Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 216 of 505 FirstFirst ... 211212213214215216217218219220221 ... LastLast
Results 2,151 to 2,160 of 5043

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -2151
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I just discovered this thread...somebody is still defending Mark Sanchez?

Ahahahahahahahahaa. Sorry, let me try to compose myself. Ahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    Quote Quote  

2. -2152
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    That means nothing to me, when a team is a final 4 team 2 straight years they are one of the best and elite. When you help your team win 4 road playoff games in 2 years you are good.

There is a very small % of fans who truly understand the game on ALL boards, I am not bashing phin fans. Most fans evaluate based strictly on #s, you can have your Philip rivers types, you won't win w/ them. Give Mark some weapons and it is proven you can win.
    I'd say you've bashed about 90% of the people on this site. The ones you'd talked to at least. Seeing as how none of us agree with you on your views regarding the Jets, you fire back that we know nothing about the game. Why be here if that is true then? Do you view yourself as an NFL Prophet that needs to be here to school us on how a sport works?

Quote Quote  

3. -2153
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern Virginia
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    people view the ongoing buttfumble saga as a negative but if that happened to an irrelevant franchise like Miami or Buffalo it would have been forgotten so I take it as an honor it stayed up there for so long.
    You just bought your ticket to the nuthouse with that statement. Well done.
    Quote Quote  

4. -2154
    Surprise Everyone Fins!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Sacramento, CA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    As somebody else said it best on the Jets message board, with our resident troll, whatever the situation is he will change his view on it to make it seem like he's right. Perfect example was he argued with someone that the 36yrd line was closer to mid field (when it helped his point of view) and in a previous post he had argued the 36yrd line was closer to a TD, or something like that. How or why would you ever get into a "debate" with someone that acts that way?

Back to LOL @ The Jets.... I'm looking forward to see how they handle the Bucs, have to admit I was looking forward to seeing Sanchez throw a pick 6 to Revis and listen to how the stadium boos him.
    Quote Quote  

5. -2155
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    people view the ongoing buttfumble saga as a negative but if that happened to an irrelevant franchise like Miami or Buffalo it would have been forgotten so I take it as an honor it stayed up there for so long.
    http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo..._roflgif-1.jpg http://www.finheaven.com/images/impo...anlolgif-1.jpg http://www.finheaven.com/clear.gif
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

6. -2156
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Actually it has developed into such a memorable negative because:

a) it just underscored the futility of someone who's generally considered the worst, in-over-his-head tenured starting QB in the league
    b) rarely does anything happen on the field that's so comically inept
    c) occurring on the biggest national stage, it provided widespread confirmation to both those who already were aware of Sanchez's suckage as well as an eye-opener for those objective fans who were to that point hanging on to whatever delusions about him.
    d) Sanchez's head up his teammate's butt is a perfect metaphor for both his skillset and his HC's oblivious refusal to relieve him of his duties.

and that's why this play by Mark "The Buttfumbler" Sanchez will forever rank up there with rarified NFL blunders like the brainfarts of Jim "Wrong Way" Marshall and Leon "The Gazelle" Lett. Factually it was the only relevant play over the last 1.5 years of jest irrelevancy.

Hope that helps

"Yep. Blow it up. This might the worst team I've ever seen constructed in my life.
    And then you throw in the terrible preparation and in-game coaching. There is no defense.
    But do it right. Fire everyone in the building. No survivors. , JiF Jetnation

Quote Quote  

7. -2157
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    This thread should heat up later today.

If Revis goes in there and picks off Geno's Myth a couple of times it will be great.
    Quote Quote  

8. -2158
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Jets are the luckiest damn team I have ever seen in my life. I thought about making a thread about it but I figured I would just post it in here. Dammit I'm tired of them having **** bounce their way and getting wins they didn't earn
    Follow me on Twitter... @Scoffaveli
    Quote Quote  

9. -2159
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The Bucs were idiots on that one play that set up the fg. Oh well congrats to the Jest! lol
    Quote Quote  

10. -2160
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Geno had a very promising first start as a Jet. Thats what I take away from this game. The Jets are a rebuilding team and probably at best the third best team in the AFC East this year but i'll take any win I can get. Great day!
    Quote Quote