Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 138 of 312 FirstFirst ... 133134135136137138139140141142143 ... LastLast
Results 1,371 to 1,380 of 3115

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1371
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    You're quickly becoming one of the most pompous personalities I've ever seen. Congrats.
    I try and try and try, you can't get it then you hurl insults at me.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1372
    Moon Runner / The 3 AM Crew

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Colorado Springs, CO
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    What do you think of your new QB? Geno Smith. He just fired his agent because he thought he would be the #1 pick. It just gets funnier and funnier.

BenVolinPBP Per @MMehtaNYDN Geno Smith fired his agent because he thought he was going to be No. 1 overall pick. He'll fit in with Jets juuuuust fine...
    14 minutes ago reply retweet favorite
    Quote Quote  

3. -1373
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the only year he had bad #s(excluding his rookie year) was last year. 2 years ago he set a franchise record for total TDs. yes he turned it over a bunch but he had us at 8-5 and in great shape before he and the team collapsed.
    Just take away 50% of his career and his numbers weren't bad. Lol! Wait...Well...if you don't pay any attention to all of those turnovers 2 years ago and take away 50% of his career.....scratch that...... Just take away 50% of his career and ignore all of the turnovers in the other 25% of his career and his numbers are pretty good. PRETTY GOOD!
    Quote Quote  

4. -1374
    ihaveprettyfeet

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Calgary Alberta
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I am just glad that Tim got of there - Geno and Mark there's two made for NY
    Quote Quote  

5. -1375
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Roman529 View Post
    What do you think of your new QB? Geno Smith. He just fired his agent because he thought he would be the #1 pick. It just gets funnier and funnier.

BenVolinPBP Per @MMehtaNYDN Geno Smith fired his agent because he thought he was going to be No. 1 overall pick. He'll fit in with Jets juuuuust fine...
    14 minutes ago reply retweet favorite
    Holy ****, this is got to be a joke, I can't believe this.
    The tents are ging back up
    Quote Quote  

6. -1376
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can here yakity sax music
    Quote Quote  

7. -1377
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Not an insult by any stretch of the imagination. It's my view of you. You haven't taught me a damn thing in the years I've known you b/c I'm not your student. You think you're above everyone here when it's the complete opposite of that.

Quote Quote  

8. -1378
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Not an insult by any stretch of the imagination. It's my view of you. You haven't taught me a damn thing in the years I've known you b/c I'm not your student. You think you're above everyone here when it's the complete opposite of that.
    you don't listen, you don't allow me to help you. I don't think I am above everybody, there are those that invest way more time and energy into this that know this game better than I do. I used to invest that time when I was younger, I don't have that time to give anymore but I do try to help the average fans understand the game better. It's a tough fight but I try.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1379
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    you don't listen, you don't allow me to help you. I don't think I am above everybody, there are those that invest way more time and energy into this that know this game better than I do. I used to invest that time when I was younger, I don't have that time to give anymore but I do try to help the average fans understand the game better. It's a tough fight but I try.
    You're the only one who sees yourself helping anyone here. You aren't needed to set anyone straight.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Do you really not see yourself as being pompous when you tell me that my opinion of what the definition of ELITE is.....is wrong? My opinion cannot be wrong. It's how I feel about a subject that is very debatable..
    Quote Quote  

10. -1380
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    You're the only one who sees yourself helping anyone here. You aren't needed to set anyone straight.

---------- Post added at 03:21 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:20 PM ----------

Do you really not see yourself as being pompous when you tell me that my opinion of what the definition of ELITE is.....is wrong? My opinion cannot be wrong. It's how I feel about a subject that is very debatable..
    go back and read your definition and how you applied it, you'll see why I have questions about it. You give some crazy definition then don't follow your own made up crazy rules.
    Quote Quote