Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 142 of 487 FirstFirst ... 137138139140141142143144145146147 ... LastLast
Results 1,411 to 1,420 of 4863

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1411
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    actually he was won more than he has lost in 2 of 4 seasons and only has won less than he lost in one season.

8-7 in '09
    11-5 in '10
    8-8 in '11
    6-9 in '12

add in 4 playoff wins and it's pretty damn good for a guy that sucks as bad as he does.
    He has won more than 8 regular season games in a season once in 4 years. He won more than he lost 2 out of 4 seasons with the Colts help. Any team in the AFCE is not likely to make the playoffs with 8 wins in the regular season.

So let me rephrase it. If I were you, I would be hoping that Geno could produce more than 8 wins in a regular season more than once in 4 years.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1412
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    He has won more than 8 regular season games in a season once in 4 years. He won more than he lost 2 out of 4 seasons with the Colts help. Any team in the AFCE is not likely to make the playoffs with 8 wins in the regular season.

So let me rephrase it. If I were you, I would be hoping that Geno could produce more than 8 wins in a regular season more than once in 4 years.
    we won 9 in '09, we happened to win the lone game he didn't start. 9 wins was good enough for a SB team 2 years ago.

Reg season wins are irrelevant, I'd rather go 9-7, win 2 playoff gamesa nd play for the right to go to the SB than go 12-4, win a division and lose in the WC or div rd at home.
    Quote Quote  

3. -1413
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    we won 9 in '09, we happened to win the lone game he didn't start. 9 wins was good enough for a SB team 2 years ago.

Reg season wins are irrelevant, I'd rather go 9-7, win 2 playoff gamesa nd play for the right to go to the SB than go 12-4, win a division and lose in the WC or div rd at home.
    We are talking about what Sanchez has done. Not his backup. Sanchez has led his team to more than 8 wins in just 1 season out of 4. Regular season wins are very relevant. It is how you qualify for the playoffs.
    You think having to play 3 road playoffs games gets you 2 wins? I would rather go 13-3 and have a bye week with home feild advantage where 2 wins gets me to the Super Bowl instead of another road playoff game that I've lost 2 years in a row.

Good luck even getting in with a QB that has led your team to 8 or less wins in 75% of his career. I hope Geno lives up to those high standards.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1414
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    #freespesh

Quote Quote  

5. -1415
    Ride The White Pony

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Last edited by Daytona Fin; 05-03-2013 at 09:10 AM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1416
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    We are talking about what Sanchez has done. Not his backup. Sanchez has led his team to more than 8 wins in just 1 season out of 4. Regular season wins are very relevant. It is how you qualify for the playoffs.
    You think having to play 3 road playoffs games gets you 2 wins? I would rather go 13-3 and have a bye week with home feild advantage where 2 wins gets me to the Super Bowl instead of another road playoff game that I've lost 2 years in a row.

Good luck even getting in with a QB that has led your team to 8 or less wins in 75% of his career. I hope Geno lives up to those high standards.
    first it was he led his team to more wins than losses in just one season, once that was proven incorrect now it's more than 8 wins. The bottom line is he is THIRD in the NFL in PLAYOFF wins since he entered the league- more than Brady, more than Peyton, more than Ryan, more than Ben, more than Rivers, more than Romo, more than Brees, ...

as far as that picture, so the man may be the next pro athlete to come out. I don't care, I just want to win.
    Last edited by nyjunc; 05-03-2013 at 10:02 AM.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1417
    Ride The White Pony

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Quote  

8. -1418
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Black Sanchez... I'm rooting for Geno to fail since he's with the Jets, but that's just ice cold.

Ice up, Leodis.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1419
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    first it was he led his team to more wins than losses in just one season, once that was proven incorrect now it's more than 8 wins. The bottom line is he is THIRD in the NFL in PLAYOFF wins since he entered the league- more than Brady, more than Peyton, more than Ryan, more than Ben, more than Rivers, more than Romo, more than Brees, ...

as far as that picture, so the man may be the next pro athlete to come out. I don't care, I just want to win.
    If you really wanted to win, you wouldn't want Sanchez as your QB.

Is 8-7 all that much better than 7-7? The only reason Mark wasn't 7-7 and has led his team to more wins than losses 50% of the time instead of 25% is because the Colts gave him a win. I don't consider games where the opponent gives the game away as a QB leading his team to a win. Especially when that QB accounts for 46 passing yards in the Jets 5 scores. His running game accounted for 123 yards in those scores. The Jets STs and D scored 14 points while giving up 15. You could have won that game at QB for the Jets.

Knowing that 1 game that was given away made the difference in my QB leading my team to more wins than losses in only 50% of his career wouldn't make me feel any better. Regardless, I rephrased my statement for you.

The bottom line is that you have a QB that has only led his team to more than 8 wins in 1 out of his 4 NFL seasons. It's great that his team carried him to 4 playoff wins in 2 seasons, but that is going to be tough to continue when he has a hard time winning more than 8 games in a season.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1420
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If you really wanted to win, you wouldn't want Sanchez as your QB.

Is 8-7 all that much better than 7-7? The only reason Mark wasn't 7-7 and has led his team to more wins than losses 50% of the time instead of 25% is because the Colts gave him a win. I don't consider games where the opponent gives the game away as a QB leading his team to a win. Especially when that QB accounts for 46 passing yards in the Jets 5 scores. His running game accounted for 123 yards in those scores. The Jets STs and D scored 14 points while giving up 15. You could have won that game at QB for the Jets.

Knowing that 1 game that was given away made the difference in my QB leading my team to more wins than losses in only 50% of his career wouldn't make me feel any better. Regardless, I rephrased my statement for you.

The bottom line is that you have a QB that has only led his team to more than 8 wins in 1 out of his 4 NFL seasons. It's great that his team carried him to 4 playoff wins in 2 seasons, but that is going to be tough to continue when he has a hard time winning more than 8 games in a season.
    3rd in playoff wins, that means more to me than reg season wins. no one carried him in postseason, he played really well.
    Quote Quote