Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 304 of 309 FirstFirst ... 299300301302303304305306307308 ... LastLast
Results 3,031 to 3,040 of 3090

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -3031
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Talk about being very offensive. Gosh!

---------- Post added at 03:02 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:01 PM ----------

The Redskins are the circus of 2013 but keep telling yourself it's the Dolphins if it helps you sleep at night.
    more people care about the redskins but the biggest circus was in South Florida. an NFL team torn apart by bullying
    Quote Quote  

2. -3032
    C'mon Dolphins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wilmington, OH
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    more people care about the redskins but the biggest circus was in South Florida. an NFL team torn apart by bullying
    Looks like you guys got the last word in this battle for now. That was a good game by the Jets. Mistake free and didn't beat themselves like times in the past. I didn't get to watch game (good thing) as I was returning from Christmas in Virginia. Listened on xm as I was driving. At half time I knew it was going to be another famous choke by the Dolphins. I've seen it so many times as have you with Jets.

Assume this thread will die for a while until the next game. Fwiw, congrats!
    Quote Quote  

3. -3033
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    How sad is it then that the Dolphins, the worst team in history and biggest circus in professional sports, finished with the same record as your annual-champion Jets?

Quote Quote  

4. -3034
    firm believer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Johnsburg, IL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Just think- if the Fins didn't get their **** pushed back in the last two weeks of the season, they would've drawn the Bengals and would be on their way to Denver in a few days...
    Quote Quote  

5. -3035
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    How sad is it then that the Dolphins, the worst team in history and biggest circus in professional sports, finished with the same record as your annual-champion Jets?
    you guys were supposed to win 10-11 games, we were supposed to win 3-4 yet we finished in 2nd place.

---------- Post added at 09:06 AM ---------- Previous post was at 09:04 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by CHOPS44 View Post
    Just think- if the Fins didn't get their **** pushed back in the last two weeks of the season, they would've drawn the Bengals and would be on their way to Denver in a few days...
    the team that beat NE could have made a little run this postseason, I don't know what happened to them the last 2 weeks.

A couple of interesting Jets/phins observations about this weekend.

I thought it was easy to win in January if you have a good team around you? someone mention this to Dalton. Do you guys understand my point that you still need quality QB play to win no matter how good the talent is perceived to be?

it's a good thing for you guys Ryan is neck and neck w/ Andrew Luck.
    Quote Quote  

6. -3036
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    I thought it was easy to win in January if you have a good team around you? someone mention this to Dalton. Do you guys understand my point that you still need quality QB play to win no matter how good the talent is perceived to be? it's a good thing for you guys Ryan is neck and neck w/ Andrew Luck.
    The Jets defense gave up 16 PPG and averaged 157 rushing yards per game in those January wins. If a team can do that, it makes it pretty easy for the QB to win in January. Just don't turn it over and the team has a great shot to win. I'm sure there are more people on here that will tell you Ryan stinks then those who will say he is neck and neck with Luck. I like Tannehill. I think he is going to be a very good QB. I believe that with a good O-line and an OC that will run the ball consistently, you won't be laughing so hard at the comparison. Who will the Jets have at QB in 2014?
    Quote Quote  

7. -3037
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    The Jets defense gave up 16 PPG and averaged 157 rushing yards per game in those January wins. If a team can do that, it makes it pretty easy for the QB to win in January. Just don't turn it over and the team has a great shot to win. I'm sure there are more people on here that will tell you Ryan stinks then those who will say he is neck and neck with Luck. I like Tannehill. I think he is going to be a very good QB. I believe that with a good O-line and an OC that will run the ball consistently, you won't be laughing so hard at the comparison. Who will the Jets have at QB in 2014?
    you are just looking at totals, we only ran the ball well consistently in one of those wins(Indy WC game) and that game came down to mark making plays in the pass game to get his K a chip shot attempt to win it.

Mark made big plays in every one of those wins(and in the 2 losses), he never looked lost for an entire game like Dalton or like Rivers in the past. Notice how SD finally won a playoff game and they did it by Rivers playing like Mark '09?
    Quote Quote  

8. -3038
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I cant remember a Jets team has ever been relevant since 1969. They have only won division titles a total of 4 times! I dont think any other team in the NFL that has won fewer.

Their last 3 QB's have had sex scandals are could be considered perverts...I believe another dumpster fire is just around the corner...
    Quote Quote  

9. -3039
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    you are just looking at totals, we only ran the ball well consistently in one of those wins(Indy WC game) and that game came down to mark making plays in the pass game to get his K a chip shot attempt to win it. Mark made big plays in every one of those wins(and in the 2 losses), he never looked lost for an entire game like Dalton or like Rivers in the past. Notice how SD finally won a playoff game and they did it by Rivers playing like Mark '09?
    You say that all the time, but I watched those games and the Jets ran the ball very well and played great D in every win. We will just have to agree to disagree on that fact. That was SD's 4th playoff win with Rivers. He hasn't been in a while, but he has won playoff games before and been a much bigger reason why they won those games than buttfumble ever was. SD played great D holding the Bengals to 10 points. Rivers didn't have to do much in that win. He wouldn't have had to do much if he had been on the Jets teams in 2009 / 10. I really believe that the Jets would have made it to the Super Bowl with a quality QB like Rivers. I'm not really interested in talking about a guy who hasn't played in a year and most likely won't even be on your team next year. If the Jets bring him back this off-season, I will gladly debate how bad / good and and how much / little he contributed to those past playoff wins. Right now he is irrelevant.
    Quote Quote  

10. -3040
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    You say that all the time, but I watched those games and the Jets ran the ball very well and played great D in every win. We will just have to agree to disagree on that fact. That was SD's 4th playoff win with Rivers. He hasn't been in a while, but he has won playoff games before and been a much bigger reason why they won those games than buttfumble ever was. SD played great D holding the Bengals to 10 points. Rivers didn't have to do much in that win. He wouldn't have had to do much if he had been on the Jets teams in 2009 / 10. I really believe that the Jets would have made it to the Super Bowl with a quality QB like Rivers. I'm not really interested in talking about a guy who hasn't played in a year and most likely won't even be on your team next year. If the Jets bring him back this off-season, I will gladly debate how bad / good and and how much / little he contributed to those past playoff wins. Right now he is irrelevant.
    but they didn't, they had a big run in Cincy and a big run in SD that skewed #s. overall we didn't run it well either game. The only game we ran well consistently was at Indy 2010 WC game.

Rivers' only div rd win came when he left the game w/ an injury and his backup led SD top the GW TD.

The Jets would maybe have won a game w/ Rivers in 2009 or 2010. switch the QBs in that 2009 div rd game and SD wins b/c Rivers would have tried to do too much and forced things like he did for the much more talented SD team at home. Their D played great that game, why couldn't they win?

The bottom line is you aren't winning consistently in January w/o quality QB play which is something Mark gave us.

---------- Post added at 12:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 12:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    I cant remember a Jets team has ever been relevant since 1969. They have only won division titles a total of 4 times! I dont think any other team in the NFL that has won fewer.

Their last 3 QB's have had sex scandals are could be considered perverts...I believe another dumpster fire is just around the corner...
    The Jets have been relevant since Rex took over, even when we lose it's huge news. Miami has been irrelevant since Dan was handing out isotoner gloves. the only time anyone has talked about you in recent years was b/c a 300 lb man was bullied

mark and geno have not been involved in sex scandals as Jets.
    Quote Quote