Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 191 of 334 FirstFirst ... 186187188189190191192193194195196 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,910 of 3337

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -1901
    Surprise Everyone Fins!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Maybe It's just me but to see Sanchez throw a pick 6 in the first series of the game is very telling. I mean, if there is anything I wouldn't do is risk thorwiny a ball that might be picked knowing the whole world knows me as a pic magnet.

So what does that say about his mental makeup? Or his "I don't care attitude" with regards to that? Again, if he was a fin and did that I would be beyond done with him. For him to still be defended by some people is just silly.

I am happy he is still a Jet though...throughly happy!!!!
    Quote Quote  

2. -1902
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mr. Odriguez:

mistakes are going to happen, he looked great outside of 2 plays- one physical(poor throw) and one mental(dumb throw on the INT). Preseason is a time to get sharp, it's a time to make mistakes. he bounced back and led a great TD drive, he's having a great camp. He had one awful year where no QB could have succeeded. as long as we stay relatively healthy he'll have enough talent around him to succeed and he won't look like 2012 mark Sanchez and if he does he's gone.
    Quote Quote  

3. -1903

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Mr. Odriguez:

mistakes are going to happen, he looked great outside of 2 plays- one physical(poor throw) and one mental(dumb throw on the INT). Preseason is a time to get sharp, it's a time to make mistakes. he bounced back and led a great TD drive, he's having a great camp. He had one awful year where no QB could have succeeded. as long as we stay relatively healthy he'll have enough talent around him to succeed and he won't look like 2012 mark Sanchez and if he does he's gone.
    You call it as you feel, we know where your heart is with Sanchez. Point is, yes it is camp and mistakes are going to happen but when that mistake (pick 6) has pledged your career, camp or not, you avoid them like the plague.

Please don't say he "bounce back". His throws still were off target and throw to wide open receivers because of blown coverages.... He can thank Winslow for breaking ul what would have been another pick 6....but hey, besides that he's doing great......
    Quote Quote  

4. -1904
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the winslow break up would have been an INT not a pick 6. That was his physical error, just a bad pass, the other was mental. Remember, this is his 3rd straight year in a new system.

He may end of sucking but it was encouraging to see him bounce back. So much of his problems were mental a year ago and to be able to put disaster right away behind him was a huge step.

We'll see what happens.
    Quote Quote  

5. -1905
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    703 Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    the winslow break up would have been an INT not a pick 6. That was his physical error, just a bad pass, the other was mental. Remember, this is his 3rd straight year in a new system.

He may end of sucking but it was encouraging to see him bounce back. So much of his problems were mental a year ago and to be able to put disaster right away behind him was a huge step.

We'll see what happens.
    So this new system.....if Sanchez fails this year it's b/c of the system right?

Quote Quote  

6. -1906
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

where did I say that? but sometimes these guys actually make mistakes. I know it's crazy to to think about but it happens. He was talked about as a high 1st rd pick for months leading up to the draft. He fell, we got him at a great value w/ our 3rd pick.
    Third pick is a nice way of trying to mask second round. Eases the pain of busting just a little
    Quote Quote  

7. -1907
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

Mr. Odriguez:

He looked great? Obviously you are trying to analyze by ESPN highlights. I've seen the game twice. Inconsistent. Rookie like mistakes. Same old Sanchez.
    Quote Quote  

8. -1908
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    So this new system.....if Sanchez fails this year it's b/c of the system right?
    No, if he fails he's gone but we have to acknowledge this is his 3rd system in 3 years and things shouldn't really click right away although he has had an excellent camp.

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Third pick is a nice way of trying to mask second round. Eases the pain of busting just a little
    It was our 3rd pick of the draft, iof we were gung ho on a QB we would have used one of our first 2 picks. Geno slipped into a great value pick.

He looked great? Obviously you are trying to analyze by ESPN highlights. I've seen the game twice. Inconsistent. Rookie like mistakes. Same old Sanchez.
    he looked great outside of 2 plays, I saw every snap he took.

I'll take the same old Sanchez as long as it isn't 2012 Sanchez. 2009-2011 version we could win SBs with.
    Quote Quote  

9. -1909
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

No, if he fails he's gone but we have to acknowledge this is his 3rd system in 3 years and things shouldn't really click right away although he has had an excellent camp.

It was our 3rd pick of the draft, iof we were gung ho on a QB we would have used one of our first 2 picks. Geno slipped into a great value pick.

he looked great outside of 2 plays, I saw every snap he took.

I'll take the same old Sanchez as long as it isn't 2012 Sanchez. 2009-2011 version we could win SBs with.
    Obviously you and I have very different definitions of great. I just don't get how someone with knowledge of the game can look at that performance and not see the same mistakes he made his rookie year. Very telling.
    Quote Quote  

10. -1910

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Obviously you and I have very different definitions of great. I just don't get how someone with knowledge of the game can look at that performance and not see the same mistakes he made his rookie year. Very telling.
    Switch the information on the back of the jersey and have it say Manning.....and the stats are identical, then he would tell you how horrible the qb is.
    Quote Quote