Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 105 of 500 FirstFirst ... 100101102103104105106107108109110 ... LastLast
Results 1,041 to 1,050 of 4995

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

  1. -1041
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,586
    vCash:
    20943
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You of course are entitled to your opinion, although mine is that anyone's who wouldn't trade Sanchez for even Ryan or Schaub nor for 2 first round picks might just be suspect. Over Moore's 25 starts for worse teams than the jest, he was 13-12; over Buttski's last 25 starts for better teams he's 10-15.

    But even if Moore were not the superior QB on mechanical skills, reading D's and long ball accuracy alone, he's a man who inspires his teammates to vote him MVP and a leader who doesn't pout and mope on the end of the bench when things go sour. That alone makes him more valuable. Again Moore can start on several teams right now.. at least; no one would sign Sanchez with an eye towards starting him.

    Given all that, I do hope like hell Moore signs out of the division and likely will now that A. Smith is off the "available one way or another QB list" rendering him the best available option and likely goosing Matt's asking price up beyond the jest's affordability.






    "Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

    Quote Quote  

  2. -1042
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,520
    vCash:
    4651
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    put Matt Moore on our team last year and he produces similar results. No QB would have had a chance. We know you can win w/ Mark Sanchez and we know you can't win w/ Matt Moore.
    Its truly hilarious how you view QBs. The only time you ever apply any context whatsoever is if its convenient in defending the failures of Captain Assfumble.




    Quote Quote  

  3. -1043
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,350
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    You of course are entitled to your opinion, although mine is that anyone's who wouldn't trade Sanchez for even Ryan or Schaub nor for 2 first round picks might just be suspect. Over Moore's 25 starts for worse teams than the jest, he was 13-12; over Buttski's last 25 starts for better teams he's 10-15.

    But even if Moore were not the superior QB on mechanical skills, reading D's and long ball accuracy alone, he's a man who inspires his teammates to vote him MVP and a leader who doesn't pout and mope on the end of the bench when things go sour. That alone makes him more valuable. Again Moore can start on several teams right now.. at least; no one would sign Sanchez with an eye towards starting him.

    Given all that, I do hope like hell Moore signs out of the division and likely will now that A. Smith is off the "available one way or another QB list" rendering him the best available option and likely goosing Matt's asking price up beyond the jest's affordability.
    Ryan & Schaub have 2 combined postseason wins playing w/ MUCH better talent and both wins were at home, sorry if I'm not impressed.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -1044
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,520
    vCash:
    4651
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Ryan & Schaub have 2 combined postseason wins playing w/ MUCH better talent and both wins were at home, sorry if I'm not impressed.
    Wait...so youre gonna double down on that opinion? Holy ****ing LOL. Taking a poor opinion is one thing. Doubling down after its proven to be a foolish opinion is a whole different breed of hard headed.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -1045
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,350
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Wait...so youre gonna double down on that opinion? Holy ****ing LOL. Taking a poor opinion is one thing. Doubling down after its proven to be a foolish opinion is a whole different breed of hard headed.
    I like Ryan, I think eventually he'll overcome his January demons, Schaub is another story. He has never been anything more than a good fantasy QB. W/ better QB play Houston would have been int he playoffs annually and may even have done something
    Quote Quote  

  6. -1046
    tylerdolphin's Avatar
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2005
    Posts:
    12,520
    vCash:
    4651
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I like Ryan, I think eventually he'll overcome his January demons, Schaub is another story. He has never been anything more than a good fantasy QB. W/ better QB play Houston would have been int he playoffs annually and may even have done something
    I dont think the Falcons would trade you john beck for Sanchez plus every single one of your draft picks. The gap between the two isnt even close. Schaub is a league average QB. Most people (basically everyone on Earth other than you) dont think Sanchez is even average.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -1047
    Ben Had's Avatar
    Average Fan

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    1,066
    vCash:
    6799
    Thanks / No Thanks
    But he'll tell you how the jets have won BIG with Nacho

    God I hope he's the Jets starting QB next year!
    Quote Quote  

  8. -1048
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    TANNERECTION!!!

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    13,631
    vCash:
    43292
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you really believe that Sanchez was not a huge problem in NY last season I don't know what to tell you, Granted he didn't have much talent but using that is nothing more then an excuse when it comes to his play. His accuracy was horrible, confidence eroded, for god's sakes the man ran into his own mans ass in an open field no less.

    Sorry but 52 TO's in 2 years is not the characteristics of a good QB regardless of who he is surrounded with. You only need to look at the massive weapons the Dolphins had for Tannehill to see that a lack of talent is merely an excuse.

    With the extreme lack of talent the Jets are faced with in 2013 is the rallying cry going to be Mark needs more weapons for 2014? No. He will be gone and Rex may be as well.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -1049
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,350
    vCash:
    29285
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    If you really believe that Sanchez was not a huge problem in NY last season I don't know what to tell you, Granted he didn't have much talent but using that is nothing more then an excuse when it comes to his play. His accuracy was horrible, confidence eroded, for god's sakes the man ran into his own mans ass in an open field no less.

    Sorry but 52 TO's in 2 years is not the characteristics of a good QB regardless of who he is surrounded with. You only need to look at the massive weapons the Dolphins had for Tannehill to see that a lack of talent is merely an excuse.

    With the extreme lack of talent the Jets are faced with in 2013 is the rallying cry going to be Mark needs more weapons for 2014? No. He will be gone and Rex may be as well.
    Where did I say he wasn't? he was horrible, about as bad as a QB could be BUT he didn't have much help. He needs talent around him as does every QB not name Brady, he didn't have healthy talent around him. When he has had it he has won.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -1050
    J. David Wannyheimer's Avatar
    The truth is out there.

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Sep 2011
    Posts:
    16,326
    vCash:
    123764
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I really hope Jets management feels the same way about Mark Sanchez as junc does. I really do. Because my worst nightmare as a football fan continues to be Matt Moore playing in bile green.

    Ice up, Leodis.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 09:31 PM
  2. Jets Beat Writer guarantees Jets victory over Dolphins in Week 3
    By SkapePhin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 10:52 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 08:16 PM
  4. Thanks Pats* for that BEATDOWN! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
    By GreatBJ#Me in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:09 AM
  5. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 07:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •