Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 5 of 310 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -41
    9-7

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Asheville, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You really shouldn't discuss ticket sales. The jets have been sold out since the 70s, w/ the new Stadium and PSLs they have turend off a lot of old STH's and the $50 seats are some of the worst in the league as you are a mile high away from the field. They screwed the fans w/ PSLs aqnd this is a backlash of that, nothing else and we will be sold out unlike your team.
    Can't really compare NY to Miami. If like .000000000000000000000000000000001 percent show up to the game you should be able to sell out. Miami does need to move their stadium elsewhere though within Florida.

You really can't be excited about having Sparano as your OC and Tebow as your soon to be starting quarterback.
    Quote Quote  

2. -42
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by ChambersWI View Post
    well, Mike&Mike, Colin Cowherd, and the SVP Show have all been taking shots at the Jets this training camp and they're normally very pro Jets so something is up.

I don't know what the Jets are going to be this year, and honestly I don't care until we play them. Much like every team in the division (including the Pats), the Jets have some glaring weaknesses. The Pats are the one team in the division that for sure has the talent on offense to significantly mask their weaknesses.
    when are they normally pro jets outside of Mike Greenberg?

Quote Originally Posted by FinsNCanes View Post
    Can't really compare NY to Miami. If like .000000000000000000000000000000001 percent show up to the game you should be able to sell out. Miami does need to move their stadium elsewhere though within Florida.

You really can't be excited about having Sparano as your OC and Tebow as your soon to be starting quarterback.
    We have been sold out since the 70s, we had a 30,000 season ticket waiting list before PSLs. Don't confuse that w/ lack of fan interest and I don't want to hear the NY vs. Miami excuses. There are a million things to do in NY, a million more teams competing for the entertainment dollar and millions of people not from NY who live here who have no idea what a football is. Miami has more than enough people in South Florida to fill that Stadium every week but the usually fail to do so.

I'm very excited, I can't wait for the season and I expect to be back among the AFC elite.
    Quote Quote  

3. -43
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Ford LogoTannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Yet up and down the roster we are better are nearly every position than you guys so if we suck what does that say about Miami?
    No one is talking about the Dolphins. WV's point has nothing to do with "our" team. The Jets can be bad with Miami (if that was reality).

Quote Quote  

4. -44
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    when are they normally pro jets outside of Mike Greenberg?

We have been sold out since the 70s, we had a 30,000 season ticket waiting list before PSLs. Don't confuse that w/ lack of fan interest and I don't want to hear the NY vs. Miami excuses. There are a million things to do in NY, a million more teams competing for the entertainment dollar and millions of people not from NY who live here who have no idea what a football is. Miami has more than enough people in South Florida to fill that Stadium every week but the usually fail to do so.

I'm very excited, I can't wait for the season and I expect to be back among the AFC elite.
    Quote Quote  

5. -45
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    You guys always complain about trolling, the original post is clearly a troll post and you want me to respond? Ok.

Better OL.
    Brick had a down year, I wouldn't expect that again.
    Mangold is healthy(only healthy a few games last year)
    Moore is healthy(not healthy first half of season)
    Slauson healthy, played on badly injured shoulder that needed surgery in offseason
    Can Hunter be as bad as he was last year?

Ground and pounf: it's not that we will run 60/40 but it's a philosophy.

Hill & Schilens- gives jets 2 deep threats- 2 more than a year ago and will open things up underneath for Holmes

buttfumble- having his best camp, entering year 4.

Our offense will be better than last year

---------- Post added at 08:43 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:41 AM ----------

We have a better QB, better OL, better WRs, better TE. RBs are about even but you have a great pass catcher out of the backfield which we don't have. You have one edge- congrats!

Sparano is NOT our HC, you guys need to realize Hcs are more conservative than OC/DCs.
    According to Manesh, buttfumble and Tebow are having horrible camps. Both are under 53% in 11 on 11 and have more Int's then TDs.

Hill and Schilens have done nothing and you can't use them in the equation. It's as ridiculous as any Fin fan saying Fuller, Matthews, Cunningham or Miller will accomplish anything.
    Last edited by MadDog 88; 08-17-2012 at 07:27 AM.
    Quote Quote  

6. -46
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jamestown, NY
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    According to Manesh, buttfumble and Tebow are having horrible camps. Both are under 53% in 11 on 11 and have more Int's then TDs.

Hill and Schilens have done nothing and you can't use them in the equation. It's as ridiculous as any Fin fan saying Fuller, Matthews, Cunningham or Miller will accomplish anything.
    Schilens has been injured (shocker!) just about all TC. He's in serious danger of being cut. So much for that big "upgrade" at WR.
    If a free society cannot help the many who are poor, it cannot save the few who are rich. -- John F. Kennedy, January 20, 1961
    Quote Quote  

7. -47
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post

Actually according to all the beat writers buttfumble has had a great camp. He posted #s but who cares about #s in praactice? #s in games don't tell us the whole story and you want to post practice #s? what other team do you get practice #s for?

Hill & Schilens may not be good players yet but they are deep threats which is something we lacked a year ago.
    Quote Quote  

8. -48
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    the jets suck and there fans too!!!!!! tony cant run an off in the nfl
    Quote Quote  

9. -49
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Jets have the worst offense in the league.

buttfumble is 9 for 11, but averaging barely over 5 yards per attempt with 59 yards. Throw in a pick 6 and 3 sacks..... he's terrible.

The Jests OL is a joke like I was saying. Wayne Hunter could be the worst starting lineman in the league. Their WR group is almost as bad as ours. This offense is going to be horrible all year.

TONY SPARANO is up to his old tricks. Jets took a timeout after a timeout in the 1st Qtr... Tony Sparano.

Anytime you think our offense is bad.... just think about the Jests.
    Quote Quote  

10. -50
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    buttfumble actually looked pretty good, the team had a ton of penalties to stall drives and the pass protection(RT) was terrible but when he has a little bit of time he's throwing it well. If we can improve at RT we'll be fine.
    Quote Quote