Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 25 of 323 FirstFirst ... 2021222324252627282930 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -241
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    dont worry wv, when the steelers **** on them next week, it will be back to normal for jet fans. this week in ny everyone is praising sanchez, the offense, etc.

next week, the steelers defense will destroy the jets offense, and jets defense will not be able to stop pitts offense. back to reality jet fans. the dolphins may not be great this year, but neither r u guys.

Our defense is a legit top defense in the NFL. Not saying we are going to win but with our defense I dont see us getting blown out in many games. If our offense can be middle of the pack there is no reason we cant be a successful team this year. We are clearly the second best team in the division which proves OP's original post wrong.
    Quote Quote  

2. -242
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    The Jets ****ing blow.

So they got one of their 4 wins on the season out of the way week 1. Good thing for them they play Buffalo twice.
    So two wins against Bills and two wins against Dolphins. Would that give us bragging rights for a year?
    Quote Quote  

3. -243
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    dont worry wv, when the steelers **** on them next week, it will be back to normal for jet fans. this week in ny everyone is praising sanchez, the offense, etc.

next week, the steelers defense will destroy the jets offense, and jets defense will not be able to stop pitts offense. back to reality jet fans. the dolphins may not be great this year, but neither r u guys.
    lol, you're funny. I predicted a Jets loss against the Steelers, but seeing how they sucked and how Jets dominated the Bills, I might rethink that.

Typical rival rant. Your offense sucks. Defense sucks. You can't stop them. They'll destroy you, bla bla bla. Are you going to provide some rational or just a rant? I'll provide some rational.

Dolphins do not have an offense. They don't have a defense. Their rookie QB struggled as expected. With 3 offensive points, good luck winning a game this year.
    Quote Quote  

4. -244
    Scout Team

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jets ****ted on an overhyped Bills team, i'll give them credit if they score 30+ pts on the Steelers.
    Quote Quote  

5. -245
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks

Funny as hell that you cant say wait till the Dolphins play the Jets, they will get their asses handed to them. But no, you have to rely on another team to beat your hated rival.
    Quote Quote  

6. -246
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    lol, you're funny. I predicted a Jets loss against the Steelers, but seeing how they sucked and how Jets dominated the Bills, I might rethink that.

Typical rival rant. Your offense sucks. Defense sucks. You can't stop them. They'll destroy you, bla bla bla. Are you going to provide some rational or just a rant? I'll provide some rational.

Dolphins do not have an offense. They don't have a defense. Their rookie QB struggled as expected. With 3 offensive points, good luck winning a game this year.
    im just curious, how did pittsburgh suck sunday night vs the broncos?

obviously they lost, but they went into denver in prob their most hyped game in years with peyton manning starting and hung in there until the very end without 2 of their better defensive players in harrison and clark.

they have 3 wr in wallace, brown, and sanders who have great speed and who will be trouble for any defense, coupled with the hardest qb in the nfl to take down.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    Funny as hell that you cant say wait till the Dolphins play the Jets, they will get their asses handed to them. But no, you have to rely on another team to beat your hated rival.
    well the jets next game is vs pittsburgh so year im expecting pittsburgh to beat u guys first before we hand it to you.
    Quote Quote  

7. -247
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Enjoy your win this week Jests fans. Reality will hit you like a ton of bricks soon enough. Not even Luigi fist pumping will break all the bricks about to fall on you, much less Tony Sparano.

Jests will be 1-3 soon enough. Laughter will resume.

And oh yea, the phins are going to bust the Jests ass.
    Quote Quote  

8. -248
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    The Jets ****ing blow.

So they got one of their 4 wins on the season out of the way week 1. Good thing for them they play Buffalo twice.
    Yeah, that's right ... the Jets are a 4 win team (half as many as last season) but the Dolphins have 9 potential wins on their schedule (3 more than last season) and can contend for the 6th seed in the AFC. And they're going to do this by starting a rookie QB, surrounding him with no talent, and trading away his best WR. You don't exactly have a stranglehold on reality, do you?

I don't think the Jet offense will be as good as it looked on Sunday ... but compared to the Dolphins, we'll look like 2001 Rams this year.
    You should plan on watching Miami battle Cleveland for the lowest point total in the league.

Oh wait ... you have Charles Clay.
    Nevermind.
    Quote Quote  

9. -249
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: LOL @ The Jets

May not be great?! Thank you Captain Obvious. How about Miami is one of the least talented teams in the NFL. That would be a far better description than "they may not be great".

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

10. -250
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by CChambers84 View Post
    Jets ****ted on an overhyped Bills team, i'll give them credit if they score 30+ pts on the Steelers.
    Oh yeah, 30+ sounds like a good bet...especially since only one team put up 30+ pts against them last year. We'll see I guess, but you certainly hold the Jets to a far higher standard than most other teams.
    Quote Quote