Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 100 of 505 FirstFirst ... 9596979899100101102103104105 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 5043

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

  1. -991
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,705
    vCash:
    31772
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Bottom line: when your team has sucked, even going into the the 10 postseason, with yet another conference game FAIL with nothing but abject mediocrity afterwards - in the perspective of it being a blip in time, it negates any bragging rights. Yeah, I'm the excuse maker - Cruz breaks a 95 yd pass play vs the jest in a mid season 2011 game in the first half, and the Giants go on to nearly double the jest score BUT BUT BUT, if it wasn't for that play, the Giants would never have made the SB and Jets (despite finishing 4-5) would have gone on to make the playoffs..... AND if the jest played in the AFCN, they'd have made the playoffs every year, despite being 1-3 combined vs the Ravens and Steelers since 099. When it comes to hallucinations, Alic in Wonderland has nothing on you.

    I would feel sorry for you if you didn't so obviously invite the pumelling- almost 65thousand posts TGG and FH (prob bills and pats too) feeding your OCD.

    But note, at this point I am not ALERTING on and/or registering complaints about you, like you do on me and everyone else frequently when you don't like being pwned! (you don't think I KNOW what goes on around here?) Obviously, I can do pretty well when fighting my own battles.
    so we sucked winning 11 games heading into the '10 postseason? I learn so much new stuff from you every day! It boggles my mind how someone can follow this game as closesly as you do and have absolutely no idea what they are watching.

    YOU were the one who started whining about me years ago and I would get frequent warnings so don't whine about it now and once again you post something funny when it is unintended. you can fight your own battles?http://www.finheaven.com/images/smilies/516.gif


    That is great unintentional comedy. The only time you think you get something over on me is when you are ganging up on me w/ the other misguided folks.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -992
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,648
    vCash:
    21385
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    FWIW, you are considered a puzzy on here who can't fight his own battles. I have been happy bloodletting and have never Alerted on you, especially for the purpose of excising a thread that repudiated and embarrassed me. Your lack of self awareness is only exceeded by your homerism. It's ironic that everything you accuse me and others here, and now on TGG, you manifest in spades. I'm sure you're gonna whine and alert on these posts as well. If they end up gone or banished to the depths... we know who went crying to "mommy."

    Oh and there's a difference between whining and calling out your passive aggressive blind homerism, hating on/derailing anything positively Fins earlier than most here. I was never deluded that because you were more polite about it, you were anything other than an agenda-driven OCD troll.







    "Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

    Quote Quote  

  3. -993
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,705
    vCash:
    31772
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    FWIW, you are considered a puzzy on here who can't fight his own battles. I have been happy bloodletting and have never Alerted on you, especially for the purpose of excising a thread that repudiated and embarrassed me. Your lack of self awareness is only exceeded by your homerism. It's ironic that everything you accuse me and others here, and now on TGG, you manifest in spades. I'm sure you're gonna whine and alert on these posts as well. If they end up gone or banished to the depths... we know who went crying to "mommy."

    Oh and there's a difference between whining and calling out your passive aggressive blind homerism, hating on/derailing anything positively Fins earlier than most here. I was never deluded that because you were more polite about it, you were anything other than an agenda-driven OCD troll.

    You have this odd thinking that someone is tough for responding on a meesage board, you have some serious issues.


    You are the one who originally started reporting posts and despite always being attacked I never did until I got warnings for nothing then I went on a rampage and started reporting all your posts. I cannot remember the last time I reported one of your awful posts though so stop whining abut the culture you created. I can win under any format and I don't need others to back me up. It can be 100 against me and i'll still come out on top like always.

    Go create a childish photoshop or ask if the jets were elite in '09 & '10 for the millionth time as if your life depended on it.

    You are an insecure "man", you need reassurance. I don't, I'm confident, I know what I am talking about so I don't need a silly poll to back me up. Sorry that bothers you.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -994
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    TANNERECTION!!!

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    13,762
    vCash:
    48205
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Complaining about someone whining to the mods resulting in warnings?? Talk about the pot calling the kettle black.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -995
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,648
    vCash:
    21385
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I never reported you.. just neg repped you a few times.. but then ironically when you were teetering on the brink of being pinked out, I felt sorry for you and used my rep power to save you under the theaory that every forum needed a court jester - as I told you way back when that happened. . I also saved you in a PM specifically telling you that if you keep it up I will Alert on you and from what I knew, that would have put you and your OCD antics in the rear view mirror once and for all. I never alert on you; that's a puzzy move, like alerting on a thread where everyone here repudiates your stoopid homeristic assertion that a mediocre team was elite on the basis of a period of time starting with facing 2 teams who considered their games with you so meaningless they pulled their starters. So stop trying to use justification for being a puzzy who goes running to mommy.

    What I'd actually like to do is start a bet with you: how about this, I go onto to TGG and more or less parrot the disrespectful, negative things you say about the Fins on FH, except I sub the Jets. If I get banned essentially on the basis of the crap you get away with here, you voluntarily leave, at least for a year. Or will you punk out on that like you do on all your bets where it comes to having the courage of your convictions?
    Quote Quote  

  6. -996
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,705
    vCash:
    31772
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    You did, you know you did, I was told you did so I know it's true.

    I don't do anything against the board but I am constantly under attack and that's ok. I'm a big boy, I can handle myself but don't start making up MORE nonsense.

    Please post on TGG in a manner that I post which means being HONEST. We have other good opposing posters than bash the Jets when warranted and praise us when warranted just like I do here but you want me to act like Miami has won the last 5 SBs and the Jets haven't won a playoff game since 2000. Sorry, I'm honest. I bash my team when they deserve it like this season and the end of last season. i've praised your team when they deserve it like 2008, like parts of '09, parts of '10 and parts of this season.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -997
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,565
    vCash:
    6998
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    So its totally reasonable to blame most of the game on the defense because they had a bad drive despite the fact that maybe they wouldnt have to be perfect if Sanchez were worth a ****.




    Quote Quote  

  8. -998
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,648
    vCash:
    21385
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You did, you know you did, I was told you did so I know it's true.

    I don't do anything against the board but I am constantly under attack and that's ok. I'm a big boy, I can handle myself but don't start making up MORE nonsense.

    Please post on TGG in a manner that I post which means being HONEST. We have other good opposing posters than bash the Jets when warranted and praise us when warranted just like I do here but you want me to act like Miami has won the last 5 SBs and the Jets haven't won a playoff game since 2000. Sorry, I'm honest. I bash my team when they deserve it like this season and the end of last season. i've praised your team when they deserve it like 2008, like parts of '09, parts of '10 and parts of this season.
    Obviously when you go whining and alerting, you're a mommy's boy, not a big one and if you don't like what's developing or challenging the delusional voices in your head, you either insert yourself into fins centric threads not concering the jest to derail them into pissing contests, or you continue to alert and report to kill the thread. FACT.

    Oh and you were told wrong, but I will start alerting on you. Relatedly, you don't know half the stuff I've know about you and the relative "respect" you think you're held in by some.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -999
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    TANNERECTION!!!

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    13,762
    vCash:
    48205
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    So its totally reasonable to blame most of the game on the defense because they had a bad drive despite the fact that maybe they wouldnt have to be perfect if Sanchez were worth a ****.
    Most of us understand this. In 2013 the Jets wont have the defense to bail them out. They will no doubt have a top 5 pick.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -1000
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,565
    vCash:
    6998
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Most of us understand this. In 2013 the Jets wont have the defense to bail them out. They will no doubt have a top 5 pick.
    Cracks me up that Sanchez can have 3 and out after 3 and out. and turnover after turnover and then the game is mostly the defense's fault when they give up a long drive at the end. It actually literally doesnt occur to our resident football guru that maybe, just maybe, Sanchez constantly putting the defense on the field quickly and in compromising positions may have something to do with the defense collapsing late.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 09:31 PM
  2. Jets Beat Writer guarantees Jets victory over Dolphins in Week 3
    By SkapePhin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 10:52 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 08:16 PM
  4. Thanks Pats* for that BEATDOWN! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
    By GreatBJ#Me in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:09 AM
  5. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 07:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •