Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 107 of 356 FirstFirst ... 102103104105106107108109110111112 ... LastLast
Results 1,061 to 1,070 of 3553

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1061
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Yet without knowing the answers you proclaim the Jets will only take "a one year dip". Got it.
    I don't recall saying that. I don't know what to expect yet b/c I don't know what the team will look like.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1062
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc has been on here for years laughing at us over us over picking up everyone elses trash at QB..."well what comes around goes around". Gonna be fun watching the jets circus at QB for the next several years!
    Quote Quote  

3. -1063
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I don't recall saying that. I don't know what to expect yet b/c I don't know what the team will look like.
    So it's pretty safe to assume without much money and lots of holes, the Jets dip will be longer then 1 year.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1064
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He's never won a single signficant game, he can win the meaningless ones w/ his teams out of the race but he has zero wins when he teams have been in the race.

---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

Holmes will be back, hopefully Braylon back, Kerley is a good slot guy, Hill w/ another year of development. W/ those 4 alone we are light years ahead of where we were last year and that's w/o spending any money or picks.
    You mean "meaningless games" like games 15 and 16 in 09 were to the Colts and Bengals... being the difference between a Polian-enabled "winning season" and Sanchez's 3rd out of 4 years of mediocrity? That kind of meaningless game? Or are you specifically referring to meaningful games like Atlanta at homie n game 14 or the last several games of the '11 season where Sanchez needed to win and crapped the bed?

Quote Quote  

5. -1065
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jets are starting strong in FA!

Originally Posted by NJ.com
    Following Thursday's workouts, the Jets signed DT Junior Aumavae, DB Eric Crocker and WR Thomas Mayo, the team officially announced today.

All three were undrafted free agents coming out of college with Mayo coming from the Raiders practice squad, Crocker coming from the San Antonio Talons of the AFL and Aumavae from the Green Bay Blizzard and the Fairbank Grizzlies of the Indoor Football League. Aumavae also had a brief stint with the Buccaneers.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1066
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    if you guys are scared about Matt Moore then you have zero confidence in your team. matt couldn't win in carolina or Miami, he's not winning anywhere but mark has won, if we put the right pieces around him we'll be the better team annually again after a 1 year dip.
    Sorry Junc. Your Jets are a mess. I think after this season Sanchez and Rex are gone and it will be full rebuild mode.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1067
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    Junc has been on here for years laughing at us over us over picking up everyone elses trash at QB..."well what comes around goes around". Gonna be fun watching the jets circus at QB for the next several years!
    Please show examples of this?

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    So it's pretty safe to assume without much money and lots of holes, the Jets dip will be longer then 1 year.
    Teams get good and bad quickly, I would never say I think it will last more than a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    You mean "meaningless games" like games 15 and 16 in 09 were to the Colts and Bengals... being the difference between a Polian-enabled "winning season" and Sanchez's 3rd out of 4 years of mediocrity? That kind of meaningless game? Or are you specifically referring to meaningful games like Atlanta at homie n game 14 or the last several games of the '11 season where Sanchez needed to win and crapped the bed?

Sanchez has 4 ROAD playoff wins undre his belt, Moore has never won a single game that had any playoff ramifications.

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    Jets are starting strong in FA!

Originally Posted by NJ.com
    Following Thursday's workouts, the Jets signed DT Junior Aumavae, DB Eric Crocker and WR Thomas Mayo, the team officially announced today.

All three were undrafted free agents coming out of college with Mayo coming from the Raiders practice squad, Crocker coming from the San Antonio Talons of the AFL and Aumavae from the Green Bay Blizzard and the Fairbank Grizzlies of the Indoor Football League. Aumavae also had a brief stint with the Buccaneers.
    I see you are new to football, welcome and plase pay attention.

Quote Originally Posted by Xeticus View Post
    Sorry Junc. Your Jets are a mess. I think after this season Sanchez and Rex are gone and it will be full rebuild mode.
    I hope not but it is a realistic scenario.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1068

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rex Grossman has a superbowl appearance, divisional and conference championships - plus he was less of a passenger and more of a driver on the Bears than Sanchez ever was, especially in the faux charity (8-8 at best reality year) to legitimately access the playoffs. Plus he never moped on the end of the bench by himself. IMO, even though those 2 have comparable skills, that's a helluva lot more impressive!

Sanchez played with pressure in game 14 of the 09 Atlanta game which the jets needed legitimately to contend and he crapped the bed; he played like **** in the SD playoff game and he crapped the bed; in '11 while the jest were still in contention , he crapped the bed losing 5 out of the last 9 games. So much for pressure. Anyone who doesn't think Moore could have done as well or certainly better with better results, hell I've got a shiny bridge in Brooklyn I can sell you cheap!
    Quote Quote  

9. -1069
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rex has 2 playoff wins under his belt, both at HOME in a year where the 2 seed was just 10-6. he never beat a team as good as NE or SD on the road and in 4 playoff starts has 4 TDs and 4 INTs, in 6 playoff starts Sanchez has 9 Tds and 3 INTs.

you have already proved your lack of football knowledge by bashing Sanchez for the SD game. Someday when you learn what yo are watching I will ask you to rewatch it so you can better understand what happened.

mark has 4 road playoff wins, Matt Moore has never won a meaningful game in Nov or later.

Matt Moore w/ team out of the race: 10-6
    Matt Moore w/ team still in race: 1-5(not counting SD game where he came in w/ score 0-0 so in reality it's 1-6)

It's been proven a team can in big w/ Mark Sanchez, it's been proven a team cannot win w/ Matt Moore but he's a "great" QB when your team is out of the race.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1070

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2 funny: yet in '08 we won a division title when 3 teams won 9 or more games, but that's irrelevant! Welcome to the non-parsing zone.

You have proven your homerism by prizing Sanchez over 2 first round draft picks, Ryan, Schaub, etc. When SD's ace kicker misses two chip shots for him and a makeable 58, the jest score a TD after getting great field position on a defensive interception, and Shone Greene breaks a 50+ yd run but still only wins by 3 because Sanchez completed less than 50% of his passes (including in the second half when they needed it most), 101 yds and 1 Int, if you think he was responsible for winning the game, you really need to sit and watch one like it without the coke bottle-thick green tinted glasses and with someone who's not a fellow "Superfan." Never mind the what, 56 or 58 turnovers in the last 2 seasons. Grossman did more to drive his team into the playoffs than Sanchez did against a dead team in Atlanta playing for them a meaningless game, in jersey or the PO game in SD. To think otherwise is tinfoil hat territory! Here in the no-spin zone we reject "fantasy wins"

Bottom line: if MM wasn't a free agent, how many GMs do you think would trade for Buttchez over him? *crickets*
    Quote Quote