Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 39 of 511 FirstFirst ... 3435363738394041424344 ... LastLast
Results 381 to 390 of 5105

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

  1. -381
    Mike13's Avatar
    I am a golden god
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2005
    Posts:
    21,570
    vCash:
    22172
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Say what you want about Tim Tebow, but he's never fumbled because he smacked his head against an offensive lineman's ass.
    Quote Quote  

  2. -382
    HarryBagpipe's Avatar
    Archibald Meatpants
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    6,332
    vCash:
    5621
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Snakes!Dolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike13 View Post
    Say what you want about Tim Tebow, but he's never fumbled because he smacked his head against an offensive lineman's ass.
    Like I said, Sanchez is improving as a qb. Usually he has his head up his own ass but now hes adding to his arsenal.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -383
    Rookie
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    79
    vCash:
    1244
    Next week's injury report

    Mark Sanchez questionable Pink Eye
    Quote Quote  

  4. -384
    Waterlogged
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    4,796
    vCash:
    1452
    Loc:
    orlando
    They look like the bad news bears.
    Quote Quote  

  5. -385
    1972fins's Avatar
    Starter
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Nov 2011
    Posts:
    424
    vCash:
    2814
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Next week's injury report

    Mark Sanchez questionable Pink Eye
    Brilliant !!!!!!!
    Quote Quote  

  6. -386
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Finheaven Hall of Fame
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    32,798
    vCash:
    57478
    Loc:
    New York
    we were terrible, what can you do? Just a disgraceful performance all around.
    Quote Quote  

  7. -387
    Starter
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2004
    Posts:
    274
    vCash:
    2944
    Loc:
    Albemarle, NC
    Quote Originally Posted by CleatMarks View Post
    Next week's injury report

    Mark Sanchez questionable Pink Eye

    Comedy gold!!!
    Quote Quote  

  8. -388
    Waterlogged
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    15,872
    vCash:
    58817
    The JESTS!!!

    Sanchez gets pulled vs. Arizona. McElroy gets them a TD. They win 7-6 because Arizona is playing a QB who has no business on an NFL field. They get all those turnovers from Sanchez and couldnt get points.

    People were trying to say the Chiefs game shouldve been canceled..... the only NFL game that shouldve been canceled today was the Jests vs. Cardinals. Total joke.

    The Jests are a disaster.

    Fellow Jests oranges... for pure comedy tune into the Mike Francesa show at 1pm tomorrow. Radio GOLD guaranteed. He is going to destroy the Jests. You can find it on YES network if you live near NYC or if you have directv. Otherwise, the stream is on the interwebz or on Itunes.
    Quote Quote  

  9. -389
    Rookie
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2008
    Posts:
    388
    vCash:
    1535
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    The JESTS!!!

    Sanchez gets pulled vs. Arizona. McElroy gets them a TD. They win 7-6 because Arizona is playing a QB who has no business on an NFL field. They get all those turnovers from Sanchez and couldnt get points.

    People were trying to say the Chiefs game shouldve been canceled..... the only NFL game that shouldve been canceled today was the Jests vs. Cardinals. Total joke.

    The Jests are a disaster.

    Fellow Jests oranges... for pure comedy tune into the Mike Francesa show at 1pm tomorrow. Radio GOLD guaranteed. He is going to destroy the Jests. You can find it on YES network if you live near NYC or if you have directv. Otherwise, the stream is on the interwebz or on Itunes.
    I know!! Sanchez SUCKS!!!

    But you know who's REALLY good? Tannehill. Did you see him complete 13 passes today out of 29 attempts?
    Very Impressive ... a 66 rating against the worst pass defense in the NFL.
    There are 31 other QB's starting in the NFL and he's ranked ahead of all but 30 of them.
    So I can understand all the high hopes because ... and I'm sure you already know this ...
    the NFL is just littered with successful QB's who were converted from WR.
    I'm sure that will work out just fine for you. All the signs certainly point that way
    Quote Quote  

  10. -390
    Waterlogged
    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    15,872
    vCash:
    58817
    Quote Originally Posted by truthbtold View Post
    I know!! Sanchez SUCKS!!!

    But you know who's REALLY good? Tannehill. Did you see him complete 13 passes today out of 29 attempts?
    Very Impressive ... a 66 rating against the worst pass defense in the NFL.
    There are 31 other QB's starting in the NFL and he's ranked ahead of all but 30 of them.
    So I can understand all the high hopes because ... and I'm sure you already know this ...
    the NFL is just littered with successful QB's who were converted from WR.
    I'm sure that will work out just fine for you. All the signs certainly point that way
    Tannehill ****ing blows dude. But, the Jests are a complete joke. That game today vs. Arizona set football back 40 years. You beat a team 7-6 that was completely incapable of scoring on anyone with that Lindly dude at QB.

    As bad as the phins are, the Jests are 20 times worse and they are the laughingstock of the league with Rex running the circus. Tony Sparano....
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 09:31 PM
  2. Jets Beat Writer guarantees Jets victory over Dolphins in Week 3
    By SkapePhin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 10:52 PM
  3. Thanks Pats* for that BEATDOWN! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
    By GreatBJ#Me in forum Bigbry's Locker
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:09 AM
  4. Replies: 38
    Last Post: 02-28-2009, 02:29 PM
  5. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 06:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •