Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 229 of 309 FirstFirst ... 224225226227228229230231232233234 ... LastLast
Results 2,281 to 2,290 of 3090

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -2281
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by FinfanInBuffalo View Post
    Can I say "I told you so" about buttfumble.... Finally.... His days as a starting NFL QB are over. Too soon for me. I was hoping for a long career with the Jets.
    If Chad Henne can still make starts in the NFL so can buttfumble. His days as a Jet are over. He will get another shot at some point with some team.
    Quote Quote  

2. -2282
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    I mean, they didn't have a real practice all week. I saw a story about it on PFT.

Bill Belichick is stone cold.
    Are you trying to say you really think the Patriots didn't practice because they think the Jets are just an easy win?
    Quote Quote  

3. -2283
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Idaho
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan89 View Post
    Are you trying to say you really think the Patriots didn't practice because they think the Jets are just an easy win?
    They probably did practice, but they didn't need to.
    Quote Quote  

4. -2284
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If Chad Henne can still make starts in the NFL so can buttfumble. His days as a Jet are over. He will get another shot at some point with some team.
    You're right! I've maintained all along that they're pretty comparable (except Henne's testicles have already dropped), and given the team assets from which The Buttboy benefited, no question in my mind, Henne would have had similar '09/10 success - if not more. However as with Henne, at best he's a place-holder at this point and that's what I'd expect buttfumble to be if and when the #1 on whatever team takes a chance craps the bed or goes down. (and then of course, there's the career-comparable Rex Grossman (who actually won a division, & conference) who's also still employed

DWade "Loyalty Over Royalty"
    Quote Quote  

5. -2285
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Well, I'm saying that the Patriots apparently decided not to run a full practice for the Jets, which is kind of unusual. I don't know what the reasoning is, but it definitely makes it look like Bill isn't taking them seriously.

I'm sure Rex will let his team know about it, too. It's good motivational material for them if used in that context.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

6. -2286
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have herd that the pats ran some practice for this game in the preseason knowing how short this week is.
    Quote Quote  

7. -2287
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Northern VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you told me that his career would end b/c of injuries?

It sucks, it hurs the team but we are in good position w/ another quality prospect taking over. It could be worse if Greg McElroy was our only backup.
    Ah, the rationalizations continue. If the Jets thought buttfumble was the QB of the future, they wouldn't have drafted Smith and had an open competition. Without the big contract, buttfumble would have been cut this past offseason.

Face it buttfumble flopped. His injury is not career ending but his performance is.
    Angry Deniers. A bunch of agenda-driven whiny clowns whose sole mission is to deny anything good that Tannehill has done and deny anything bad that the "gods of quarterbacks" have done.
    Quote Quote  

8. -2288
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Ah, the rationalizations continue. If the Jets thought buttfumble was the QB of the future, they wouldn't have drafted Smith and had an open competition. Without the big contract, buttfumble would have been cut this past offseason.

Face it buttfumble flopped. His injury is not career ending but his performance is.
    He'll never admit buttfumble flopped. Last year was due to injuries. The 3 years prior he got them to them to the AFCCG twice. buttfumble is a victim of circumstance.

Quote Quote  

9. -2289
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Rebel AllianceGalactic Empire medal

Only the few and far between can't fathom the reality of the jets qb situation. Teams don't play their future/franchise qb in the 4th quarter of the third preseason game.There's not one team in the NFL that will employ buttfumble to be their starting qb in 2014.
    Quote Quote  

10. -2290
    Perennial All-Pro

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Scottsdale, AZ
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I can't decide who I want to win tonight(Pats or Jets). I hate the Jets more but the Pats are a bigger threat to win the AFC East .
    Quote Quote