Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 146 of 309 FirstFirst ... 141142143144145146147148149150151 ... LastLast
Results 1,451 to 1,460 of 3085

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1451
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    I'm glad there are still Jets fans supporting buttfumble, actually. Really glad. Gives me hope that the coaching staff and front office might still support him, too. The last thing I want is my favorite comedy show to get canceled. I know it's on the ropes and all, but one more season is all I ask.
    It will still run strong even if buttfumble is stripped of his role. Genos Myth could actually take the comedy to new levels. SNL was still funny when certain cast members were replaced wasnt it. (Actually I dont even like SNL, but you get my point)

Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/

and i say it's tom brady with better legs...he reads the field presnap like tom brady...reminds me so much of him although tannehills ahead of bradys development in year 2 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Well I'll be damned. WV was right again and called this weeks in advance and everyone gets mad at him.

SHOCKER

Quote Quote  

2. -1452
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    He's is constantly getting his azz handed to him over on TGG...here's a prim example of some of the better poster questioning him and his "drunk uncle hobbies". LOL

Ahh the short memories.

"Hobbes3259
    Totally Addicted

vCash: 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

To be fair, that's right. Sparano is not Bill Walsh. But our Offensive talent, is top tier.

Number 7 total offense this year "

This taken from the Hobbes thread from last year "So whee is the Scotty Defenders now?"
    http://forums.theganggreen.com/showt...hlight=sparano

It's precious watching Junc and Hobbes talking about the elite Jets talent and Sparano being an improvement over Schotty....

It's even more precious now watchign Hobbes and Junc saying now how the Jets talent was lacking last year and sparano was a horrible OC....

Just one more season of watching Hobbes and Junc make excuses.

The more that things change, the more they stay the same.

Another Gem after a loss under Sparano from Hobbes, again defending sparano and the offense.

" 10-22-2012, 02:47 PM #44
    Hobbes3259
    Totally Addicted

vCash: 25

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Quote:
    Originally Posted by JetsKickAss
    Sorry guys, I am not blaming a special teams miscue in the 1st quarter or an interception by buttfumble that wasn't in the 4th quarter.

This game was ours in the 4th quarter after we marched to the 3 yard line and also recovered the fumbled KO.

This is on Sparano and Rex.

The slant call was ASININE even if it is Joe Montana to Jerry Rice. It hasn't worked all year...it's a call for the 1st or 2nd quarter.

Hobbes
    Bull****. The offense played their asses off.

The magic 5second clock stoppage, and the phantom PI call from 25 yards away were the determining factor. Period.

If you want to blame Sparano for The LB beating Howard like a drum on the last play, that's not his fault either"

It's really funny to go back in to last pre-season and even about 1/4 to 1/2 way through the season and watch Hobbes and JUnc talking up the Sparano and the elite Jets talent on offense and as the season progresses watch them start to back down and start blaming everyone and everything except buttfumble....
    You do know none of those quotes are from me, right? It is another person making stuff up like you or vaark always do when you attempt to try to debate me. I love when people read misinformation and run w/ it like it is true.
    Quote Quote  

3. -1453
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    It will still run strong even if buttfumble is stripped of his role. Genos Myth could actually take the comedy to new levels. SNL was still funny when certain cast members were replaced wasnt it. (Actually I dont even like SNL, but you get my point)
    It has the potential to get funnier. First of all, having a rookie start allows the foot lover to beg for more time. Secondly, as bad as Dirty buttfumble has been, he hasn't been a trash talker. Geno Smith aka Cocky buttfumble on the other hand already started doing that. Good times.

Jests suck.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1454
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    this stuff is well above your head, you "evaluate" strictly based on QB ratings and stats w/o context. It's about much more than that, you would think w/ all the time you have invested in this hobby you would know this by now.
    A QB rating which measures overall efficiency doesn't mean anything at all. Only the stats you present do, especially the one that measures overall team performance (4 playoff wins). You have always and forever will be a joke. Thanks for the comedy. You sir are the perfect stereotype of a Jests fan.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You do know none of those quotes are from me, right? It is another person making stuff up like you or vaark always do when you attempt to try to debate me. I love when people read misinformation and run w/ it like it is true.
    Okay maybe that wasn't your quote. At this point it really makes no difference. Your points are ridiculous whether paraphrased, made up, or directly quoted.

Jests suck.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1455
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    Who cares what his political or religious beliefs are? Seriously? Everyone has their own family and personal backgrounds that help shape their worldview. Doesn't mean he is a bad human being. But leave it to you guys to point to this as a reason his house should probably be hit by a drone or something.

All that matters to me is if he can play football.

Oh yeah, and here's an article that seems to describe him as a stand-up guy:

http://www.silive.com/sports/index.s..._grid_sta.html

But no matter, I know you Jets haters will be scouring the web for more asinine articles.
    Quote Quote  

6. -1456
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by finomenal View Post
    A QB rating which measures overall efficiency doesn't mean anything at all. Only the stats you present do, especially the one that measures overall team performance (4 playoff wins). You have always and forever will be a joke. Thanks for the comedy. You sir are the perfect stereotype of a Jests fan.

---------- Post added at 11:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:32 AM ----------

Okay maybe that wasn't your quote. At this point it really makes no difference. Your points are ridiculous whether paraphrased, made up, or directly quoted.

Jests suck.
    QB ratings and any black and white stats don't tell you when the stats are being accumulated. All TDs and INts are the same but in reality they aren't. I give a QB much more credit for throwing a late TD it lead his team to the W than a guy padding his stats in garbage time or a guy that throws an early TD then disappears. I don't evaluate strictly based on #s.

Of course it makes a difference b/c I didnt' say anything the post accuses me of but I understand why you guys use stuff like that to deflect from the truth.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1457
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    The Jests will be lucky to win 4 games this year.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1458
    Sink or Swim, Fin Fan 4 Life

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Xbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo LogoSnakes!Dolphins Homer

IT's funny because Depp is a Dolphins fan.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1459
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort Lauderdale, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post

Quote Quote  

10. -1460
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by DisturbedShifty View Post

Yes, that makes it hysterical.
    Quote Quote