Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 26 of 321 FirstFirst ... 2122232425262728293031 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -251
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    im just curious, how did pittsburgh suck sunday night vs the broncos?

obviously they lost, but they went into denver in prob their most hyped game in years with peyton manning starting and hung in there until the very end without 2 of their better defensive players in harrison and clark.

they have 3 wr in wallace, brown, and sanders who have great speed and who will be trouble for any defense, coupled with the hardest qb in the nfl to take down.
    Lets see. Ben was under pressure ALL NIGHT LONG. His offense line sucked. Gave up 5 sacks. Ben himself couldn't find a rhythm. The run game couldn't kick in to gear. Steelers D couldn't stop Manning, a very rusty Manning who hadn't taken a meaningful snap in 20 months, that too after career threatening injury. They were ok stopping the run, but didn't show up on major plays.

Im not too concerned about Wallace, Brown and Sanders. Their greet speed is useless if Ben Rapistburger doesn't have time to throw to them. I fancy our chances as long as Revis can play at 80% after the "mild concussion".

well the jets next game is vs pittsburgh so year im expecting pittsburgh to beat u guys first before we hand it to you.
    Lol thats funny. Hand it to you...did you hand it to the "overhyped" Texans team? You know, the team that lost its two best defenders and still nearly shut you out? Now thats what you do when your top two front seven are gone or out.
    Quote Quote  

2. -252
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ilovemyfins4eva View Post
    im just curious, how did pittsburgh suck sunday night vs the broncos?

obviously they lost, but they went into denver in prob their most hyped game in years with peyton manning starting and hung in there until the very end without 2 of their better defensive players in harrison and clark.

they have 3 wr in wallace, brown, and sanders who have great speed and who will be trouble for any defense, coupled with the hardest qb in the nfl to take down.

---------- Post added at 08:22 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:21 AM ----------

well the jets next game is vs pittsburgh so year im expecting pittsburgh to beat u guys first before we hand it to you.
    With what QB are the Dolphins going to beat the Jets with? Our defense will shut down Bush, and then your no name scrub receivers will be shut down by our seconday. Then what are you going to do? What weapons will you have left? None.... Tannehill is going to be running a lot that day.

---------- Post added at 03:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Enjoy your win this week Jests fans. Reality will hit you like a ton of bricks soon enough. Not even Luigi fist pumping will break all the bricks about to fall on you, much less Tony Sparano.

Jests will be 1-3 soon enough. Laughter will resume.

And oh yea, the phins are going to bust the Jests ass.
    As long as he fist pumps at the touchdowns that we score, im good with Tony.
    Quote Quote  

3. -253
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Long Island, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Enjoy your win this week Jests fans. Reality will hit you like a ton of bricks soon enough. Not even Luigi fist pumping will break all the bricks about to fall on you, much less Tony Sparano.

Jests will be 1-3 soon enough. Laughter will resume.

And oh yea, the phins are going to bust the Jests ass.
    Cool cause we have been laughing at your team non stop since the warmup game you gave the Ravens in the 08 playoffs
    Quote Quote  

4. -254
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

Re: LOL @ The Jets

Quote Originally Posted by Jetsfan89 View Post
    Cool cause we have been laughing at your team non stop since the warmup game you gave the Ravens in the 08 playoffs
    Come on. I've been laughing longer than that.

Sent from my EVO using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

5. -255
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

Lol at the guy who thinks Miami Is going to hand it to Jets.

You guys aren't in the handing it out business. You're in the taking it up the pooper business for a while. Relax. Come back down to earth.
    Quote Quote  

6. -256
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Too funny!
    Quote Quote  

7. -257
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by ComfortablyNumb View Post
    Lol at the guy who thinks Miami Is going to hand it to Jets.

You guys aren't in the handing it out business. You're in the taking it up the pooper business for a while. Relax. Come back down to earth.
    My god whatching these exchanges is like watching one retarded kid beat up the more retarded kid. I have to say I love the fact Jet fans have been set up so perfectly for fail. News flash, the Jets aren't great because they can beat up on a really bad team. In few weeks the Jets will be lucky to be at 2-4 of 2-5 calling for Tebow and wondering how they feell for the bait and switch again. Game 1 means nothing!!! Just a few years ago the Patriots got blown out by the Bill 31 to nothing, guess what, that wasn't who the Pats or Bills ended up being, so hope you enjoyed it Jet fans, because that is very likely the best your offense will play this year.
    Quote Quote  

8. -258
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    My god whatching these exchanges is like watching one retarded kid beat up the more retarded kid. I have to say I love the fact Jet fans have been set up so perfectly for fail. News flash, the Jets aren't great because they can beat up on a really bad team. In few weeks the Jets will be lucky to be at 2-4 of 2-5 calling for Tebow and wondering how they feell for the bait and switch again. Game 1 means nothing!!! Just a few years ago the Patriots got blown out by the Bill 31 to nothing, guess what, that wasn't who the Pats or Bills ended up being, so hope you enjoyed it Jet fans, because that is very likely the best your offense will play this year.
    News flash: Every great team is supposed to beat up on a really bad team.
    News flash: Bills are not as bad as you think. Middle of the pack.
    News flash: Jets proved their weak offensive show in preseason was irrelevant is what meant nothing.
    News flash: Game one means 1-0 OR 0-1, so yeah, it does mean a lot.
    Last edited by JETSJETSJETS; 09-14-2012 at 02:45 AM.
    Quote Quote  

9. -259
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    You forgot to quote the media source you took that from, figures your a media fanboy. Let me guess, all you watch is sportscenter?
    Quote Quote  

10. -260
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quick question: Are Jets fans dumb enough to think Snookie has a vagina?
    Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote