Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 129 of 500 FirstFirst ... 124125126127128129130131132133134 ... LastLast
Results 1,281 to 1,290 of 4995

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1281
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    so then why weren't the 2007 giants elite in 2007?

your version of elite doesn't make any sense, you don't even follow your definition.

You think Eli is an elite QB, is he the best in the league? That is the equivalent of winning a championship. Eli has never even been in the discussion for best in the league but he's elite. How does that work?

Last year NE, SF, Bal, Atl and Den were the elite teams(den had a good enough reg season to overcome not being a FF team)
    Who are you to tell me I'm not following my own definition? Why would I even speak if I wasn't following my own definition?

The Giants franchise became elite after winning the 2011 Super Bowl. To win the SB in 2007, go 30-18 the next 3 years, and then win it again in 2011 is elite. You say going 30-18 isn't having success. That's your view, it has dick to do with my opinion.

SF isn't elite. Atlanta isn't elite. Denver isn't elite. NE's track record since Brady has been around is why they're still elite. Baltimore I'm weary about b/c they last won the SB in 2001 though they do always make the playoffs so you could make a case for them being elite I guess.

Quote Quote  

2. -1282
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Who are you to tell me I'm not following my own definition? Why would I even speak if I wasn't following my own definition?

The Giants franchise became elite after winning the 2011 Super Bowl. To win the SB in 2007, go 30-18 the next 3 years, and then win it again in 2011 is elite. You say going 30-18 isn't having success. That's your view, it has dick to do with my opinion.

SF isn't elite. Atlanta isn't elite. Denver isn't elite. NE's track record since Brady has been around is why they're still elite. Baltimore I'm weary about b/c they last won the SB in 2001 though they do always make the playoffs so you could make a case for them being elite I guess.
    I am the person paying attention.

Your definition makes absolutely no sense and how could they become elite based on missing the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years?

Baltimore wins the SB and they aren't elite

but Eli manning who has one year as a top 5 QB(#5) in his career is elite. I love it.

Baltimore was elite before winning the SB, 4 straight postseasons, 2 title games, winning a postseason game every year- that's elite and that was before winning the SB last year
    Quote Quote  

3. -1283
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    I am the person paying attention.

Your definition makes absolutely no sense and how could they become elite based on missing the playoffs 3 of the last 4 years?

Baltimore wins the SB and they aren't elite

but Eli manning who has one year as a top 5 QB(#5) in his career is elite. I love it.

Baltimore was elite before winning the SB, 4 straight postseasons, 2 title games, winning a postseason game every year- that's elite and that was before winning the SB last year
    I hope that if your wife disagrees with you on anything you don't make her feel like a moron for having a different view than you. You can't seem to accept that not everyone shares the same thought process you.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1284
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    I hope that if your wife disagrees with you on anything you don't make her feel like a moron for having a different view than you. You can't seem to accept that not everyone shares the same thought process you.
    I love how you have been bashing me and are trying to twist this to play the poor old me card. I can accept others opinions but your views on elite teams makes no sense and you don't even follow your elite rules.

I know not many people share the same thought process as me, that is something I take great pride in. Not just here but anywhere, I don't think like the average person. I don't allow others to think for me.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1285
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You just don't think...that's your problem!
    Quote Quote  

6. -1286
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    I know not many people share the same thought process as me, that is something I take great pride in. Not just here but anywhere, I don't think like the average person. I don't allow others to think for me.

SOMEONE CALL MENSA!!!

Quote Quote  

7. -1287
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post

SOMEONE CALL MENSA!!!
    I don't claim to be smart, I am just wired differently. That may be good or bad to some but I love it. I love not allowing others to think for me.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1288
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Bump, no Eifert for Jests.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1289
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I was worried the Jets would get Austin and Eifert....they get neither so their offense is gonna blow. Maybe they want Geno Smth??

Also, the Pats only had five picks and they now added four, a 2nd, 3rd, 4th and 7th....to me trading down all the time only works if you can find guys who are going to actually make the team. The 7th you can flush down the toilet, and the 2nd, 3rd and 4th may or may not pan out. As of late the Pat's drafts have been really bad.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1290
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    So the Jest take two defensive players, one of whom was the 4th rated player available at his position, in the first and ignore offense?

Quote Quote