Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 140 of 505 FirstFirst ... 135136137138139140141142143144145 ... LastLast
Results 1,391 to 1,400 of 5043

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1391
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Only Dlockz would come down to the B.O.E forum and talk like this.

Only Dlockz would come into the LOL @ the Jests thread and buddy up with NYJunc.

Dude, get lost. Seriously. Its one thing to spew your crap all over the main about how ****ty the phins are, but coming into these parts of the forums and sharing pleasantries with Jests fans is over the line.

Its LOL @ the Jests..... not LOL @ the phins and the Jests arent so bad when you compare the two.
    Why dont you make me get lost internet tough guy. Im not buddied up with anybody on this board I have my own opinions and until we do something we are in little position to laugh at the jets. I agree jets are somewhat in hell right no but Geno Smith in second was a solid pick.

Your one to talk anyway, remember your diatribe on how bad Tannehill was then weeks later he was a top 10 qb both from your mouth.
    When death smiles upon you, the Infantry man smiles back. WV says Im not a patriot and Jeff Ireland is a Boss so it must be true.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1392
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by dlockz View Post
    Why dont you make me get lost internet tough guy. Im not buddied up with anybody on this board I have my own opinions and until we do something we are in little position to laugh at the jets. I agree jets are somewhat in hell right no but Geno Smith in second was a solid pick.

Your one to talk anyway, remember your diatribe on how bad Tannehill was then weeks later he was a top 10 qb both from your mouth.
    I don't care how bad we've been, as a Dolphins fan I'm going to ridicule the missteps of one of our most heated rivals. That's the fun of the rivalry...even if one team is bad, that's not going to stop a fan of one team from ridiculing the others. I don't get why you're making such a big deal of this or why you're always in such a rush to rationalize anything the Jets do. Kinda weak if you ask me.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

3. -1393
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CalDolFan10x14 View Post
    I don't care how bad we've been, as a Dolphins fan I'm going to ridicule the missteps of one of our most heated rivals. That's the fun of the rivalry...even if one team is bad, that's not going to stop a fan of one team from ridiculing the others. I don't get why you're making such a big deal of this or why you're always in such a rush to rationalize anything the Jets do. Kinda weak if you ask me.
    Whats weak is we as doilphin fans have got used to be bad so long that that the only pleasure we have is trying to make fun of what the jets do.
    I wonder why there isnt a lol at the Patriots thread oh yea because we cant really laugh at a team that goes to the playoffs every year.
    i will be glad when we are not debating how much better we are because we went 7-9 and they went 6-10
    Quote Quote  

4. -1394
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Whats weak is we as doilphin fans have got used to be bad so long that that the only pleasure we have is trying to make fun of what the jets do.
    I wonder why there isnt a lol at the Patriots thread oh yea because we cant really laugh at a team that goes to the playoffs every year.
    i will be glad when we are not debating how much better we are because we went 7-9 and they went 6-10
    Let me ask you this, you think in 2007/08 Jets fans told each other "oh let's not make fun of the 1-15 Dolphins cuz we're only 4-12 ourselves". Hell no man! They're team sucked but I bet that didn't stop them from talking **** about us.

I'll give you an example that hits closer to home...Raiders fans had to sit thru a 4-12 season last year but that didn't stop their fans from talking crap to fans of a 7-9 Chargers team.

It happens ALL around the league, so gimme a break with that argument. If we can't laugh at the misfortune of our rivals even when we stink ourselves, what's the use of having rivalries in the first place???
    Quote Quote  

5. -1395
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Let me ask you this, you think in 2007/08 Jets fans told each other "oh let's not make fun of the 1-15 Dolphins cuz we're only 4-12 ourselves". Hell no man! They're team sucked but I bet that didn't stop them from talking **** about us.

I'll give you an example that hits closer to home...Raiders fans had to sit thru a 4-12 season last year but that didn't stop their fans from talking crap to fans of a 7-9 Chargers team.

It happens ALL around the league, so gimme a break with that argument. If we can't laugh at the misfortune of our rivals even when we stink ourselves, what's the use of having rivalries in the first place???
    well to me we have 31 rivals jets are nothing special to me.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1396
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    well to me we have 31 rivals jets are nothing special to me.
    You might be in a very small minority then...probably 99 percent of Dolphins fans can't stand Jets fans and vice versa.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1397
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Tampa Fl
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You might be in a very small minority then...probably 99 percent of Dolphins fans can't stand Jets fans and vice versa.
    The jets hold nothing special they havent won anything in longer than us although they had more recent success. I hate the patriots with a passion even though I recognize they have the best coach in game and might have the best owner
    Quote Quote  

8. -1398
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Only Dlockz would come down to the B.O.E forum and talk like this.

Only Dlockz would come into the LOL @ the Jests thread and buddy up with NYJunc.

Dude, get lost. Seriously. Its one thing to spew your crap all over the main about how ****ty the phins are, but coming into these parts of the forums and sharing pleasantries with Jests fans is over the line.

Its LOL @ the Jests..... not LOL @ the phins and the Jests arent so bad when you compare the two.
    don't be upset b/c a lockz can act like a normal human and not just be a homer. The man is fair and makes sense and if you check his track record it's pretty damn good.

I like lockz, I respect his opinions but we are not buddies.

That's ok but when you consider during that time your team has been WORSE and done absolutely nothing it kind of loses the fun of making fun of your rival.

I don't recall specifically but I doubt I was getting all over you guys since we were 4-12. I have no problem w/ you guys making fun of us, we deserved it last year and we deserve it now but what does crack me up is when you guys act like you are great and have done anything in recent years.

Every single one of you guys will do cartwheels if you have the same success from 2013-16 that we had 2009-2012.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1399
    Are you gonna drink that?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    West-by-god-Virginny
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    2013 Dolphins Logo1972 Dolphins Logo
    **** the Jets.
    2014 Goals:
    1) Win the next game.
    2) See goal #1

"The problem with internet quotes lies in verifying their authenticity."
    -Abraham Lincoln
    Quote Quote  

10. -1400
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Who needs facts sir? Jests suck! J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK! The Jets haven't won a Superbowl since 1969! The Dolphins last championship was in 1973! That changes everything. Stop looking at things realistically and just be a mindless fan!

J-E-T-S SUCK SUCK SUCK! Don't talk to Jets fans. GTFO with that. This is war dude. Football = life

But yea...F the Jets anyway. Forever more. Rivalries are fun.
    Quote Quote