Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 227 of 309 FirstFirst ... 222223224225226227228229230231232 ... LastLast
Results 2,261 to 2,270 of 3085

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -2261
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daphne, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    For the record, a poster at TGG put that video up thinking how great it was and was chastised by at least 95% of the board. It was refreshing to see that not all New Yorkers are *******s. This kid will grow up to be a very obnoxious punk because his parents are idiots.
    Exactly. That kid deserves a spanking and the parents deserve worse!
    Quote Quote  

2. -2262
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Boca Raton
    Thanks / No Thanks
    There goes our entertainment...buttfumble needs surgery and out for the year
    Quote Quote  

3. -2263
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    DolphinTannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Cue the taps

ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Mark buttfumble is likely to require surgery on his right (throwing) shoulder after Wednesday's visit to Dr. James Andrews confirmed a labral tear in the joint.
    He does have the option of resting and rehabbing. Either way, the labrum tear is almost certainly season ending, correspondingly meaning buttfumble has likely taken his last snap as a Jet. He's owed a non-guaranteed $2 million roster bonus next March and will likely hit injured reserve soon. buttfumble's injury happened when Rex Ryan left him in the preseason finale behind backup offensive linemen. The Jets will move forward with Matt Simms and Brady Quinn behind Geno Smith. While a big story all things considered, the Jets had already turned the page on buttfumble and his loss will in no way affect their 2013 season.
    Quote Quote  

4. -2264
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DeathStar View Post
    There goes our entertainment...buttfumble needs surgery and out for the year
    He's not done yet...

I'm hoping he hit's up Ray Lewis for that deer antler spray...we need him to keep the circus going
    Quote Quote  

5. -2265
    Sink or Swim, Fin Fan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo LogoSnakes!Dolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by Daytona Fin View Post
    Cue the taps:
    ESPN's Chris Mortensen reports Mark buttfumble is likely to require surgery on his right (throwing) shoulder after Wednesday's visit to Dr. James Andrews confirmed a labral tear in the joint.
    He does have the option of resting and rehabbing. Either way, the labrum tear is almost certainly season ending, correspondingly meaning buttfumble has likely taken his last snap as a Jet. He's owed a non-guaranteed $2 million roster bonus next March and will likely hit injured reserve soon. buttfumble's injury happened when Rex Ryan left him in the preseason finale behind backup offensive linemen. The Jets will move forward with Matt Simms and Brady Quinn behind Geno Smith. While a big story all things considered, the Jets had already turned the page on buttfumble and his loss will in no way affect their 2013 season.
    Well if he does end up on IR, I don't see how Rex keeps his job. It is his fault that buttfumble is hurt in the first place.
    Quote Quote  

6. -2266
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post
    Well if he does end up on IR, I don't see how Rex keeps his job. It is his fault that buttfumble is hurt in the first place.
    So if Geno Smith leads them to a wiining record would any jet fan be truly mad.
    buttfumble being hurt might affect him keeping his job but winning or losing will be the factor that keeps or loss his job.
    Not saying I think they will have a good season but week 1 was not the disaster with Smith at qb that many thought it would be.
    Week 2 might be that disaster esp with NE being next on list.
    When Death Smiles Upon You the Infantryman smiles back

WVdolphan "Ireland gets it.
    And those who also get it, know that Ireland gets it. Those who are clueless are still concerned about cornfed and the running game"

WVDOLPHAN "The last thing this team should be worried about is the OC(offensive corn). When you add it all up, its really a pretty solid OC"
    Quote Quote  

7. -2267
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    On one hand, I'd like the Patriots to destroy the Jets just to watch the ensuing aftermath. On the other hand, I'd like the Jets to win because I think that gives the Dolphins a better chance to win the division later in the year. It's a tough call.
    Quote Quote  

8. -2268
    Sink or Swim, Fin Fan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo LogoSnakes!Dolphins Homer
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    So if Geno Smith leads them to a wiining record would any jet fan be truly mad.
    buttfumble being hurt might affect him keeping his job but winning or losing will be the factor that keeps or loss his job.
    Not saying I think they will have a good season but week 1 was not the disaster with Smith at qb that many thought it would be.
    Week 2 might be that disaster esp with NE being next on list.
    Yeah. I originally had written that it all depends on how well they do with Smith. But I deleted it by accident because I was editing out some not so nice things I had written.

But at the same time, Smith wasn't Rex's idea. So if Idzik's decides he needs a reason to push his rebuild ideas without any kind of resistance, he will have his built in excuse to can Rex.
    Quote Quote  

9. -2269
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aviano, Italy
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

I am not certain Rex is going anywhere. Obviously this depends on wins and losses but he has a rookie QB and few weapons to help him. If the Jets get to 5-6 wins, which I think is reasonable, and there is no circus surrounding the team, he'll be back. Keep in mind that Woody Johnson is a Rex Ryan fan and obviously Woody made it clear to Idzik that if he wanted the job he would have to retain Rex as his coach. Anything said beyond the 2013 season is speculation.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2270
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It is a sad day if mark is done for the year b/c that means he is done for his Jets career. I appreciate everything he did for us and although I am rooting for Geno I was hopeful if Geno stumbled Mark would get one last chance.
    Quote Quote