Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 48 of 334 FirstFirst ... 4344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -471
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    That leaves him nowhere to go. ****, not even Mexico would take him. Cartels don't mess around with guys who can't throw grenades more accurately than that. Only thing he'd be good for is as a mule. His ass has been reamed out enough he can probably take double the regular load.

Brady Quinn is better than Sanchez. Arizona is the only team starting a worse QB than the Jests.
    Quote Quote  

2. -472
    Alriiigghht miaaammi!!!

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft.Lauderdale/Tallahassee
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Buffalo wouldnt want him. Fitzpatrick is way better.

I would say perhaps Arizona, but we all know how the government down there feels about Mexicans coming into the state.
    Thats a ****ed up thing to say. Funny, but ****ed up none the less. I'm pretty sure the guys legal, just saying. I think the chargers or maybe a backup on the Seahawks.
    Quote Quote  

3. -473

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by PhinFan0202 View Post
    Thats a ****ed up thing to say. Funny, but ****ed up none the less. I'm pretty sure the guys legal, just saying. I think the chargers or maybe a backup on the Seahawks.
    Im not involved in the political doings of Arizona. Dont blame me.

And as far as a backup on the Seahawks..... get real. They are already paying Flynn a ton to be the backup.

He definately isnt going to San Diego either. Rivers is way better than Sanchez. Thats not even close.
    Quote Quote  

4. -474
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sanchez just hot sauced the Jets season.
    Quote Quote  

5. -475
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is a post I made back in February. Almost Dovahkiin-like in it's accuracy:

http://www.finheaven.com/show...post1064211997

Even predicted 6-10.
    Quote Quote  

6. -476
    Captain Wine Cooler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    This is my personal favourite from TGG

Completely inexcuseable.

Off-the-charts stupid on so many levels.

Even if you complete the pass, you leave Tennessee almost 2 minutes to get the tie or the win. Not only do you want to score there ... you want to score slowly.

Throwing that pass is a sure sign that your OC hasn't got the first ****ing clue about play calling. I thought the hire was idiotic from day one, and Morono spent the entire season proving me right.

The worst QB in football + an imbecile calling plays = a disaster of a season
    Quote Quote  

7. -477
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Just using the nyjunk logic.

Last week, he told me that his team would be in the hunt despite the fact that we knew the Jets wouldn't make it.

Now, they've officially been eliminated.
    I am sure Junc will contradict you and will come up with a scenario which puts the Jets on a path to the Superbowl.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

8. -478

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    This is a post I made back in February. Almost Dovahkiin-like in it's accuracy:

http://www.finheaven.com/show...post1064211997

Even predicted 6-10.
    I think my OP of this very thread nailed it pretty well. Well, not quite the OP, but one of the early ones.....

Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Somebody gets it.

Well, Im sure Junc gets it too, he just likes throwing up that stupid defense of "its only a preseason game".

Nobody gives a **** about what happened in that preseason game the other night. Not what Im talking about.

What Im talking about is looking up and down your roster and seeing that it ****ing BLOWS. Im looking at your mouth breather HC who loves to talk about "ground and pound" and seeing that you dont have a RB on your roster worth much of a **** outside of Greene who is mediocre at best and injury prone. The guy is a good complementary back. He isnt a workhorse.

Im looking at your OL that was total **** last season and looks to be again. There have been absolutely NO IMPROVEMENTS.

Im looking at the fact you lost a big time WR and have absolutely NOTHING behind Holmes who is a ticking time bomb.

Im looking at the fact your team is planning to throw Tim Tebow into the mix at QB for reasons that make no sense at all other than to **** up your starting QB that for some reason your fans and coaches love to **** all over despite the fact he is one of the few talents you actually have.

And the biggest key Im looking at is you brought in TONY SPARANO to run the whole ****ing thing. EPIC DISASTER. Your OL was already bad. Trust me, wait to you get Tony in there turning the screws. Your untalented lineman wont know where the **** they are going to play week to week.

You add all of this up and it equals a colossal failure on offense.

Your defense was decent but highly overrated. If it werent for Revis, your defense would get lit up week to week. There is no consistant QB pressure even when blitzing on the reg. You make the offense worse than it was last season and all of the sudden it puts even more pressure on that defense to perform. The terrible offense will in turn make your defense even worse.

Its a recipe for a 4 or 5 win season. I cant ****ing wait.

P.S. Whoever said something about Keller being the 3rd best TE in the conference...... GET REAL. I think you meant 3rd best TE in the division. Gronk and Hernandez..... no argument. No way Keller is better than Antonio Gates. Also, dont sleep on the production Clay might have for us this season in the passing game. Dustin Keller is a good player, but settle down. He isnt going to carry your whole offense and make them a real threat to score 30 a game.

**** the Jests. Im out.
    Quote Quote  

9. -479
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You guys always complain about trolling, the original post is clearly a troll post and you want me to respond? Ok.

Better OL.
    Brick had a down year, I wouldn't expect that again.
    Mangold is healthy(only healthy a few games last year)
    Moore is healthy(not healthy first half of season)
    Slauson healthy, played on badly injured shoulder that needed surgery in offseason
    Can Hunter be as bad as he was last year?

Ground and pounf: it's not that we will run 60/40 but it's a philosophy.

Hill & Schilens- gives jets 2 deep threats- 2 more than a year ago and will open things up underneath for Holmes

Sanchez- having his best camp, entering year 4.

Our offense will be better than last year

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

We have a better QB, better OL, better WRs, better TE. RBs are about even but you have a great pass catcher out of the backfield which we don't have. You have one edge- congrats!

Sparano is NOT our HC, you guys need to realize Hcs are more conservative than OC/DCs.
    Classics.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

10. -480
    You could have had free beer, for shame

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Miami, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    From KSK

Oh my god Steve Young is incredible right now.
    As a quarterback you cannot accelerate your team downward. You have to at least be a parachute or something [stares at Dilfer].
    GOLD.

Once Dmac is drafted a Dmac Jersey will spontaneously materialize in the closet of each and every Dolfan...

...and not that replica crap either...
    Quote Quote