Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 190 of 312 FirstFirst ... 185186187188189190191192193194195 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,900 of 3116

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1891
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by AphexPhin View Post
    But dude thats the thing, Rex Ryan isnt winning at all. He has regressed as has the Jets. Those AFC Championship losses went to his head(and probably buttfumble's as well). Rex will be fighting for his job this year.

And thats fine that you dont care that fat Rex is a cuckold. Personally I'd be really embarrassed if I was forced to root for that guy but thats just me.

And I think its too early to call Philbin out on his 7-9 season. I think we'll improve a lot this season but maybe its just wishful thinking on my part.
    we regressed, the talent has regressed but the man can coach. getting 6 wins out of the healthy team we had last year was AMAZING, probably his best coaching job.

If I did it I would be embarrassed, I don't care what he does.

Rex made a title game his first season- that is better than 7-9, right?

IF I was the Pats fan I would just say "Three Rings bitch" and be done with it
    He can, NE has been much better than most of the league(if not all of the league) the last decade+ but we went into NE and whipped them when they thought they were going to win a SB.
    Quote Quote  

2. -1892
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    we regressed, the talent has regressed but the man can coach. getting 6 wins out of the healthy team we had last year was AMAZING, probably his best coaching job.

If I did it I would be embarrassed, I don't care what he does.

Rex made a title game his first season- that is better than 7-9, right?

He can, NE has been much better than most of the league(if not all of the league) the last decade+ but we went into NE and whipped them when they thought they were going to win a SB.
    lol at "whipped them" Didnt you guys win by only a touchdown?

And yeah Rex Ryan did great his first two years but as I said before...he's regressed. And also LMAO at you praising Rex for "coaching up" the team to 6 wins like thats some big accomplishment.

The fact is Rex is fighting for his job this year (we all know this) as is buttfumble. But keep praising Rex and keep saying that buttfumble is comparably to Eli its entertaining as hell
    Quote Quote  

3. -1893
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    lol at "whipped them" Didnt you guys win by only a touchdown?

And yeah Rex Ryan did great his first two years but as I said before...he's regressed. And also LMAO at you praising Rex for "coaching up" the team to 6 wins like thats some big accomplishment.

The fact is Rex is fighting for his job this year (we all know this) as is buttfumble. But keep praising Rex and keep saying that buttfumble is comparably to Eli its entertaining as hell
    NE added a garbage time TD, they had to kick TWO OS kicks. the Jets thoroughly outplayed the Pats that day.

The team had an awful year, I don't think Idzik is dumb enough to fire Rex but new GMs usually want their own coaches and QBs so I understand.

If mark had the talent Eli has had he'd have more than 2 SBs.
    Quote Quote  

4. -1894
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan89 View Post
    Good for Rex. He should be defending his player. But I guess you think he should have just said nothing or agreed with them...

This is why players love to play for Rex, he has their back.
    Nobody wants to play for him anymore. The novelty has worn off. You can only talk for so long, which is why he's lost the locker room the last 2 years.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1895
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

How many did we try to re-sign? Money will always be #1 but if all things are close to equal players will choose Rex more often than not. Ravens players STILL talk glowingly of him.

if you say so, I guess it's time to move on. Rex will never sniff the playoffs again.

There's a reason Brady slipped to rd 6, Rodgers to the bottom of the 1st rd, marino to the bottom of the 1st rd, etc... He was still very highly graded and his future is up to him. This is not some schlub off the street.
    Brady slipped? That's news. I had forgotten how highly touted he was coming out of Michigan where he shared snaps with Drew Henson.

Marino fell because of drug rumors. Rogers fell but Smith is not close to his talent level.

Who graded Smith high? McShay? Kiper?
    Quote Quote  

6. -1896
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    Nobody wants to play for him anymore. The novelty has worn off. You can only talk for so long, which is why he's lost the locker room the last 2 years.
    He never lost the locker room last year. And how do you know nobody wants to play for him? Who has decided not to come play for the Jets because of Rex?
    Quote Quote  

7. -1897
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    why did Brady fall to round 6? why did Rodgers, Marino, Montana fall? people do make mistakes, I hope they did here.
    So Geno Smith will have the same success as those guys huh?

Quote Quote  

8. -1898
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    So Geno Smith will have the same success as those guys huh?
    where did I say that? but sometimes these guys actually make mistakes. I know it's crazy to to think about but it happens. He was talked about as a high 1st rd pick for months leading up to the draft. He fell, we got him at a great value w/ our 3rd pick.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1899
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    where did I say that? but sometimes these guys actually make mistakes. I know it's crazy to to think about but it happens. He was talked about as a high 1st rd pick for months leading up to the draft. He fell, we got him at a great value w/ our 3rd pick.
    You're using Smith in an example where you included those guys. Why not mention Brady Quinn falling? Or JaMarcus Russell going #1 and not having any career since?
    Quote Quote  

10. -1900
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

I know I contradict myself about USC QBs (although being on record pre draft 2012 saying Barkley was the only pro potential QB from there in the last decade), but IMO, Barkley in the 4th will turn out to be the best QB value in this particular draft - by far.

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead

Quote Quote