Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 221 of 321 FirstFirst ... 216217218219220221222223224225226 ... LastLast
Results 2,201 to 2,210 of 3208

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -2201
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    PS. The Dolphins have more AFC East titles then the Jets since 1990 4-2. Since 2000 2-1.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2202
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    correction: laughing stock who never won a Conference Championship in 2 centuries. And when you run a 3 ring circus, you're justifiably newsworthy - not relevant (well maybe relevant to other readers of alternative lifestyle websites who are looking to **** strangers' wives while having their feet fondled or other FOs who pimp their female employees to married horny QBs who send out dick pictures to them).
    I'd rather run a media driven "3 ring circus" and have success (it least playoff wise) then be a model franchise and experience nothing but disappointment every year.

And if your being honest you would too.
    Quote Quote  

3. -2203
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    So we should just discount the other 27 World Series title and pretend the '27 Yankees shouldn't exist?

---------- Post added at 06:08 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:07 PM ----------

The NFL streams all games overseas via Game Pass at nfl.com. I can watch 4 games on one screen if I so desire.
    while you may have 4 screens in front of you, you can't watch and have full attention on any of the games.

PS. The Dolphins have more AFC East titles then the Jets since 1990 4-2. Since 2000 2-1.
    since 1995 it's 2-2

I'd rather have more title game apps than div titles b/c what good is a div title if you get humiliated in the WC rd like Miami did in 2008?

we have played for the right to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl 3 times since 1998, Miami zero times since 1993.
    Quote Quote  

4. -2204
    Teddy Westside

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    while you may have 4 screens in front of you, you can't watch and have full attention on any of the games.

since 1995 it's 2-2

I'd rather have more title game apps than div titles b/c what good is a div title if you get humiliated in the WC rd like Miami did in 2008?

we have played for the right to represent the AFC in the Super Bowl 3 times since 1998, Miami zero times since 1993.
    My point is it's a ridiculous debate because you can select an era that plays favorable to your agenda. You illustrated that perfectly with your 1995 scenario. Miami hasn't won the Super Bowl since the 73 season. Have the Jets?

Perhaps you struggle with watching multiple games or switching games during commercials but it's really not that difficult. Right now I am watching the Lions vs Vikings condensed. At some point tonight or in a couple days I'll get the entire Jets game in don't you worry.

Obviously you are not a Red Zone Channel viewer.
    Quote Quote  

5. -2205
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks

since 1995 it's 2-2

Maybe it's just me, but I'd think being trounced 24-0 in the last 31 minutes by the starters in a game that actually meant something to them, as an exclamation mark that if they didn't consider a late season game against you as meaningless aside from keeping their starters healthy, you wouldn't have been gifted into the playoffs in the first place is about as humiliating as you can get

Dear Math, please grow up and solve your own problems, I'm tired of solving them for you. -Anon

Quote Quote  

6. -2206
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Maybe it's just me, but I'd think being trounced 24-0 in the last 31 minutes by the starters in a game that actually meant something to them, as an exclamation mark that if they didn't consider a late season game against you as meaningless aside from keeping their starters healthy, you wouldn't have been gifted into the playoffs in the first place is about as humiliating as you can get

are you referring the 2009 title game that we were down by just a FG in the 4th qtr? when is the last time Miami was down by a FG or even 7 pts in a playoff loss?

2008 vs. Bal WC: closest in 4th was 11 pts, lost by 18
    2001 vs. Bal WC: closest in 4th was down 11, lost by 17
    2000 at Oak dic rd: closest was down 27, lost by 27
    1999 at jax div rd: closest was down 48, lost by 55
    1998 at Den div rd: closest was down 21, lost by 35
    1997 at NE WC: closest was down 14, lost by 14
    1995 at Buf WC: closest was down 15, lost by 15

It's been since 1994 that Miami as w/in a FG or TD in the 4th qtr of a playoff loss(that was the game they led 21-6 in the 3rd and choked away).
    Quote Quote  

7. -2207
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    are you referring the 2009 title game that we were down by just a FG in the 4th qtr? when is the last time Miami was down by a FG or even 7 pts in a playoff loss?

It's been since 1994 that Miami as w/in a FG or TD in the 4th qtr of a playoff loss(that was the game they led 21-6 in the 3rd and choked away).
    Yes I'm referring to the game in which the colts proved they let you into the playoffs intentionally after pulling their starters ahead 15-10 (45-27 in 1.5 games by Colts starters) by showing what would have been in store for the 7-7 team had Polian and Caldwell decided to go for a perfect season.

Short of the free pass into the playoffs, you have one playoff season you legitimately earned since when? And when was the last time you actually won a divisional title?

So yes, when it comes to postseasons, our blueballs are a little more intense than yours, but the point is that when it comes to wins that count (i.e. winning Conference championships/SB Appearances and championships) your blue balls have lasted so long that by now it seems like second nature

Quote Quote  

8. -2208
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Yes I'm referring to the game in which the colts proved they let you into the playoffs intentionally after pulling their starters ahead 15-10 (45-27 in 1.5 games by Colts starters) by showing what would have been in store for the 7-7 team had Polian and Caldwell decided to go for a perfect season.

Short of the free pass into the playoffs, you have one playoff season you legitimately earned since when? And when was the last time you actually won a divisional title?

So yes, when it comes to postseasons, our blueballs are a little more intense than yours, but the point is that when it comes to wins that count (i.e. winning Conference championships/SB Appearances and championships) your blue balls have lasted so long that by now it seems like second nature

yes the colts let us in, it's too bad no one lets you guys in.

despite losing multiple DBs during the 1st half then seeing our only threat of a run game go down on the opening possession of the 2nd half we were w/in a FG in the 4th qtr and had a chance- something Miami hasn't had in a playoff loss since 1994.
    Quote Quote  

9. -2209
    Wort-wort-wort!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Pueblo, Colorado
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Halo LegendaryGalactic Empire medalXbox LogoPlaystation LogoNintendo Logo
    Christ. The echo is BAD in here today.

Never go to the Library without your shotgun.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2210
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    It's **** like this that makes me cringe. Why can't we talk about 2013 and move forward? The past shouldn't mean anything to us.

---------- Post added at 01:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:54 PM ----------

I don't actually care but how can the Dolphins have been closest to the Jaguars by 48? When Jacksonville scored their first TD, that was the closest the Dolphins were to them.

Quote Quote