Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 139 of 401 FirstFirst ... 134135136137138139140141142143144 ... LastLast
Results 1,381 to 1,390 of 4006

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1381
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lolat jets haha u havent wona superbowl in over 4 decades umm wait ugh damn neither have we. I think I will hold my laughter until we actually do something
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1382
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you don't listen, you don't allow me to help you. I don't think I am above everybody, there are those that invest way more time and energy into this that know this game better than I do. I used to invest that time when I was younger, I don't have that time to give anymore but I do try to help the average fans understand the game better. It's a tough fight but I try.
    I've been here for awhile and don't remember anyone asking for your help. You do think your above everyone here and on TGG...that's why so many over there have you on ignore!

But like I've told you before...you bring that circus value when you post...I've never seen anyone so wrong but twist it to try and look so right.

Please stick around...keep em pissed over on TGG...
    Quote Quote  

3. -1383
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    I've been here for awhile and don't remember anyone asking for your help. You do think your above everyone here and on TGG...that's why so many over there have you on ignore!

But like I've told you before...you bring that circus value when you post...I've never seen anyone so wrong but twist it to try and look so right.

Please stick around...keep em pissed over on TGG...
    It's hard to ask for help so I try to make it easier for those of you too embarrassed to ask.

Another stalker, 2 people have me on ignore. 2 bottom feeding posters who are missing out. I can't worry about those folks but I can help you. I wish you'd spend less time following me and bashing me and more time learning about this game and posting about football. I would say 70% of your posts are about me for some reason.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1384
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    go back and read your definition and how you applied it, you'll see why I have questions about it. You give some crazy definition then don't follow your own made up crazy rules.
    Your questions have nothing to do with what I had said. You still think I said the 2007 Giants were elite and I never said that once.

Quote Quote  

5. -1385
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    It's hard to ask for help so I try to make it easier for those of you too embarrassed to ask.

Another stalker, 2 people have me on ignore. 2 bottom feeding posters who are missing out. I can't worry about those folks but I can help you. I wish you'd spend less time following me and bashing me and more time learning about this game and posting about football. I would say 70% of your posts are about me for some reason.
    I don't want to derail this fine thread arguing with you...you do that we'll enough on your own.

Not a stalker but a fan! Your circus/spin always brings a smile to my face

Keep up your teaching...
    Quote Quote  

6. -1386
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    I don't want to derail this fine thread arguing with you...you do that we'll enough on your own.

Not a stalker but a fan! Your circus/spin always brings a smile to my face

Keep up your teaching...
    Thank you, I appreciate all my fans.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1387
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I find it funny you complain about me insulting you while you insult me. I give out a small percentage of the insults I receive in return. it's folks like you who can't keep up and all you do is insult rather than discuss.

what are you missing? I think you SHOULD compete for a playoff spot, that doesn't mean you will earn one. I think you will fall short of a playoff spot. I'm not sure what you are missing from my posts?

If, after watching him, I feel like he is a QB capable of helping us win big I will back him the way I have Mark, if not I will support him and root for him to win but I won't back him the way I do Mark. Sorry this bothers you.

whatever circus atmosphere there was is gone. Allowing QBs to compete is not a circus.
    If they don't cut Sanchez it is going to be a continuing circus because the fans will be calling for Smith. The smartest play is to let Garrard start until they deem Smith ready. Sanchez is done in NY Junc. I also think he is better then Smith but he'll have to prove that else where.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1388
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    If they don't cut Sanchez it is going to be a continuing circus because the fans will be calling for Smith. The smartest play is to let Garrard start until they deem Smith ready. Sanchez is done in NY Junc. I also think he is better then Smith but he'll have to prove that else where.
    you can't run your team worrying about what the fans want, if Mark beats him out(and he will if it is a competition) then he should start, if not the other guy should start. There aren't expectations this year anyway, Idzik is not building for 2013, he is building for beyond 2013. You never know, maybe it clicks and he turns back into 2010 Mark?

My initial fear was that w/ Brick restructuring he created room to release Mark but it doesn't sound like that will happen now.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1389
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you can't run your team worrying about what the fans want, if Mark beats him out(and he will if it is a competition) then he should start, if not the other guy should start. There aren't expectations this year anyway, Idzik is not building for 2013, he is building for beyond 2013. You never know, maybe it clicks and he turns back into 2010 Mark?

My initial fear was that w/ Brick restructuring he created room to release Mark but it doesn't sound like that will happen now.
    i dont know its looking like the handwriting is on the wall. sanchez showed alot of promise early on but about half way through 2011 he regressed and last year he was as bad as he was as a rookie.
    i think they should stick with him this year until he looks like last year then make the change. half way through 2011 it was looking like he was ready to go to next level and something really went awry
    Quote Quote  

10. -1390
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Lolat jets haha u havent wona superbowl in over 4 decades umm wait ugh damn neither have we. I think I will hold my laughter until we actually do something
    Only Dlockz would come down to the B.O.E forum and talk like this.

Only Dlockz would come into the LOL @ the Jests thread and buddy up with NYJunc.

Dude, get lost. Seriously. Its one thing to spew your crap all over the main about how ****ty the phins are, but coming into these parts of the forums and sharing pleasantries with Jests fans is over the line.

Its LOL @ the Jests..... not LOL @ the phins and the Jests arent so bad when you compare the two.
    Quote Quote