Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 28 of 443 FirstFirst ... 2324252627282930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -271
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JETSJETSJETS View Post
    Congrats. I saw the entire 2nd half of the Dolphins game. They actually played pretty good to my surprise. Raiders missed a lot of straight forward tackles, but credit to Reggie Bush. He looked real good out there today.
    You obviously missed such an egregious hold that the poser refs didn't call that even would have amazed Stevie
    Wonder,, which would have resulted in a penalty instead of a screen passTD leaving the Raiders all of 3 pts for the day.

geno and idzik have done the impossible: make jets fans wish the tanny/sanchez days were here again > Darksider, Jetnation

Quote Quote  

2. -272
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Yeeeeeaaaaaa. A lot of you Jests fan bitches were coming out of the woodwork to post in this thread last week. Where the **** you at now?

NYJunc is the only one of ya with any ****ing balls and even he didnt show today. This thread is going to be left with nothing but debris from the Jests going to **** as the season wears on. Im almost glad you guys blew the Bills out week 1 now so that a bunch of you would come in here pounding your chests like the mouth breathing morons you are.

After we beat the **** out the Jests this week, they are going to be 1-2 and staring down the barrel of 1-4 as their next two opponents are San Fran and Houston. Good luck with that. Well on your way to that 4-12 season after we stick our foot up Rex Ryan's ass on Sunday.
    I didn't show? I have been all over the board.

You beat the Raiders, calm down. you play an NFL team this week.
    Quote Quote  

3. -273
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post

You're misinformed. We play the Jets this week.
    Quote Quote  

4. -274
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo

I guess that is just the nature of most fans. The Jets and Dolphins first two weeks were similar; just reversed. The Jets blew out a bad team in week one and took a beating from a good team in week 2. The Dolphins took a beating from a good team in week 1 and blew out a bad team in week 2. Jets fans shouldn't have overreacted after week 1, and Dolphins fans shouldn't overreact after week 2. It is a long season. It felt good to win a game like that, but the Dolphins have a way to go yet. I don't expect a lot of wins this year, but If Tannehill can keep improving throughout the season, then I will be happy. If we can win games along the way, then that is icing on the cake.

This week will be tough. The Jets really need this game considering the schedule for them the next few weeks. The Dolphins and Jets usually play each other tough, so hopefully that trend continues and we have a good game to enjoy. I'd wish you good luck, but you would know it was a lie.
    Quote Quote  

5. -275
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    I guess that is just the nature of most fans. The Jets and Dolphins first two weeks were similar; just reversed. The Jets blew out a bad team in week one and took a beating from a good team in week 2. The Dolphins took a beating from a good team in week 1 and blew out a bad team in week 2. Jets fans shouldn't have overreacted after week 1, and Dolphins fans shouldn't overreact after week 2. It is a long season. It felt good to win a game like that, but the Dolphins have a way to go yet. I don't expect a lot of wins this year, but If Tannehill can keep improving throughout the season, then I will be happy. If we can win games along the way, then that is icing on the cake.

This week will be tough. The Jets really need this game considering the schedule for them the next few weeks. The Dolphins and Jets usually play each other tough, so hopefully that trend continues and we have a good game to enjoy. I'd wish you good luck, but you would know it was a lie.
    I agree somewhat but we beat a better team in agame never in doubt, you pulled away late against a worse team and we competed w/ the better team while your game at hou was over by halftime but I agree you can never overreact after a game or 2. I wasn't thinking SB last weeka nd I'm not thinking #1 pick this week. I feel the same way I did before the season, this shoul;d be around a 10 win team.
    Quote Quote  

6. -276
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike13 View Post
    Quick question: Are Jets fans dumb enough to think Snookie has a vagina?
    Quick question for you, you watch Jersey Shore?
    Quote Quote  

7. -277
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I agree somewhat but we beat a better team in agame never in doubt, you pulled away late against a worse team and we competed w/ the better team while your game at hou was over by halftime but I agree you can never overreact after a game or 2. I wasn't thinking SB last weeka nd I'm not thinking #1 pick this week. I feel the same way I did before the season, this shoul;d be around a 10 win team.
    What are your thoughts now that Revis is out for the season?
    Quote Quote  

8. -278
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    What are your thoughts now that Revis is out for the season?
    It's hard to say b/c I haven't seen how we have adjusted yet, I'd probably say 7-9 wins(5 to 7 more) but I really want to see how thye play w/o him.
    Quote Quote  

9. -279
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    It's hard to say b/c I haven't seen how we have adjusted yet, I'd probably say 7-9 wins(5 to 7 more) but I really want to see how thye play w/o him.
    I'm not sure how they can adjust. He is a huge loss. You probably feel like I did when Ricky Williams decided to retire right before the season started in 2004.

On the bright side, you now have an excuse as to why the Jets won't be elite this year. It would have been 3 out of 4 AFCC game losses if Revis had not gotten injured.
    Quote Quote  

10. -280
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mike Wallace 112013 Dolphins Logo
    Jests were going 4-12 with or without Revis. Maybe 5-11 with him since they stole a win I didnt expect them to get on Sunday.
    Quote Quote