anyone, for the rest it's really difficult.
    Quote Quote