Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 27 of 396 FirstFirst ... 2223242526272829303132 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -261
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    My god whatching these exchanges is like watching one retarded kid beat up the more retarded kid. I have to say I love the fact Jet fans have been set up so perfectly for fail. News flash, the Jets aren't great because they can beat up on a really bad team. In few weeks the Jets will be lucky to be at 2-4 of 2-5 calling for Tebow and wondering how they feell for the bait and switch again. Game 1 means nothing!!! Just a few years ago the Patriots got blown out by the Bill 31 to nothing, guess what, that wasn't who the Pats or Bills ended up being, so hope you enjoyed it Jet fans, because that is very likely the best your offense will play this year.
    but you told us a week ago how much better buffalo was than the jets. You are such a phony, I hope the mods look into your fake account.
    Quote Quote  

2. -262
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    but you told us a week ago how much better buffalo was than the jets. You are such a phony, I hope the mods look into your fake account.
    I did? Care to show me where I said that? I hope the Mods look at my account also so you will STFU, and get it through your head that I am the same poster here that I have always been, with the same account I've always had. By the way the this only makes it better for all of us that can't stand the Jets fans like you that do nothing butt talk sh!t while having done nothing in 43 years. You will be lucky to be 2-5 in a few weeks, get ready for it.
    Quote Quote  

3. -263
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I did? Care to show me where I said that? I hope the Mods look at my account also so you will STFU, and get it through your head that I am the same poster here that I have always been, with the same account I've always had. By the way the this only makes it better for all of us that can't stand the Jets fans like you that do nothing butt talk sh!t while having done nothing in 43 years. You will be lucky to be 2-5 in a few weeks, get ready for it.
    I have brought that up numerous times in the last week and this is the first denial. I wonder why that is? and where do I talk s**t?

why do I watse my time talking to a made up poster?
    Quote Quote  

4. -264
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I have brought that up numerous times in the last week and this is the first denial. I wonder why that is? and where do I talk s**t?

why do I watse my time talking to a made up poster?
    So where is it again that I said how much better the Bills are then the Jets???? Make **** up much?
    Quote Quote  

5. -265
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So where is it again that I said how much better the Bills are then the Jets???? Make **** up much?
    I guess the same place where I called the Jets a "great" team. Your awful posts blend in w/ those of most of the Bills fans.
    Quote Quote  

6. -266
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I guess the same place where I called the Jets a "great" team. Your awful posts blend in w/ those of most of the Bills fans.
    There are a lot of awful posts in this thread.

Quote Quote  

7. -267
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kingston Ont.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    lol, you're funny. I predicted a Jets loss against the Steelers, but seeing how they sucked and how Jets dominated the Bills, I might rethink that.

Typical rival rant. Your offense sucks. Defense sucks. You can't stop them. They'll destroy you, bla bla bla. Are you going to provide some rational or just a rant? I'll provide some rational.

Dolphins do not have an offense. They don't have a defense. Their rookie QB struggled as expected. With 3 offensive points, good luck winning a game this year.
    Thanks your best wishes helped, looks like we might win one...lol
    Quote Quote  

8. -268
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Kingston Ont.
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post
    Yeah, that's right ... the Jets are a 4 win team (half as many as last season) but the Dolphins have 9 potential wins on their schedule (3 more than last season) and can contend for the 6th seed in the AFC. And they're going to do this by starting a rookie QB, surrounding him with no talent, and trading away his best WR. You don't exactly have a stranglehold on reality, do you?

I don't think the Jet offense will be as good as it looked on Sunday ... but compared to the Dolphins, we'll look like 2001 Rams this year.
    You should plan on watching Miami battle Cleveland for the lowest point total in the league.

Oh wait ... you have Charles Clay.
    Nevermind.
    I bet you wish you hadn't posted this! Heres a hint ...know what you're talking about when you post...k
    Quote Quote  

9. -269
    Seasoned Veteran

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by 13ktownguy View Post
    Thanks your best wishes helped, looks like we might win one...lol
    Congrats. I saw the entire 2nd half of the Dolphins game. They actually played pretty good to my surprise. Raiders missed a lot of straight forward tackles, but credit to Reggie Bush. He looked real good out there today.
    Quote Quote  

10. -270
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Yeeeeeaaaaaa. A lot of you Jests fan bitches were coming out of the woodwork to post in this thread last week. Where the **** you at now?

NYJunc is the only one of ya with any ****ing balls and even he didnt show today. This thread is going to be left with nothing but debris from the Jests going to **** as the season wears on. Im almost glad you guys blew the Bills out week 1 now so that a bunch of you would come in here pounding your chests like the mouth breathing morons you are.

After we beat the **** out the Jests this week, they are going to be 1-2 and staring down the barrel of 1-4 as their next two opponents are San Fran and Houston. Good luck with that. Well on your way to that 4-12 season after we stick our foot up Rex Ryan's ass on Sunday.
    Quote Quote