Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 50 of 309 FirstFirst ... 4546474849505152535455 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -491
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    This is exactly what I told you several weeks ago when you said you were still in the playoff hunt. Now that you're out and we still have "hopes" technically, you're letting me know how right I was all along.
    we were very much alive, had multiple ways to get in had we taken care of business. Even if you win the last 2(depends on if NE wants to play or not) you are a huge longshot.

I never said I thought we'd make it, I never aid I thought we'd win our last 3. I thought things would break right if we took care of business but I was not sure we would.
    Quote Quote  

2. -492
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    we were very much alive, had multiple ways to get in had we taken care of business. Even if you win the last 2(depends on if NE wants to play or not) you are a huge longshot.

I never said I thought we'd make it, I never aid I thought we'd win our last 3. I thought things would break right if we took care of business but I was not sure we would.
    So when do the Jets cut the Dirty Taco? You know they can never bring him back no matter what his contract is paying him. He's done in N.Y.
    Quote Quote  

3. -493
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    So when do the Jets cut the Dirty Taco? You know they can never bring him back no matter what his contract is paying him. He's done in N.Y.
    I wonder if junc will be a fan of the next team that hires buttfumble to hold a clipboard. What if, he becomes Ryan tannenhill backup? Ireland is dumb enough, then junc would have to be a dolphins fan.
    Quote Quote  

4. -494
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mark will have success somewhere if the Jets cut him which I do not expect to happen.
    Quote Quote  

5. -495
    Starting to hear voices

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Ft. Lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mark will have success somewhere if the Jets cut him which I do not expect to happen.
    You could be right. Maybe he can sell shoes or something.
    JMB
    Quote Quote  

6. -496
    One of 16 Vestal Virgins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    leaving for the coast
    Thanks / No Thanks

It Is What It Is

It's a rib-tickler: now the talking point is that buttfumble was doomed to be arguably the worst starting league QB (but only this season) because of the talent around him. However, we've heard that Tannenbaum The Bean Counter was an effective GM. Either that illusion has been rethought or someone else, like the HC who's proven to be in over his head is culpable for this mess. Go figure On the other hand, staying consiistent with my assertion, the major difference between Henne and buttfumble was their supporting casts. Now I'll add that if Henne was under center last night, the jest would likely still be in the hunt.

Quote Quote  

7. -497
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    riiiiight. You do realize a lot of teams dont have any "help" at receiver? That's not an excuse to have two of the most embarrassing games (pats and titans) in recent nfl history.
    Quote Quote  

8. -498
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you know we lost our top weapon in Santonio Holmes
    Keller has been mostly out of the lineup
    Hill has been mostly out of the lineup

he's had Kerley as his #1 WR most of the season
    Chaz Schilens has started manyu games
    Clyde Gates has played a lot
    etc...

watch the receivers and tell me where a QB is supposed to throw the football?
    Quote Quote  

9. -499
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    it is the holiday season and i would like to thank a certain someone for the gift of my new sig. I do appreciate it greatly and it will give me great amusements for many an upcoming day. Merry Christmas
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. .
    Quote Quote  

10. -500
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    It's a rib-tickler: now the talking point is that buttfumble was doomed to be arguably the worst starting league QB (but only this season) because of the talent around him. However, we've heard that Tannenbaum The Bean Counter was an effective GM. Either that illusion has been rethought or someone else, like the HC who's proven to be in over his head is culpable for this mess. Go figure On the other hand, staying consiistent with my assertion, the major difference between Henne and buttfumble was their supporting casts. Now I'll add that if Henne was under center last night, the jest would likely still be in the hunt.
    They ad no business losing that game. Jake locker and the jest defense gave them game on a silver platter. buttfumble found a way to **** it up.
    Quote Quote