Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 143 of 496 FirstFirst ... 138139140141142143144145146147148 ... LastLast
Results 1,421 to 1,430 of 4956

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1421
    Surprise Everyone Fins!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    3rd in playoff wins, that means more to me than reg season wins. no one carried him in postseason, he played really well.
    - Just because YOU say he wasn't carried in the postseason doesn't make it fact, as it has been proven. As your responses have littered this thread with excuses you will continue to make one now. I won't get into an "argument" with you about this because real life have proven how bad you are at evaluating Sanchez. There is a reason he is about to be out of a job, the Jets drafted a qb and the single biggest reason your team will continue to be in the cellar.

Back to original point of the thread, LOL @ The Jets. I was very curious to see their early draft picks and watched them continue to ignore their offense (really thought they would have picked TE Eifert). Now they have career back up runningbacks as their starting RB? Oh, I am so happy the circus continues into next season.

I have not been this excited for the season to start in a long time, for many reasons.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1422
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by mrodriguez4096 View Post
    - Just because YOU say he wasn't carried in the postseason doesn't make it fact, as it has been proven. As your responses have littered this thread with excuses you will continue to make one now. I won't get into an "argument" with you about this because real life have proven how bad you are at evaluating Sanchez. There is a reason he is about to be out of a job, the Jets drafted a qb and the single biggest reason your team will continue to be in the cellar.

Back to original point of the thread, LOL @ The Jets. I was very curious to see their early draft picks and watched them continue to ignore their offense (really thought they would have picked TE Eifert). Now they have career back up runningbacks as their starting RB? Oh, I am so happy the circus continues into next season.

I have not been this excited for the season to start in a long time, for many reasons.
    At least he says 8-7 and acknowledges the last game against Indy was a lay down. They didn't earn that win. I'm shocked he admitted that.

No one carried Sanchez? ...hold on a minute..
    Yeah I'm not even gonna touch one. What a ridiculous statement. junc is a Jets superhero. I shall name thee Mighty Mighty Jets Fan. Able to leap buildings, spin the unspinnable, debate the undebatable.

No one carried Sanchez...

¡Viva Sanchez Sucio y Sanchez Negro!
    Last edited by finomenal; 05-11-2013 at 08:06 AM.
    #freespesh

Quote Quote  

3. -1423
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He’s a violation to the senses to anyone who is passionate about football. He wipes boogers on the jackets of assistant coaches, flinches and cringes all terror-stricken when opposing DBs merely pretend to come at him pre-snap and he has lots of plays like all the goofy blooper reel fumbles he has … including The Bumble (the Butt Fumble).
    Quote Quote  

4. -1424
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Fantasyland

but but but, in the fantasyland where some interceptions are rationalized as effective punts and defenses are excoriated for making him lose by giving up 14 pts to an inoffensive TN offense, if Tannehill had to work with what Buttchez did last season, he'd have done worse, right? You really can't make this **** up

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

5. -1425
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    but but but, in the fantasyland where some interceptions are rationalized as effective punts and defenses are excoriated for making him lose by giving up 14 pts to an inoffensive TN offense, if Tannehill had to work with what Buttchez did last season, he'd have done worse, right? You really can't make this **** up

"It was all our defense"
    Somehow that means no one carried him. What a joke he is.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1426
    Surprise Everyone Fins!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You know its bad when your own team's fans make fun of you for being a homer.....

It's one thing to have blind faith but he takes it to another level noone can understand.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1427
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoHalo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo

Re: LOL @ The Jets

Quote Originally Posted by mrodriguez4096 View Post
    [b]You know its bad when your own team's fans make fun of you for being a homer.....[\b]

It's one thing to have blind faith but he takes it to another level noone can understand.
    But he isn't a homer, remember? He is an expert in football. And it doesn't matter if he is arguing with an expert, an analyst, current/ex coach, player or referee, or fan of another football team. He is NEVER wrong. And when he is wrong, he never admits it.

Remember. Never goto the Library without your shotgun.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1428
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by finomenal View Post
    At least he says 8-7 and acknowledges the last game against Indy was a lay down. They didn't earn that win. I'm shocked he admitted that.

No one carried Sanchez? ...hold on a minute..
    Yeah I'm not even gonna touch one. What a ridiculous statement. junc is a Jets superhero. I shall name thee Mighty Mighty Jets Fan. Able to leap buildings, spin the unspinnable, debate the undebatable.

No one carried Sanchez...

¡Viva Sanchez Sucio y Sanchez Negro!
    The 8-7 record includes the Indy game. Sanchez didn't play in the win against Tampa that year which is why his record is 8-7 in 2009.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1429
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    David Garrard...............

Quote Quote  

10. -1430
    Picture Me Rollin'

WPA: