Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 1 of 323 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo

LOL @ The Jets

I watch a lot of the NY sports networks,(SNY, YES) and when doing so I see a ton of commercials for the Jets trying real hard to sell tickets. They are trying to get rid of season tickets for dirt cheap. No one is buying them. They cant even sell out in the biggest metropolitan area in the world. They even have the draw of Tim Tebow who brings in rich Christians who arent even football fans.

The Jets are going to be terrible this year and everyone knows it. If you guys get a chance you should watch/listen to Francesa's show in the afternoons. You can find it streaming online at wfan or itunes and on tv on the Yes network. Listening to him hammer on the Jets and have their fans call in trying to defend them is solid gold. Half of their own fans will call and bash them too. Its great.

The Jets offense is attrotious. I thought we had a lack of talent at skill positions. Look at the Jets roster. Outsides of Holmes, who is a punk, and Dustin Keller, they have nobody who can make a play or threaten a defense. They are counting on a rookie at WR to give them a boost. Its hillarious they want to ground and pound and yet the only RB they have is Greene who has proven he cant carry the load. Their OL is total garbage. How in the hell are they going to run the ball. The capper is they have TONY SPARANO running the offense. They are not going to be able to score at all. Their OL will be a revolving door of total sieves.(sp?) With no running backs worth anything, bad QB play, a terrible OL, and nobody who can get open that has a good attitude, this could be one of the worst offenses in history.

The Jets are in for a terrible season. Its going to be great. Their defense is highly overrated as well. And once you put all the pressure on those guys, they are going to fold. Even Revis is complaining going into the season about his contract again. This is a total recipe for disaster. Tebowmania, Sanchez, Holmes' attitude, chaotic fights in camp, Rex losing control and running his mouth, Revis disgruntled, Tony Sparano, and a roster completely void of offensive talent = epic implosion.
    Solid Gold folks.

See Rex wanted to bring in Tebow and pretend he could run it. I will tell you now Rex likes the idea of his offense being totally challenged and not capable of scoring. You see Rex wants it to be all about him. He dosent just want to win, he wants to win the way the Ravens did back in the day. He wants the Jets to win the whole thing without being able to score and his defense dominating its way to a title. That way he can talk about what a defensive genius he is. Too bad for him his defense blows. He dosent have the talent that Baltimore had. No way this team can pull that off. Revis is not going to make a whole defense. They dont have a consistant enough pass rush. They cant get consistant pressure without blitzing and even then they dont always get to the QB. Its going to be a long season for the Jets.

And to cap it off, the phins are a way better team. Much tougher at the LOS. Both teams lack skills position talent, but the phins have the better defense and a way better OL. We are going to smash the **** out of the Jets TWICE. Book it.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You really shouldn't discuss ticket sales. The jets have been sold out since the 70s, w/ the new Stadium and PSLs they have turend off a lot of old STH's and the $50 seats are some of the worst in the league as you are a mile high away from the field. They screwed the fans w/ PSLs aqnd this is a backlash of that, nothing else and we will be sold out unlike your team.
    Quote Quote  

3. -3

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You really shouldn't discuss ticket sales. The jets have been sold out since the 70s, w/ the new Stadium and PSLs they have turend off a lot of old STH's and the $50 seats are some of the worst in the league as you are a mile high away from the field. They screwed the fans w/ PSLs aqnd this is a backlash of that, nothing else and we will be sold out unlike your team.
    Its not looking like you will. A sportwriter who I forget his name, tweeted about the Jets calling him trying to sell tickets and when he told the person on the phone he was a sportswriter the Jets employee responded "good, then you should know a lot of people that you can get the word out to that we have tickets".

This is in NY City, not Miami. The Jets are on sports shows 24/7 thanks to Tebow and the complete circus they have going on. Despite those two facts, they still cant sell tickets.

---------- Post added at 10:29 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:27 AM ----------

I do notice of all things you wanted to dispute there it was ticket sales. No challenge coming from you about how horrible your offense and team in general will be this season. Good move there.
    Quote Quote  

4. -4
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I didn't make it that far down your post to counter the other nonsense.
    Quote Quote  

5. -5
    1st Ballot Hall of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    CUSE
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was just in cortland yesterday...**** THE JETS!!!!! Anyway..now that I got that out of my system.. I really dont give a damn about ticket sales..Its not my money..All tho I would like to see some support for my fins of course..
    Quote Quote  

6. -6

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    I didn't make it that far down your post to counter the other nonsense.
    Because you cant. How are the Jets going to score? How are they going to run the ball? Who do the Jets have aside from Keller and Holmes who can make a play?
    Quote Quote  

7. -7
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Because you cant. How are the Jets going to score? How are they going to run the ball? Who do the Jets have aside from Keller and Holmes who can make a play?
    shouldn't you worry about how you guys will score?
    Quote Quote  

8. -8
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    What do the Dolphins have to do with WV's point? Answer his questions

Quote Quote  

9. -9
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    What do the Dolphins have to do with WV's point? Answer his questions
    Come on Phinz, you should know by now that Junc answers WITH questions.

Forgive my spelling. This was sent from my phone.
    Quote Quote  

10. -10

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    I definately worry about how we will generate offense, especially if Philbin decides to roll David Garrard out there.

However, as a phins fan Im much more confident in our ability to score a few points with out dominant OL and strong rushing attack than I am the Jets who completely lack talent of any kind on offense aside from a couple of their OLmen, a disgruntled WR, and a good pass catching TE.

The phins offense is also designed by a couple of men who have had success running offenses before. The Jets on the other hand have their offense ran by..... TONY SPARANO.
    Quote Quote