Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 102 of 357 FirstFirst ... 979899100101102103104105106107 ... LastLast
Results 1,011 to 1,020 of 3567

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1011
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    But you are the one who started it. You report me I'll report you, I'm not the one calling others retards.

I know the respect I have, I don't need confirmation from you. anyone who truly understands this game respects me.
    For the last time, I never alerted on you. I may have called some fins fan who labeled Ross as the bad kind of jew a "CeeSucker" but I didn't even alert on him! The irony is, if I had alerted on you one particular time, you'd have been suspended but I decided to cut you some slack. Nevertheless, you already are alerting on me and others. How's that working out for you? As far as being respected around here, no skin off my back if that's what you're comfortable believing.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1012
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have no reason to believe you b/c you have been so dishonest in the past but I'll drop it for now. It's a meaningless point anyway, no one deals w/ more nonsense here than myself and I was encouraged by mods to report things which I rarely do and I haven't reported anything of yours in a long time. the only think I sent to them was the retard comment from the other poster. we don't need nonsense like that on the board.
    Quote Quote  

3. -1013
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Once again you guys will have a severe lack of depth. You dont have the cap flexibility to fix that problem.
    although this may be a tl;dr for a dolphinsfan. just go ahead and forward to part 3 and maybe skim through parts 1 and 2. this guy is no gm but he is a very good amateur capologist and he outlines a few pretty easy ways the jets can get to around 25-29 mil under the cap without releasing anyone we actually would care about and without hamstringing the team going forward into 2014 and 2015. there is also a section in his website which outlines the rest of the afc easts cap situations......although he doesn't go into depth with write-ups like he does on the jets. overall this guy is very well versed with the salary cap and if he can come up with this then i'd assume idzik will be fine. the idea that the jest will HAVE to suck for a few years is not true......so stop. now they may indeed suck, but it won't be because they have no choices due to salary cap

http://nyjetscap.com/2013_Articles/j...cap-part1.html
    Quote Quote  

4. -1014
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Landry, Bell, Scott, Pace and possibly Pouha. That is a lot of depth and losing Landry is big. As for Revis, I wasn't even counting him, but I wouldn't be surprised if he and Cromartie are traded. The cap ramifications in 2014 with those two on the roster are huge.
    go to the link i gave in the post above. you really don't know what you're talking about as far as the jets cap is concerned. the jets will most likely be keeping revis or cromartie....and getting some nice picks fore the one they decide not to keep
    Quote Quote  

5. -1015
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jetsattack View Post
    go to the link i gave in the post above. you really don't know what you're talking about as far as the jets cap is concerned. the jets will most likely be keeping revis or cromartie....and getting some nice picks fore the one they decide not to keep

Plus your qb situation is looking solid. You guys definitely are contenders next year.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1016
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    although this may be a tl;dr for a dolphinsfan. just go ahead and forward to part 3 and maybe skim through parts 1 and 2. this guy is no gm but he is a very good amateur capologist and he outlines a few pretty easy ways the jets can get to around 25-29 mil under the cap without releasing anyone we actually would care about and without hamstringing the team going forward into 2014 and 2015. there is also a section in his website which outlines the rest of the afc easts cap situations......although he doesn't go into depth with write-ups like he does on the jets. overall this guy is very well versed with the salary cap and if he can come up with this then i'd assume idzik will be fine. the idea that the jest will HAVE to suck for a few years is not true......so stop. now they may indeed suck, but it won't be because they have no choices due to salary cap

http://nyjetscap.com/2013_Articles/j...cap-part1.html
    tl;dr

What I know is that every guy you release needs a replacement and theres no way you can release the guys you need to release, sign quality players in their place, plus add quality depth. I know this because Im not a retard.

Quote Quote  

7. -1017
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    tl;dr

What I know is that every guy you release needs a replacement and theres no way you can release the guys you need to release, sign quality players in their place, plus add quality depth. I know this because Im not a retard.
    most of the guys we will be releasing or have to replace due to being free agents are not much to sweat honestly. next year will be baout the jets creating cap room and finding the lower priced role players and depth players any nfl roster needs to be succesful. expect tghe jets to have another 6 or so win season next year and for 2014 to be the year they start to really come back.......it will be all about fidning a long-term solution at qb obviously but the jets won't be signing any big ticket free agents until next off season. quality and depth players can be easily afforded with 25 million in cap space. plus we will likely be stocking up on draft picks. i know the dolphins fan base is used to sucking for 5 years while they "rebuild" but it doesn't hace to take that long.

btw, if you even bothered to look at all at the link i gave then you'd see that you are wrong
    Quote Quote  

8. -1018
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    most of the guys we will be releasing or have to replace due to being free agents are not much to sweat honestly. next year will be baout the jets creating cap room and finding the lower priced role players and depth players any nfl roster needs to be succesful. expect tghe jets to have another 6 or so win season next year and for 2014 to be the year they start to really come back.......it will be all about fidning a long-term solution at qb obviously but the jets won't be signing any big ticket free agents until next off season. quality and depth players can be easily afforded with 25 million in cap space. plus we will likely be stocking up on draft picks. i know the dolphins fan base is used to sucking for 5 years while they "rebuild" but it doesn't hace to take that long.

btw, if you even bothered to look at all at the link i gave then you'd see that you are wrong
    You said my Dolphins fan brain couldnt handle that link, so I didnt bother.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1019
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You said my Dolphins fan brain couldnt handle that link, so I didnt bother.
    i didn't say that at all. i said it's probably too long of a read for a dolphins fan to bother with a big article on the jets cap but skim through and forward to the 3rd part. there is also a whole section on that site on the dolphins current and future cap hits.....might be useful for you guys to take a look
    Quote Quote  

10. -1020
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jets don't need a GM - they need a Capologist

What good fortune for MIA that they kept that moron HC

---------- Post added at 04:22 PM ---------- Previous post was at 04:20 PM ----------

This thread is like that candy that sticks in your teeth and the top of your mouth - it just keeps giving back and back
    Quote Quote