Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 124 of 505 FirstFirst ... 119120121122123124125126127128129 ... LastLast
Results 1,231 to 1,240 of 5043

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1231
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    after reading enough of your posts all of us begin to lose IQ points.

You know that Herm got a job before he even left us, right?

you know Mangini was hired immediately after being fired by us, right?

Tannenbaum hasn't been hired again, we'll see.

how do I stalk you when you follow me to various boards and throughout numerous threads? Are you really this delusional?

For some reason you want me gone, maybe it's b/c I always make you look silly and expose your hypocrisy? either way why would I punish the board by removing one of the best posters on the board? that makes no sense, if you think you can keep up over at TGG please participate in discussions. Unlike you I am not afraid of anyone, this stuff is all supposed to be in FUN. I think folks like you forget this and it's sad to see. I feel bad for you.
    I have to agree with you on this stuff supposed to be fun. I really enjoy watching so many over on TGG put you in your place. But it's unfortunate that so many have you on ignore over there...

I've oftern worndered after reading some of your posts if your getting paid to come up with the nonsence you write.

BTW...I also enjoy reading your drunk uncle Hobbies...like you, he really gets under a lot of jets fans skin.

I'll never put you on ignore
    Quote Quote  

2. -1232
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo

how do I stalk you when you follow me to various boards and throughout numerous threads? Are you really this delusional?

For some reason you want me gone, maybe it's b/c I always make you look silly and expose your hypocrisy? either way why would I punish the board by removing one of the best posters on the board? that makes no sense, if you think you can keep up over at TGG please participate in discussions. Unlike you I am not afraid of anyone, this stuff is all supposed to be in FUN. I think folks like you forget this and it's sad to see. I feel bad for you.
    Working at ESPN isn't the same as getting a job in football

Quote Quote  

3. -1233
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

Mangini got fired from Cleveland after failing miserably last I looked. Ditto Herm. The chances of Tannenbaum ever getting more than a front office lackey's job are about the same as you ever being objective. You thinking that anyone but yourself makes you look silly with your blind homeristic defense of anything jest just speaks to your flaming delusions. Oh and I have every right to read TGG as you do FH - only difference is that only one of us embarrasses themselves through their posts on the opposing board And I feel sorry for your OCD disease. Can't do anything to cure it until you first acknowledge it. If close to 200 posts refuting the general opinion on us giving away the first jest game within 40 hours doesn't scream "OCD" then I don't know what does

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

4. -1234
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Working at ESPN isn't the same as getting a job in football
    Herm was the coach of KC for 3 years after he left us
    Mangini was HC of Cle for 2 years after we fired him

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    I have to agree with you on this stuff supposed to be fun. I really enjoy watching so many over on TGG put you in your place. But it's unfortunate that so many have you on ignore over there...

I've oftern worndered after reading some of your posts if your getting paid to come up with the nonsence you write.

BTW...I also enjoy reading your drunk uncle Hobbies...like you, he really gets under a lot of jets fans skin.

I'll never put you on ignore
    never have I been put in my place but thank you for being a fan. It means a lot.

Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Mangini got fired from Cleveland after failing miserably last I looked. Ditto Herm. The chances of Tannenbaum ever getting more than a front office lackey's job are about the same as you ever being objective. You thinking that anyone but yourself makes you look silly with your blind homeristic defense of anything jest just speaks to your flaming delusions. Oh and I have every right to read TGG as you do FH - only difference is that only one of us embarrasses themselves through their posts on the opposing board And I feel sorry for your OCD disease. Can't do anything to cure it until you first acknowledge it. If close to 200 posts refuting the general opinion on us giving away the first jest game within 40 hours doesn't scream "OCD" then I don't know what does

did they get not only jobs in the NFL but HEAD COACHING jobs after leaving us? YES, they are both not working in the NFL by CHOICE. Both would be scooped up in a heartbeat either as a coordinator or another ass't coach if they wanted to coach again. I suspect Mangini will eventually go back, I think Herm is done for good but who knows?

please stop talking about being a homer, you are the same guy that was telling me how great Sparano and Henne were a few years ago. The same guy that when rumors were Pace was signing w/ Miami he was an all pro but when he actually signed w/ us then he sucked. There is no bigger homer/excuse maker than yourself. It's a title you have earned. I am always honest, I bash my team when they deserve it(like I have most of the last year+) and I praise when they deserve it(like I did most of '09/'10).

I try to help people like you that do not understand what they are watching, if it takes 1,000 posts I will always try to help. Your K missed a near 50 yarder in the rain on grass, you got a bunch of breaks to even keep it close. Sorry the facts bother you.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1235

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I try to help you but there's no protecting you from embarrassing yourself as the blindest of blind homers. I told you that Rex was on a Rich Kotite HC trajectory, that his immorality and lack of self control was making the jest into such a circus that the team is now saddled with Sanchez's cap because he was butt hurt that they went after Manning who wouldn't even return Woody's call. I told you that Sparano was a moron - and as capablle of calling your offense as you or Hobbes; I told you that Pete Carroll knew Buttcheese wasn't ready for prime time, that he wasn't good enough to unseat John David Booty and that Gholston was a waste while you were still making excuses for him in the 2nd year. Oh all those coaches that hung on the second time? You have a better chance of being objective than Herm or Mangini do of getting another HC job.

Oh what's the use.. you're an inside joke on here and fast becoming one even on the board you call home.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1236
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    I try to help you but there's no protecting you from embarrassing yourself as the blindest of blind homers. I told you that Rex was on a Rich Kotite HC trajectory, that his immorality and lack of self control was making the jest into such a circus that the team is now saddled with Sanchez's cap because he was butt hurt that they went after Manning who wouldn't even return Woody's call. I told you that Sparano was a moron - and as capablle of calling your offense as you or Hobbes; I told you that Pete Carroll knew Buttcheese wasn't ready for prime time, that he wasn't good enough to unseat John David Booty and that Gholston was a waste while you were still making excuses for him in the 2nd year. Oh all those coaches that hung on the second time? You have a better chance of being objective than Herm or Mangini do of getting another HC job.

Oh what's the use.. you're an inside joke on here and fast becoming one even on the board you call home.
    you told me Rex would never succeed b/c his dad never won a playoff game and b/c other former Ravens DC didn't succeed. You were WRONG as usual and the reasoning was asinine.

Here comes that reading thing again, I never said Sparano would be a good OC, I said I had no idea what to expect b/c he never was one before. he failed but we had very little healthy talent for most of the year, I understand those little facts are ignored by a genius like you but you do have to look at everything.

We didn't go after Manning but keep making things make.

Peter carroll wanted Mark back b/c he knew it was his only chance to win a Nat'l Championship. mark obviously proved he was ready helping us get to back to back title games his first 2 years.

We aren't saddled w/ mark's contract, we are well under the cap right now.

When did I ever make excuses for Gholston other than saying after a year that he wasn't a bust? you do have to give players time to develop, right? wouldn't Cameron Wake have been bust had he not had a 2nd opportunity?

There is no bigger joke on any board than you, a "man"(I think) who tries so hard to be funny but is only funny when he's trying to be serious.

YOU talking about objectivity There you go again, only funny when you aren't trying to be.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1237
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We aren't saddled w/ mark's contract, we are well under the cap right now.
    And if Sanchez was paid where he should be the Jets would be looking to draft or trade for a starter and have a lot of cap space.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1238
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks

I have to ask because I see you put this all the time. This isn't me being an ass, trying to be funny, or anything like that. It's an honest question. Are you seeing anyone along the lines of a therapist, psychologist, etc? I ask because I legitimately worry you have narcissistic personality disorder. You always say things about how amazing you are, how anyone who doesn't see that is jealous, and don't seem to understand/refuse to acknowledge when you're wrong. I don't know if this a shtick you play for internet, or if this is your actual personality, so I won't go into that. But if this is really how you are, I suggest sitting down with someone...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

9. -1239
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    And if Sanchez was paid where he should be the Jets would be looking to draft or trade for a starter and have a lot of cap space.
    Mark's contract did not keep us from picking up FAs. If mark fails this year his contract will be done w/ next year. we didn't have cap space b/c we took a run at it a few years ago and had a ton of bloated contracts, we also re-signed some key guys in the past few years so we didn't have a ton of room.

Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I have to ask because I see you put this all the time. This isn't me being an ass, trying to be funny, or anything like that. It's an honest question. Are you seeing anyone along the lines of a therapist, psychologist, etc? I ask because I legitimately worry you have narcissistic personality disorder. You always say things about how amazing you are, how anyone who doesn't see that is jealous, and don't seem to understand/refuse to acknowledge when you're wrong. I don't know if this a shtick you play for internet, or if this is your actual personality, so I won't go into that. But if this is really how you are, I suggest sitting down with someone...
    I am not amazing, it may seem that way when debating w/ folks like vaark but I do know I am one of the best posters on site and I am a valuable member of the board so why would I punish the board? just my participation in a given thread ensures it will be a long discussion as I have so many people come at me. Activity on a message board is a good thing, right? Love, hate me or don't care about me I am a valuable member of this board.

Thanks for your input though
    Quote Quote  

10. -1240

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You are the most homeristic, least objective, most obsessive, least credible, most spinworthy posters on this site. The fact that most everyone realizes it but you merely speaks to either your delusion or inbred inferiority complex you have been wrestling to overcome. You are valuable as a class clown or as the pro wrestling villian all the spectators delight in seeing abused - as is always the scripted case. That you're one of the few who don't realize the foregoing makes you a perfect inside joke.
    Quote Quote