Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 101 of 342 FirstFirst ... 96979899100101102103104105106 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,010 of 3414

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1001
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    So its totally reasonable to blame most of the game on the defense because they had a bad drive despite the fact that maybe they wouldnt have to be perfect if Sanchez were worth a ****.
    perfect? they were perfect allowing 34 pts at Oak? 30 at NE, 30 vs. NE? Interesting views on perfection.

at den I'll give you, they played near perfect for 55 mins but w/ the game on the line against a QB who can't tjhrow they allowed a 95 yd TD drive. At the very least they could have held them to a FG and get it to OT.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Obviously when you go whining and alerting, you're a mommy's boy, not a big one and if you don't like what's developing or challenging the delusional voices in your head, you either insert yourself into fins centric threads not concering the jest to derail them into pissing contests, or you continue to alert and report to kill the thread. FACT.

Oh and you were told wrong, but I will start alerting on you. Relatedly, you don't know half the stuff I've know about you and the relative "respect" you think you're held in by some.
    But you are the one who started it. You report me I'll report you, I'm not the one calling others retards.

I know the respect I have, I don't need confirmation from you. anyone who truly understands this game respects me.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Most of us understand this. In 2013 the Jets wont have the defense to bail them out. They will no doubt have a top 5 pick.
    It's amazing how you know this when we don't know who will be on the team.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1002
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post

It's amazing how you know this when we don't know who will be on the team.
    We know who they won't have.
    Quote Quote  

3. -1003
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We know who they won't have.
    as of now we aren't losing any key guys. B/c revis' name is being floated out there doesn't mean he will be dealt.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1004
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cracks me up that Sanchez can have 3 and out after 3 and out. and turnover after turnover and then the game is mostly the defense's fault when they give up a long drive at the end. It actually literally doesnt occur to our resident football guru that maybe, just maybe, Sanchez constantly putting the defense on the field quickly and in compromising positions may have something to do with the defense collapsing late.
    The Great Sanchez accounts for 52 turn overs in the last seasons, not to mention an ass tattoo on his forehead followed up by throwing 3 Ints and scoring 0 against the Cards then a spectacular 5 Int game against the Titans knocking them out of the playoffs yet somehow the defense gets the blame. Go figure.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1005
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    as of now we aren't losing any key guys. B/c revis' name is being floated out there doesn't mean he will be dealt.
    Landry, Bell, Scott, Pace and possibly Pouha. That is a lot of depth and losing Landry is big. As for Revis, I wasn't even counting him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he and Cromartie are traded. The cap ramifications in 2014 with those two on the roster are huge.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1006
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I forgot about Mike Devito as well. Couple that with both TEs and bot OGs and having approximately 15 mil to fill not only those holes but 10 more signals a very bad year for you.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1007
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Once again you guys will have a severe lack of depth. You dont have the cap flexibility to fix that problem.

Quote Quote  

8. -1008
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Great Sanchez accounts for 52 turn overs in the last seasons, not to mention an ass tattoo on his forehead followed up by throwing 3 Ints and scoring 0 against the Cards then a spectacular 5 Int game against the Titans knocking them out of the playoffs yet somehow the defense gets the blame. Go figure.
    You clearly didn't watch games in 2011 and not every TO was his fault though many were.

Landry, Bell, Scott, Pace and possibly Pouha. That is a lot of depth and losing Landry is big. As for Revis, I wasn't even counting him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he and Cromartie are traded. The cap ramifications in 2014 with those two on the roster are huge.
    No key guys unless we lost pouha.

Depth? absolutely, we need safeties(I think bell will be back) and OLBs but we will have a really good DL and excellent corners and good ILBs. I'm confident in the guys we have and Rex running the D that our D will be good enough to compete, it's on the O to catch up to help the team compete but w/ a competent O we'd have enough to make the playoffs.

I forgot about Mike Devito as well. Couple that with both TEs and bot OGs and having approximately 15 mil to fill not only those holes but 10 more signals a very bad year for you.
    I think you are getting too giddy, let's see what moves are made. We'll lose a few guys but I don't expect it to be as bad as you think.

---------- Post added at 01:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:05 PM ----------

Once again you guys will have a severe lack of depth. You dont have the cap flexibility to fix that problem.
    depth could be an issue but we had enough depth to oversome losing our best defensive player last year.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1009
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    depth could be an issue but we had enough depth to oversome losing our best defensive player last year.
    Yeah you guys were spectacular against all odds.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1010
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yeah you guys were spectacular against all odds.
    we were much better defensively in 2012 than 2011 despite losing our best defensive player and Pouha being hurt/ineffective most of the year.
    Quote Quote