Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 145 of 312 FirstFirst ... 140141142143144145146147148149150 ... LastLast
Results 1,441 to 1,450 of 3112

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1441
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    this stuff is well above your head, you "evaluate" strictly based on QB ratings and stats w/o context. It's about much more than that, you would think w/ all the time you have invested in this hobby you would know this by now.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1442
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: LOL @ The Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post

Sez the homer who claims a bottom-feeding/27th ranked QB was ever a top 10. You really can't make this shizzle up. I forget who on TGG nailed your MO, where you pick a homeristic position, entrench yourself, never concede you were wrong and go OCD parsing statistics that suit your shaky arguments or dismissing those that don't as "fantasy stats."

Bottom-line is you're a laughing stock most everywhere except your own mind.
    He told me he enjoys this arguing. So he just picks an unpopular opinion and makes it his and then rolls with it. It's all a game...
    Quote Quote  

3. -1443
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    this stuff is well above your head, you "evaluate" strictly based on QB ratings and stats w/o context. It's about much more than that, you would think w/ all the time you have invested in this hobby you would know this by now.
    All the time I invested? You really can't be that self-unconscious. (Sez the guy with about 70thousand posts on TGG and FH.. and who knows how many more on the Patsys' forum before they kicked you to the curb.) You can't make this shizzle up.

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead

Quote Quote  

4. -1444
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    you do realize you have 17,000 posts since 2007, right?

at least you aren't posting pics of mentally challenged kids so you can learn from your mistakes. Baby steps but hopefully I am getting through to you.

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:14 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by AquaInferno View Post
    He told me he enjoys this arguing. So he just picks an unpopular opinion and makes it his and then rolls with it. It's all a game...
    It's true I like the debates but I post what I believe in. He was a top10-12 QB(if not higher) in 2010, show me the other QBs that were better?
    Quote Quote  

5. -1445
    Surprise Everyone Fins!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by NYJ_Jax28 View Post
    Just goes to show you how little Dolphins fans know about football. As I spent many of my teenage years in South Florida, I am well aware of this fact.

buttfumble happened to play well in the playoffs, he actually has a 95 QB rating in 6 games. So...it's certainly debatable that he was carried while IN the playoffs. He seemingly had stepped up his game in those spots. The defense actually let buttfumble down in both AFC Championship games. Sorry to burst your bubble, but I figured I'd educate you a little bit.

As far as the current state of the team, you display your Dolphin-fan ignorance in full with your insinuation the Jets are still a circus. We've made some good moves, and anybody who knows football, including NFL coaches and executives, know the Jets had an excellent draft. Why draft a TE when you're not sure if you have the right QB to throw to him? A TE is a LUXURY, not an essential piece when you are gutting and rebuilding a football team. Get a clue, bro. Lol, a TE? I like the fact we went defense and offensive line. Smart moves. And ask around the league, and Saints fans in particular, what Chris Ivory's reputation is (the "backup" RB). Get some knowledge before you post your utter ignorance. Thanks.
    Oh what would we do without Jets's fans coming onto a Dolphins message board and edcuating us with their knowledge?

The fact that buttfumble is just about out of a job tells you all you need to know about him as a qb, anyone not wearing thick green goggles could tell you that but I am sure with your knowledge you know better then the pros.

As far as the current state of the Jets go, they are still a circus, sorry you refuse to accept that truth. It's all over SportsCenter and your own local NY papers but I am sure they are all making things up and the Jets are a model franchise.

Would one of those "good moves" be getting rid of the best CB and replacing him with a rookie? (I agree for the Jets to move in the right direction they needed to move past Revis) however, the truth is they are rookies and until they play the jury will be out on every rookie before they actually get in a game.

Ask around the league? Ivory has been a back-up, he was given up for a 4th round pick. Was he a starting Rb somewhere I don't know about? Until he actually proves to be a good starting caliber RB then his reputation is still that of a back-up.

Utter ignorance was just about everything you posted, the fact that you seem like a blind homer and cheer everything the Jets do doesn't make their moves the correct one. Good luck to your players keeping out of the news for all the wrong reasons...
    Quote Quote  

6. -1446
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by mrodriguez4096 View Post
    Oh what would we do without Jets's fans coming onto a Dolphins message board and edcuating us with their knowledge?

The fact that buttfumble is just about out of a job tells you all you need to know about him as a qb, anyone not wearing thick green goggles could tell you that but I am sure with your knowledge you know better then the pros.

As far as the current state of the Jets go, they are still a circus, sorry you refuse to accept that truth. It's all over SportsCenter and your own local NY papers but I am sure they are all making things up and the Jets are a model franchise.

Would one of those "good moves" be getting rid of the best CB and replacing him with a rookie? (I agree for the Jets to move in the right direction they needed to move past Revis) however, the truth is they are rookies and until they play the jury will be out on every rookie before they actually get in a game.

Ask around the league? Ivory has been a back-up, he was given up for a 4th round pick. Was he a starting Rb somewhere I don't know about? Until he actually proves to be a good starting caliber RB then his reputation is still that of a back-up.

Utter ignorance was just about everything you posted, the fact that you seem like a blind homer and cheer everything the Jets do doesn't make their moves the correct one. Good luck to your players keeping out of the news for all the wrong reasons...
    Haha, did you really just say "just look at how SportsCenter has been calling the Jets a circus, that's all the truth you need right there"?? Wow dude, what were you saying about ignorance again there buddy? Geez...typical Dolphins fan, typical Jets hater...just go ahead and believe the sensationalist media entertainment industry if you're trying to get your facts straight. You're kidding me, right? Well done. Way to prove your independent and intelligent way of thought there. I actually try not to get caught up in what people like Skip Bayless or Stephen A. Smith, or the TMZ-style yellow journalism heavy ESPN has to say about anything. Sorry to offend the places you get all your information and opinions from, but maybe you should try to think for yourself and do a little research next time. NY papers? Don't make me laugh, bro. You mean the widely known, scarcely respected gossip tabloids that masquerade as real news? Oh yeah, that.

Listen, I'll be the last person to defend buttfumble. Personally, I think the guy is done in NY, at least I hope he is. He's dead to me. But right is right, and he has produced in the past. On the rare occasion. Hard to believe, I know.

I don't agree with everything, but as a true fan, I've got no real choice but to support them. I hated the decision to trade Revis. I hated the fact that our cheap, awful owner didn't want to pay him and that's why he's gone. It kills me. But what can you do? I'm not going to dwell on it. I've seen many players I've liked leave the team. From what I can tell, they did well in the draft in starting to rebuild the defense and offensive line. But it's just the beginning.

And FYI, every single Saints fan is upset they only got a 4th round pick for a stud like Ivory. They think they got ripped off! The guy is a beast, but I'm sure you don't know that because you've never seen him play or bothered to look into it. Just rip the Jets regardless, do what you do best.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1447
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I'm glad there are still Jets fans supporting buttfumble, actually. Really glad. Gives me hope that the coaching staff and front office might still support him, too. The last thing I want is my favorite comedy show to get canceled. I know it's on the ropes and all, but one more season is all I ask.
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 05-21-2013 at 12:26 AM.
    No snowflake in an avalanche ever feels responsible.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1448
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks

LMAO

Quote Originally Posted by NYJ_Jax28 View Post
    Haha, did you really just say "just look at how SportsCenter has been calling the Jets a circus, that's all the truth you need right there"?? Wow dude, what were you saying about ignorance again there buddy? Geez...typical Dolphins fan, typical Jets hater...just go ahead and believe the sensationalist media entertainment industry if you're trying to get your facts straight. You're kidding me, right? Well done. Way to prove your independent and intelligent way of thought there. I actually try not to get caught up in what people like Skip Bayless or Stephen A. Smith, or the TMZ-style yellow journalism heavy ESPN has to say about anything. Sorry to offend the places you get all your information and opinions from, but maybe you should try to think for yourself and do a little research next time. NY papers? Don't make me laugh, bro. You mean the widely known, scarcely respected gossip tabloids that masquerade as real news? Oh yeah, that.

Listen, I'll be the last person to defend buttfumble. Personally, I think the guy is done in NY, at least I hope he is. He's dead to me. But right is right, and he has produced in the past. On the rare occasion. Hard to believe, I know.

I don't agree with everything, but as a true fan, I've got no real choice but to support them. I hated the decision to trade Revis. I hated the fact that our cheap, awful owner didn't want to pay him and that's why he's gone. It kills me. But what can you do? I'm not going to dwell on it. I've seen many players I've liked leave the team. From what I can tell, they did well in the draft in starting to rebuild the defense and offensive line. But it's just the beginning.

And FYI, every single Saints fan is upset they only got a 4th round pick for a stud like Ivory. They think they got ripped off! The guy is a beast, but I'm sure you don't know that because you've never seen him play or bothered to look into it. Just rip the Jets regardless, do what you do best.
    I can't speak for anyone else, but I don't watch much TV, and I hardly ever watch ESPN. How do I know the Jests suck? I could give you plenty reasons but...

There's no explanation necessary. Jests suck. Period.

LOL...no...LMAO@the Jests
    Quote Quote  

9. -1449
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

10. -1450
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post

Sez the homer who claims a bottom-feeding/27th ranked QB was ever a top 10. You really can't make this shizzle up. I forget who on TGG nailed your MO, where you pick a homeristic position, entrench yourself, never concede you were wrong and go OCD parsing statistics that suit your shaky arguments or dismissing those that don't as "fantasy stats."

Bottom-line is you're a laughing stock most everywhere except your own mind.
    He's is constantly getting his azz handed to him over on TGG...here's a prim example of some of the better poster questioning him and his "drunk uncle hobbies". LOL

Ahh the short memories.

"Hobbes3259
    Totally Addicted

vCash: 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be fair, that's right. Sparano is not Bill Walsh. But our Offensive talent, is top tier.

Number 7 total offense this year "

This taken from the Hobbes thread from last year "So whee is the Scotty Defenders now?"
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showt...hlight=sparano

It's precious watching Junc and Hobbes talking about the elite Jets talent and Sparano being an improvement over Schotty....

It's even more precious now watchign Hobbes and Junc saying now how the Jets talent was lacking last year and sparano was a horrible OC....

Just one more season of watching Hobbes and Junc make excuses.

The more that things change, the more they stay the same.

Another Gem after a loss under Sparano from Hobbes, again defending sparano and the offense.

" 10-22-2012, 02:47 PM #44
    Hobbes3259
    Totally Addicted

vCash: 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JetsKickAss
    Sorry guys, I am not blaming a special teams miscue in the 1st quarter or an interception by buttfumble that wasn't in the 4th quarter.

This game was ours in the 4th quarter after we marched to the 3 yard line and also recovered the fumbled KO.

This is on Sparano and Rex.

The slant call was ASININE even if it is Joe Montana to Jerry Rice. It hasn't worked all year...it's a call for the 1st or 2nd quarter.

Hobbes
    Bull****. The offense played their asses off.

The magic 5second clock stoppage, and the phantom PI call from 25 yards away were the determining factor. Period.

If you want to blame Sparano for The LB beating Howard like a drum on the last play, that's not his fault either"

It's really funny to go back in to last pre-season and even about 1/4 to 1/2 way through the season and watch Hobbes and JUnc talking up the Sparano and the elite Jets talent on offense and as the season progresses watch them start to back down and start blaming everyone and everything except buttfumble....