Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 108 of 312 FirstFirst ... 103104105106107108109110111112113 ... LastLast
Results 1,071 to 1,080 of 3115

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1071
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Superfan's problem is he doesnt know what he doesnt know. It really reflects in his posts
    Quote Quote  

2. -1072
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    2 funny: yet in '08 we won a division title when 3 teams won 9 or more games, but that's irrelevant! Welcome to the non-parsing zone.

You have proven your homerism by prizing buttfumble over 2 first round draft picks, Ryan, Schaub, etc. When SD's ace kicker misses two chip shots for him and a makeable 58, the jest score a TD after getting great field position on a defensive interception, and Shone Greene breaks a 50+ yd run but still only wins by 3 because buttfumble completed less than 50% of his passes (including in the second half when they needed it most), 101 yds and 1 Int, if you think he was responsible for winning the game, you really need to sit and watch one like it without the coke bottle-thick green tinted glasses and with someone who's not a fellow "Superfan." Never mind the what, 56 or 58 turnovers in the last 2 seasons. Grossman did more to drive his team into the playoffs than buttfumble did against a dead team in Atlanta playing for them a meaningless game, in jersey or the PO game in SD. To think otherwise is tinfoil hat territory! Here in the no-spin zone we reject "fantasy wins"

Bottom line: if MM wasn't a free agent, how many GMs do you think would trade for Buttchez over him? *crickets*
    what does your 2008 season(a season w/o Tom Brady) which ended in humiliating fashion in the WC rd at home have to do w/ Matt Moore?
    Quote Quote  

3. -1073
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It has to do with the supposed assist Rex Grossman had vs Buttchez "earning" anything. Just typical convenient disingenuous. And nothing trumps being humiliated by the Colts starters 24-0 in the last 31 minutes, especially since it underscores that if they stayed in when ahead in game 16, the jest would have been home watching the playoffs instead of beating a dead team walking and a choking kicker.

Grossman >> buttfumble

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead

Quote Quote  

4. -1074
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    you should start actually watching football instead of just commenting on it.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1075

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Likewise, you should stop being a Superfan and try watching games with people who don't view their teams through homer glasses.

buttfumble is worth more than 2 first round picks : LMAO
    Quote Quote  

6. -1076
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    another "I know you are but what am I" comeback from the quick witted vaark!

I never said what he was worth, I said I wouldn't trade him for 2 1st rd picks and the Jets wouldn't have either 2 years ago. Things have changed, things always change and things can quickly change back in his favor this year. He's proven he can win big when he has talent around him.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1077
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    He's proven he can win big when he has talent around him.
    Therein lies a big problem. The Jets have far to many holes to plug, not to mention his confidence issues, for him to have significant improvement to save his job. Barring a strong challenge for a WC spot, this will most likely be buttfumble' last season in NY.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1078
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Therein lies a big problem. The Jets have far to many holes to plug, not to mention his confidence issues, for him to have significant improvement to save his job. Barring a strong challenge for a WC spot, this will most likely be buttfumble' last season in NY.
    That very well could be true. We'll see how it plays out.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1079

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    another "I know you are but what am I" comeback from the quick witted vaark!

I never said what he was worth, I said I wouldn't trade him for 2 1st rd picks and the Jets wouldn't have either 2 years ago. Things have changed, things always change and things can quickly change back in his favor this year. He's proven he can win big when he has talent around him.
    2 years ago he was still worth ****.. just that it's even smellier now. Only difference, at that point he might have been sitting in the middle row of the short bus; the last 2 seasons including when you made the statement at the time Palmer was traded, he's now at the back of the short bus - that further away from the drivers. All he's proven is that a better team could compensate for his mediocrity.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1080
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    2 years ago he was still worth ****.. just that it's even smellier now. Only difference, at that point he might have been sitting in the middle row of the short bus; the last 2 seasons including when you made the statement at the time Palmer was traded, he's now at the back of the short bus - that further away from the drivers. All he's proven is that a better team could compensate for his mediocrity.
    well he's better than Palmer which is where this silly discussion came from. If Oak was willing tom give Cincy 2 for a guy who had zero playoff wins on his record and was clearly trending down then they would have given up 2 for a guy w/ 4 road playoff wins who was trending up(at the time).
    Quote Quote