Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 147 of 311 FirstFirst ... 142143144145146147148149150151152 ... LastLast
Results 1,461 to 1,470 of 3101

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1461
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Yes, that makes it hysterical.
    So do buttfumbles.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1462
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Quote Quote  

3. -1463
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    we won 9 in '09, we happened to win the lone game he didn't start. 9 wins was good enough for a SB team 2 years ago.

Reg season wins are irrelevant, I'd rather go 9-7, win 2 playoff gamesa nd play for the right to go to the SB than go 12-4, win a division and lose in the WC or div rd at home.
    You chastised Eli Manning's Giants for going 9-7. How is it now that regular season wins are irrelevant and 9-7 is ok? Ohhh b/c it suits the Jets!

Quote Quote  

4. -1464
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    You chastised Eli Manning's Giants for going 9-7. How is it now that regular season wins are irrelevant and 9-7 is ok? Ohhh b/c it suits the Jets!
    am I calling mark buttfumble an elite QB? the arguments were completely different. If I said buttfumble is elite then you could use that line but I didn't. I'm starting to think I really am smart, thank you.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1465
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    am I calling mark buttfumble an elite QB? the arguments were completely different. If I said buttfumble is elite then you could use that line but I didn't. I'm starting to think I really am smart, thank you.
    You don't consider Eli elite though. You have put buttfumble on Eli's level many times by saying that buttfumble could have won both Super Bowls that Eli did. If regular seasons matter for Eli (who you don't think is elite) then they should matter for buttfumble (who you don't think is elite)
    Quote Quote  

6. -1466
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You've criticized Eli Manning and the Giants for not having stellar reg season records but now you say reg season wins don't matter. Explain. Don't deflect.
    Quote Quote  

7. -1467
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    You don't consider Eli elite though. You have put buttfumble on Eli's level many times by saying that buttfumble could have won both Super Bowls that Eli did. If regular seasons matter for Eli (who you don't think is elite) then they should matter for buttfumble (who you don't think is elite)
    The argument was about Eli being elite, one of the reasons was he had SB caliber teams and led them to 9 and 10 wins in those years, he has also led his team to missing 3 of the last 4 postseasons. if I was saying mark buttfumble is elite I'd use the same criteria.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1468
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    You've criticized Eli Manning and the Giants for not having stellar reg season records but now you say reg season wins don't matter. Explain. Don't deflect.
    Let me explain this again ssssslllllllllooooooowwwwwwwwlllllllllllyyyyyyyyy

W/ one argument we were arguing if Eli is elite, one of my arguments against him was he hasn't had the reg season consistency to be elite as we saw in 2 SB years where they won 9 and 10 games. he had SB talent and could only win 9 and 10 games, in the 9 win year of 2011 he played in a very weak division and could only lead them to 9 wins. Combine that w/ missing 3 of the last 4 postseasons and it isn't elite worthy. What does that have to do w/ Mark buttfumble? at what point was I saying mark is elite? you are smart enough not to confuse 2 totally different arguments.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1469
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    The argument was about Eli being elite, one of the reasons was he had SB caliber teams and led them to 9 and 10 wins in those years, he has also led his team to missing 3 of the last 4 postseasons. if I was saying mark buttfumble is elite I'd use the same criteria.

How many regular season wins each season does it take for you to consider a QB elite? Why do they matter for elite QBs but not other QBs. For a guy who places so much value on a QBs worth from two divisional round wins, I would think you would put a lot more value on 2 Super Bowls wins.

In the last 5 years, who do you think the Elite Qbs are?
    Quote Quote  

10. -1470
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Let me explain this again ssssslllllllllooooooowwwwwwwwlllllllllllyyyyyyyyy

W/ one argument we were arguing if Eli is elite, one of my arguments against him was he hasn't had the reg season consistency to be elite as we saw in 2 SB years where they won 9 and 10 games. he had SB talent and could only win 9 and 10 games, in the 9 win year of 2011 he played in a very weak division and could only lead them to 9 wins. Combine that w/ missing 3 of the last 4 postseasons and it isn't elite worthy. What does that have to do w/ Mark buttfumble? at what point was I saying mark is elite? you are smart enough not to confuse 2 totally different arguments.
    None of what you said is relevant since you said reg season wins are irrelevant.
    Quote Quote