Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 125 of 505 FirstFirst ... 120121122123124125126127128129130 ... LastLast
Results 1,241 to 1,250 of 5043

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1241
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    You are the most homeristic, least objective, most obsessive, least credible, most spinworthy posters on this site. The fact that most everyone realizes it but you merely speaks to either your delusion or inbred inferiority complex you have been wrestling to overcome. You are valuable as a class clown or as the pro wrestling villian all the spectators delight in seeing abused - as is always the scripted case. That you're one of the few who don't realize the foregoing makes you a perfect inside joke.
    I really feel bad for you, you try to get people to gang up on me to make you feel better about yourself. It is hysterical that all the things you accuse me of you are guilty of. I couldn't be more secure w/ myself, I can handle anything folks like you throw at me. I don't get worked up, I don't hate you for it. I realize what this is all about, I realize this is all in fun but someone like you that pretends like it is life and death I really feel bad for. My guess is you got picked on a lot as a kid so you are leading the mob mentality to make yourself feel better. I'm not hear to hurt you, I'm here to help you. Allow me to, you will be much better off as a football fan and a human being.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1242
    They looked like strong hands.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Albuquerque, NM
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I am not amazing, it may seem that way when debating w/ folks like vaark but I do know I am one of the best posters on site and I am a valuable member of the board so why would I punish the board? just my participation in a given thread ensures it will be a long discussion as I have so many people come at me. Activity on a message board is a good thing, right? Love, hate me or don't care about me I am a valuable member of this board.

Thanks for your input though
    I'm not going to get into it any further, but I'm seeing telltale signs. Not that it can be accurate over a message board since its easy to manipulate your personality to play into a narrative on the internet, but something is there. Either you're trying to play a super confident guy and you're overdoing it so much so that it's coming off narcissistic, you are narcissistic (whether that be the actual personality disorder or just some tendencies), or you're purposely doing it to get a rise out of the people on this board. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. Hopefully it's the first or third option. If not, maybe explore it with some of the people you're closer to in your personal life...

If I could take your pain and frame it, and hang it on my wall,
    maybe you would never have to hurt again...

Quote Quote  

3. -1243
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I really feel bad for you, you try to get people to gang up on me to make you feel better about yourself. It is hysterical that all the things you accuse me of you are guilty of. I couldn't be more secure w/ myself, I can handle anything folks like you throw at me. I don't get worked up, I don't hate you for it. I realize what this is all about, I realize this is all in fun but someone like you that pretends like it is life and death I really feel bad for. My guess is you got picked on a lot as a kid so you are leading the mob mentality to make yourself feel better. I'm not hear to hurt you, I'm here to help you. Allow me to, you will be much better off as a football fan and a human being.
    HE'S HERE TO HELP US....now I understand...you work for the government...your here to help us
    Quote Quote  

4. -1244
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Locke View Post
    I'm not going to get into it any further, but I'm seeing telltale signs. Not that it can be accurate over a message board since its easy to manipulate your personality to play into a narrative on the internet, but something is there. Either you're trying to play a super confident guy and you're overdoing it so much so that it's coming off narcissistic, you are narcissistic (whether that be the actual personality disorder or just some tendencies), or you're purposely doing it to get a rise out of the people on this board. That's all I'm going to say on the matter. Hopefully it's the first or third option. If not, maybe explore it with some of the people you're closer to in your personal life...
    I will get right on that, thank you for your help.

If I were you I would spend less time trying to evaluate anonymous posters and more time trying to learn football.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1245
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Concur Dr Locke but as you can see, there is no ability to engage in a constructive discussion.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1246
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc, he's right. Not trying to be antagonize you but your behavior does get pretty obnoxious at times and it has grown worse over the five years I have been read your posts. It's one thing to be a valuable member but it is disturbing to see your need to reinforce this in your posts.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1247
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    it's so sad that you guys have to take personal shots when you can't keep up in arguments.

Why can't people just discuss football? it's sad.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1248
    TANNERECTION!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Not trying to take a personal shot just expressing a valid concern.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1249
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Junc, he's right. Not trying to be antagonize you but your behavior does get pretty obnoxious at times and it has grown worse over the five years I have been read your posts. It's one thing to be a valuable member but it is disturbing to see your need to reinforce this in your posts.
    I get bashed so often by jealous nitwits why isn't it ok to bring up I am one of the most valuable posters? I always love this, it happens all the time. people can bash and bash and bash and I have fun w/ it and take it but if I come back at them they run crying. We all need to be able to give and take, if people are taking my boasting posts seriously they need to examine themselves. Whatever comes my way I can handle it, I try to have fun on here. I do have fun w. the sane, rational people and sometimes even w/ posters like vaark but I always find it comical how people need to deflect from the topics at hand b/c they have nothing. Let's say I am a nutjob, what does that have to do w/ the discussion? absolutely nothing, you guys can play amateur psychologist all you want but that's an even bigger time waster than the rest of our discussions. I truly feel bad for people that cannot have fun while discussing these football arguments.

---------- Post added at 03:06 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:05 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Not trying to take a personal shot just expressing a valid concern.
    No, it's a personal shot. I wouldn't expect that from you, I do expect it from others.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1250
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Funny how when Junc trashes the 72 season he forgets that Miami did it with a BACK UP 38 year old QB for more than 75% of the season.

no rumors of the 72 or 73 sb being fixed either...
    Quote Quote