Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 215 of 309 FirstFirst ... 210211212213214215216217218219220 ... LastLast
Results 2,141 to 2,150 of 3090

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -2141
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    people view the ongoing buttfumble saga as a negative but if that happened to an irrelevant franchise like Miami or Buffalo it would have been forgotten so I take it as an honor it stayed up there for so long.

No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2142
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    I am starting to agree with the folks over at Gang Green that he is paid to promote the Jets. I mean what other reason could there be? Because, as you just said, why waste the time on people if no one will buy the crap your selling?

I mean don't get me wrong, we have our homers here too. But at the same time even our homers have to stop and say, "Gee, our team isn't doing so well. Maybe it's time for a change". As opposed to just continually trying to convince everyone that we should just stick with the same old game plan regardless of how many times they **** up.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.
    He's been a paid poster for a long time. 8am - 5pm Mondays - Friday, no weekends or holidays. I've enjoyed his Jets spin over the years...but I have to admit it is starting to get a little old.

You have to admit...he's persistant and everone gets a good laugh over his support of buttfumble, Rex and the Jets
    Quote Quote  

3. -2143
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    people view the ongoing buttfumble saga as a negative but if that happened to an irrelevant franchise like Miami or Buffalo it would have been forgotten so I take it as an honor it stayed up there for so long.
    A franchise that has gone 0 for 45 when it comes to actually winning a Conference Championship (at least the Consolation Prize) is considered "relevant" anywhere other than at a Clown College ?

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead

Quote Quote  

4. -2144
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    NJ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Well, I will give you that, no team is remembered more for Keystone cop incidents (Mistakes) as much as the Jets...

ButtFumble-
    The infamous fake Spike-
    The numerous draft Mistakes (Had chance for Sapp, took Kyle Brady... had chance for Marino, took O'Brian....)
    Even the most famous TV station Mistake happened with Jets/Raiders...The Heidi Bowl

I agree, when it come to being remembered for mistakes, no one out does the Jets...
    My personal Draft:

1st Round: C. J Mosley(ILB)

2nd Round: Joel Bitonio(T)

3rd Round: C. J. Fiedorowicz(TE)

4th Round: Dakota Dozier (T/G)

5th Round: Daniel McCullers(DT)

6th Round: Marqueston Huff(S/CB)

7th Round: Jay Prosch(FB)
    Quote Quote  

5. -2145
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    lmao at how delusional nyjunc is
    Quote Quote  

6. -2146
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    A franchise that has gone 0 for 45 when it comes to actually winning a Conference Championship (at least the Consolation Prize) is considered "relevant" anywhere other than at a Clown College ?

and yet still more relevant than the aqua invaders.

Mia is so irrelevant they spent the most amount of money, made the splashiest moves in FA and still no one talks about them
    Quote Quote  

7. -2147
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Holy ****. You cant make stuff like this up.

Quote Quote  

8. -2148
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

LMAO

and yet still more relevant than the aqua invaders.

Mia is so irrelevant they spent the most amount of money, made the splashiest moves in FA and still no one talks about them

Please don't confuse the ongoing "newsworthy" circus that keeps on giving under The Big Top with being "relevant"

Whether it's owners, wasting picks and $millions foisting Tebow on his team, needlessly extending the worst statistical QB in the league cuz he was butthurt over the PManning infatuation, HCs flashing birds, F-bombs, tattooing wives in QB jerseys when not pimping them for his love of voyeurism and feet, having FO personnel try to pimp their female employeees (not the reporters whom they are sexually harrassing) for their diva QBs who're busy sending "dick" pictures to women, assistant coaches tripping opposing players, empty-boasts and guarantees, etc, And of course there's the buttfumble, and hotdog eating, but that goes w/o saying.

Make no mistake about it - there is a major difference between being a news-worthy curiosity and "relevant" - especially when that team legitimately earned post season play without being enabled by opposing coaches and GMs once in 6 years.

Quote Quote  

9. -2149
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Miami has been a much bigger laughingstock both on and off the field during the last decade and no one pays attention.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2150
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Jets have been in the media of course but for all the wrong reasons. I'm glad our Fins aren't out there embarrassing themselves.

And buttfumble will be more remembered for the "butt fumble" than anything else. Sorry junc
    Quote Quote