Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 106 of 323 FirstFirst ... 101102103104105106107108109110111 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,060 of 3221

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

  1. -1051
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,034
    vCash:
    13430
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mine too..but IMO KC taking Alex smith off the market makes Matt the most compelling option, goosing up his price out of jest range and affording him the opportunity to be more picky. Matt's smart and in the division so he sees close up how their joke of a HC refused to yank Buttchez no matter how awfully he crapped the bed and even has a ridiculous tattoo commemorating him so he knows what's what.
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    I really hope Jets management feels the same way about Mark Sanchez as junc does. I really do. Because my worst nightmare as a football fan continues to be Matt Moore playing in bile green.



    ANNOUNCING a new FH smiley. Use it judiciously and selectively as to not diminish its impact!



    Quote Quote  

  2. -1052
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,231
    vCash:
    20994
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    if you guys are scared about Matt Moore then you have zero confidence in your team. matt couldn't win in carolina or Miami, he's not winning anywhere but mark has won, if we put the right pieces around him we'll be the better team annually again after a 1 year dip.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -1053
    Vaark's Avatar
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    20,034
    vCash:
    13430
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    if you guys are scared about Matt Moore then you have zero confidence in your team. matt couldn't win in carolina or Miami, he's not winning anywhere but mark has won, if we put the right pieces around him we'll be the better team annually again after a 1 year dip.
    Moore is 13-12 in his career starts for arguably much worse teams than the Jest were even over their last 25 games where Sanchez is 10-15. He's had a better record starting under center than that team has when someone else did. Even in his Carolina multiple injury year, over the games he started, his record was comparable to Cam Newton's next year up with better pieces around him and his incredible mobility up thru the 10th game.

    If it's a matter of having won in the past - at this point the distant past in NFL years, hell, Rex Grossman, the original Sanchez but with a better deep ball, descended testicles, never enabled/coddled and who's actually: a) won a division title, b)won a conference title and c) lead his team to the SB is an available free agent. That same argument can be made that if the jest put some pieces around him, they'll have an upscale version of Buttcheese.

    Quote Quote  

  4. -1054
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    12,819
    vCash:
    9217
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    With 8 million in space and 17 open positions I wonder just how much talent the Jets can put around Sanchez
    Quote Quote  

  5. -1055
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,231
    vCash:
    20994
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Moore is 13-12 in his career starts for arguably much worse teams than the Jest were even over their last 25 games where Sanchez is 10-15. He's had a better record starting under center than that team has when someone else did. Even in his Carolina multiple injury year, over the games he started, his record was comparable to Cam Newton's next year up with better pieces around him and his incredible mobility up thru the 10th game.

    If it's a matter of having won in the past - at this point the distant past in NFL years, hell, Rex Grossman, the original Sanchez but with a better deep ball, descended testicles, never enabled/coddled and who's actually: a) won a division title, b)won a conference title and c) lead his team to the SB is an available free agent. That same argument can be made that if the jest put some pieces around him, they'll have an upscale version of Buttcheese.

    He's never won a single signficant game, he can win the meaningless ones w/ his teams out of the race but he has zero wins when he teams have been in the race.

    ---------- Post added at 01:41 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:41 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    With 8 million in space and 17 open positions I wonder just how much talent the Jets can put around Sanchez
    Holmes will be back, hopefully Braylon back, Kerley is a good slot guy, Hill w/ another year of development. W/ those 4 alone we are light years ahead of where we were last year and that's w/o spending any money or picks.
    Quote Quote  

  6. -1056
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    12,819
    vCash:
    9217
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Who is going to carry the ball, block and who will be your tight end? Safeties? LBs?
    Quote Quote  

  7. -1057
    Ben Had's Avatar
    Average Fan

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    980
    vCash:
    3775
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Guys please dont ask junk the hard questions...

    Come on 2 AFCC games.................
    Quote Quote  

  8. -1058
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    28,231
    vCash:
    20994
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Who is going to carry the ball, block and who will be your tight end? Safeties? LBs?
    I would asume we'll use a pick on a RB, Bilal Powell, McKnight. It's an underwhelming group as of now.

    will Brandon Moore be back? that's the big ? on the OL

    will Keller be back?

    I can't answer those questions right now.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -1059
    MadDog 88's Avatar
    Teddy Westside

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    12,819
    vCash:
    9217
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I would asume we'll use a pick on a RB, Bilal Powell, McKnight. It's an underwhelming group as of now.

    will Brandon Moore be back? that's the big ? on the OL

    will Keller be back?

    I can't answer those questions right now.
    Yet without knowing the answers you proclaim the Jets will only take "a one year dip". Got it.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -1060
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    14,390
    vCash:
    4501
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    The Jests worked out DAVID GARRARD!!!!!!!!!!!

    If the Jests sign Garrard I will laugh for 10 minutes straight.

    ---------- Post added at 02:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:47 PM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I like Ryan, I think eventually he'll overcome his January demons, Schaub is another story. He has never been anything more than a good fantasy QB. W/ better QB play Houston would have been int he playoffs annually and may even have done something
    How did Matty Ice get dragged into this? He will never be a Jet.
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 09:31 PM
  2. Jets Beat Writer guarantees Jets victory over Dolphins in Week 3
    By SkapePhin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 10:52 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 08:16 PM
  4. Thanks Pats* for that BEATDOWN! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
    By GreatBJ#Me in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:09 AM
  5. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 07:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •