Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 104 of 496 FirstFirst ... 99100101102103104105106107108109 ... LastLast
Results 1,031 to 1,040 of 4952

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1031
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I see their new GM is bring in some top compitition for Taco.

Quote:
    ESPN's Chris Mortensen reported on NFL 32 that free agent Brady Quinn will likely end up with the Jets.
    Per Mortensen, the Jets plan to sign two free-agent quarterbacks. Quinn has history with new Jets QBs coach David Lee, who "likes (Quinn) a lot." New York will reportedly bring five quarterbacks to training camp, not including Tim Tebow. In this scenario, Quinn, Mark Sanchez, Greg McElroy, and Matt Simms would account for four, and they'd add one more free-agent veteran to the mix. Feb 27 - 5:50 PM
    Quote Quote  

2. -1032
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Now it's even getting better.

Quote:
    ProFootballCentral ‏@PFCentral
    Jets & Chiefs Talking Matt Cassell Trade : The Kansas City Chiefs believe that they can acquire a 5th round draft pick for QB Matt Cassel and the New York Jets are very interested in this proposal.
    Quote Quote  

3. -1033
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I will be very upset if trade a pick for Cassell. I have no issue bringing him in as a cheap FA to back up mark but it would be asinine to trade a pick for him. W/ our cap situation we arem't getting a legit starter to push mark. We are getting a backup type(Cassell, Moore, Campbell) to "compete" w Mark. Mark will beat any of these guys out.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1034
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quinn is really no surprise because there is no one worth bringing in to seriously challenge Sanchez. The trade for Cassell is a head scratcher. Unless they are working a deal for Revis that will include a 5th rounder, they are not in a position to be giving up draft choices.

Unless Sanchez starts playing decent ball, the Jets may very well have a top 5 pick next year.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1035
    Pimpin' ain't easy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    outside the beltway
    Thanks / No Thanks
    No surprise in the moves the Jest are making. They have a starting QB with SERIOUS confidence issues; a rabid rumor mill concerning trades of their best defensive player and salary cap issues that STILL need addressing. Can you say desparate?
    Quote Quote  

6. -1036
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quinn and Cassel? I realize the Jets have major cap problems and that this year's crop of QBs SUCKS, and that the guy who looks like he might be the best of the bunch is... another USC QB, but come on. I don't buy that they're THIS stupid.

Ice up, Leodis.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1037
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Brady Quinn......

Matt Cassel ......

The Jests ..........
    Quote Quote  

8. -1038
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

NOT SO FAST

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I will be very upset if trade a pick for Cassell. I have no issue bringing him in as a cheap FA to back up mark but it would be asinine to trade a pick for him. W/ our cap situation we arem't getting a legit starter to push mark. We are getting a backup type(Cassell, Moore, Campbell) to "compete" w Mark. Mark will beat any of these guys out.
    Considering that Moore is presently the 3rd best QB in the division, in comparison. to Matt, Buttchez isn't a legit competitor. And that's not even factoring in the relative differences in leadership or respect engendered by their teammates - not to mention that Moore had to always perform with his back to the wall and a job at stake while Buttboy became enabled knowing that no matter how badly he crapped the bed, his job (and Rex tattoo) was always safe. Moore could start for at least a handful of teams including Buff, AZ, as we'll as beating out Gabbert and Henne - in addition to Sanchenne!

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

9. -1039
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    put Matt Moore on our team last year and he produces similar results. No QB would have had a chance. We know you can win w/ Mark Sanchez and we know you can't win w/ Matt Moore.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1040
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    put Matt Moore on our team last year and he produces similar results. No QB would have had a chance. We know you can win w/ Mark Sanchez and we know you can't win w/ Matt Moore.
    Well the Dolphins won with Moore in New York so you're wrong there.

Quote Quote