Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 14 of 505 FirstFirst ... 910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -131
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Too Funny: Junc having the nerve to actually call someone else a "homer" is as disingenuous as Idi Amin calling Papa Doc Duvalier a "Dictator."

What's even funnier is that he's one of the few around here who doesn't realize it.

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

2. -132
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    "The offense was fine."

If by "fine" you mean "the worst in the NFL and historically bad in the preseason" then yes, I'd say that's fine.
    The O moved the ball almost every possession while the starters were in
    The O scored 9 pts in the 1st half, had a TD dropped and an INT go through our Wrs hands that set up Car's TD.
    Our O and D controlled the game while the starters were in.

If you want to look at final scores of preseason games go ahead. I watch how they are actually playing and they played well.

One last thing, you must keep in mind we are missing key cogs in our O. The first 2 preseason games we missed Holmes and Kerley alog w/ tebow w/ the 1s in his role, last night we got Holmes and kerley back part time, lost keller after 1 play and still didn't see Tebow in his role but we were "historically bad" in preaseason

The last time I saw this much nonsense being made about preseason was 2006 when our first team O didn't scored a TD and I think only scored 3 pts all preseason long. Week 1 we went on the road and beat up tennessee.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Too Funny: Junc having the nerve to actually call someone else a "homer" is as disingenuous as Idi Amin calling Papa Doc Duvalier a "Dictator."

What's even funnier is that he's one of the few around here who doesn't realize it.
    There's no bigger homer here than you, I am realistic. So tell me again how vontate is on revis' level? now it's time to bash b/c he is gone, that's what you always do. if it looks like a player is leaving or does leave they suck but if not you tell me how great they are,
    Quote Quote  

3. -133
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    The O scored 9 pts in the 1st half, had a TD dropped and an INT go through our Wrs hands that set up Car's TD.

If you want to look at final scores of preseason games go ahead. I watch how they are actually playing and they played well.

One last thing, you must keep in mind we are missing key cogs in our O. The first 2 preseason games we missed Holmes and Kerley alog w/ tebow w/ the 1s in his role, last night we got Holmes and kerley back part time, lost keller after 1 play and still didn't see Tebow in his role but we were "historically bad" in preaseason

The last time I saw this much nonsense being made about preseason was 2006 when our first team O didn't scored a TD and I think only scored 3 pts all preseason long. Week 1 we went on the road and beat up tennessee.

---------- Post added at 09:57 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:56 AM ----------

There's no bigger homer here than you, I am realistic. So tell me again how vontate is on revis' level? now it's time to bash b/c he is gone, that's what you always do. if it looks like a player is leaving or does leave they suck but if not you tell me how great they are,
    I told you Vontae had the potential to be at Revis's level, and he does, but I also told you that he's better than Cromartie, and even as a headcase, he is. Then again, I told you what my buddy an objective long term 50yd line Cardinals season ticketholder told me about both of our teams overpaying for Pace... and I was right there too. Also told you that Rhodes was a mediocre safety and how's he doing these days? Also told you that Rex was a glorified DC and that looks like it's turning out to be correct. Again, think you're objective all you want, but the majority around here in the no BS zone know differently.

(Queue up the inevitable upcoming OCD-level "lastworditis")
    Quote Quote  

4. -134
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    I told you Vontae had the potential to be at Revis's level, and he does, but I also told you that he's better than Cromartie, and even as a headcase, he is. Then again, I told you what my buddy an objective long term 50yd line Cardinals season ticketholder told me about both of our teams overpaying for Pace... and I was right there too. Also told you that Rhodes was a mediocre safety and how's he doing these days? Also told you that Rex was a glorified DC and that looks like it's turning out to be correct. Again, think you're objective all you want, but the majority around here in the no BS zone know differently.

(Queue up the inevitable upcoming OCD-level "lastworditis")
    He doesn't have the potential to be at Revis' level, revis is at an all time great level.

Pace has been very good for us so what was he right about again? and is that he you wanted him when you thought you were getting him then bashed him when we signed him?

a glorified DC that has won the most playoff games of any HC since he has been a HC.

The majority here are DOLPHIN FANS, of course they will disagree w/ me. That doesn't make me wrong, the facts back me up nt your homer rants.

yes "lastworditis" responding to a post(no matter how abd it is) is "lastworditis". keep deflecting.
    Quote Quote  

5. -135
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

Even your fellow Jets fans aren't swallowing this load.
    Quote Quote  

6. -136
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Even your fellow Jets fans aren't swallowing this load.
    I don't care if whiny fans get scared by misleading headlines. I trust my eyes, we'll be ok.
    Quote Quote  

7. -137
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tied for NFL lead in playoff wins
    lead AFC in playoff wins
    ONLY team to reach 2 title games in last 3 seasons

They have been elite whether your jealousy allows you to see it or not.

(lol) That response is priceless. Elite? The Jets are only in the papers because Rex is a blowhard and the league wants to watch the Jets fail.

You actually have the balls to compare the Jets to the elite with your "tied with lead" bullcrap? Let's go back a bit more shall we?

Patriots have 5 Super Bowl appearances in 11 years.
    Patriots have won 3 Super Bowls in 11 years.
    Patriots have won an average 12 games a year over the last decade. The Jets have NEVER won more than 11 games in their entire history.
    Patriots have won 5 AFCCs over the last decade.
    Patriots have played in 6 AFCCs over the last decade
    Patriots have won the division 9 times in the last 11 years and lost the other two on tie breakers.
    Patriots went 16 - 0 in regular season in 07

Do I need to go on?

If the Jets are Elite, then someone had better invent a new category for NE. The Jets will be swept again this year by NE.
    Quote Quote  

8. -138
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    (lol) That response is priceless. Elite? The Jets are only in the papers because Rex is a blowhard and the league wants to watch the Jets fail.

You actually have the balls to compare the Jets to the elite with your "tied with lead" bullcrap? Let's go back a bit more shall we?

Patriots have 5 Super Bowl appearances in 11 years.
    Patriots have won 3 Super Bowls in 11 years.
    Patriots have won an average 12 games a year over the last decade
    Patriots have won 5 AFCCs over the last decade.
    Patriots have played in 6 AFCCs over the last decade
    Patriots have won the division 9 times in the last 11 years and lost the other two on tie breakers.
    Patriots went 16 - 0 in regular season in 07

Do I need to go on?

If the Jets are Elite, then someone had better invent a new category for NE. The Jets will be swept again this year by NE.
    We are talking about the Rex years, 2009-2011. 2001-2004 where NE won 3 SBs is irrelevant to this dicussion. yes if we go backt hat far the Jets are not elite(but still one of the better teams in the AFC after NE, Indy and Pitt).
    Quote Quote  

9. -139
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We are talking about the Rex years, 2009-2011. 2001-2004 where NE won 3 SBs is irrelevant to this dicussion. yes if we go backt hat far the Jets are not elite(but still one of the better teams in the AFC after NE, Indy and Pitt).
    Hey, why not just really limit the discussion and throw out 2011? I mean, why not just count the games the Jets won?

The Jets are a 8 - 8 team and that's it. You're insignificant. You really think the Jets are better than Houston or even Denver at this point? You guys are bottom half of AFC and that's it.

The only reason you get press is because Rex can't keep his mouth shut and the Tebowites.
    Quote Quote  

10. -140
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Excuse me...
    I got it wrong... the Jets were the 8th best team in the AFC last year so they're clearly elite (lol).
    Quote Quote