Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 51 of 487 FirstFirst ... 4647484950515253545556 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -501
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Butt Fumble.

Ice up, Leodis.
    Quote Quote  

2. -502
    Waterlogged

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    orlando
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    you know we lost our top weapon in Santonio Holmes
    Keller has been mostly out of the lineup
    Hill has been mostly out of the lineup

he's had Kerley as his #1 WR most of the season
    Chaz Schilens has started manyu games
    Clyde Gates has played a lot
    etc...

watch the receivers and tell me where a QB is supposed to throw the football?

So throwing a prayer off his back foot was not his fault?
    rolling out and throwing too high instead of low and away was not his fault?
    not noticing the safety over top was not his fault?
    throwing into a crowd of titans was not his fault?
    running into your players ass and fumbling was not his fault?
    Quote Quote  

3. -503
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    awwww so this sucks

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Expect the Jets to
    make a starting QB change this week vs the Chargers. #nyj
    Quote Quote  

4. -504
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mark will have success somewhere if the Jets cut him which I do not expect to happen.
    Good. Sanchez and the Jets have become one of my favorite comedy shows and I'd hate for it to be cancelled.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    awwww so this sucks

Manish Mehta ‏@MMehtaNYDN
    Expect the Jets to
    make a starting QB change this week vs the Chargers. #nyj
    Quote Quote  

5. -505
    Pimpin' ain't easy

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    outside the beltway
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Good. Sanchez and the Jets have become one of my favorite comedy shows and I'd hate for it to be cancelled.

---------- Post added at 10:25 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:24 AM ----------

As long as Sexy Rexy doesn't get ****-canned in the off-season the Jets will be the best comedy show on Sunday afternoons next fall.
    Quote Quote  

6. -506
    The truth is out there.

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Hahahahahaha holy crap, Jets Confidential is begging for the Jets to bring in Bill Parcells in the same role he had in Miami.

Hhaahahahaha do these clowns never learn?
    Quote Quote  

7. -507
    FinHeaven VIP

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    we were very much alive, had multiple ways to get in had we taken care of business. Even if you win the last 2(depends on if NE wants to play or not) you are a huge longshot.

I never said I thought we'd make it, I never aid I thought we'd win our last 3. I thought things would break right if we took care of business but I was not sure we would.
    That shows the twisted mind you have. The Jets were as much dependent on other teams as we are right now. Winning out wouldn't have been enough. You needed a lot of pieces to fall in place to even make that remote dream of the playoffs come close. Your easiest task was (according to Jets fans) your very own weak schedule. Remember, your schedule was so front loaded with the NFL powers. And you did so 'well' and streaked to 6-7 to put you guys in a glorious position to make the playoffs.

And now you are swimming in the glory that you are still ahead of us? With the same record? Wow, you are ahead of us in the tie breaker. Ahead of the team which was placed in pre-season on the bottom of the AFC East. That bottom dweller can hope for the playoffs one more week. That is much more than your perennial superbowl-contending Jets.

You are nothing but a trash talker. You are good for some comedy relief once in a while but overall just garbage talking.

We have one thing in common though: we both hope that Sanchez will be the starting QB of the New York Jets for years to come.
    ___________________________________________________________________________________________________________

"You may think that you are some kind of god to these people. But we both know what you really are."
    "What's that? A criminal?"
    "Worse. A politician."
    Source: Under The Dome
    Quote Quote  

8. -508
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Mark will have success somewhere if the Jets cut him which I do not expect to happen.
    Wow you are clearly delusional if you think the Jets can bring him back to N.Y., and at best he will have as much success as David Carr does holding a clip board while praying to god he never has to go back on the field.
    Quote Quote  

9. -509
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by jared81 View Post
    So throwing a prayer off his back foot was not his fault?
    rolling out and throwing too high instead of low and away was not his fault?
    not noticing the safety over top was not his fault?
    throwing into a crowd of titans was not his fault?
    running into your players ass and fumbling was not his fault?
    I didn't say his poor play was not his fault, I didn't say he goes blameless but he has no help and he's throwing up prayers. He should take more sacks and throw the ball away more but he's throwing up prayers.

He's been awful this year but no QB would have success w/ our healthy talent.

---------- Post added at 11:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:49 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by phins_4_ever View Post
    That shows the twisted mind you have. The Jets were as much dependent on other teams as we are right now. Winning out wouldn't have been enough. You needed a lot of pieces to fall in place to even make that remote dream of the playoffs come close. Your easiest task was (according to Jets fans) your very own weak schedule. Remember, your schedule was so front loaded with the NFL powers. And you did so 'well' and streaked to 6-7 to put you guys in a glorious position to make the playoffs.

And now you are swimming in the glory that you are still ahead of us? With the same record? Wow, you are ahead of us in the tie breaker. Ahead of the team which was placed in pre-season on the bottom of the AFC East. That bottom dweller can hope for the playoffs one more week. That is much more than your perennial superbowl-contending Jets.

You are nothing but a trash talker. You are good for some comedy relief once in a while but overall just garbage talking.

We have one thing in common though: we both hope that Sanchez will be the starting QB of the New York Jets for years to come.
    No we weren't, you needed 3 or 4 teams to lose out, we needed 1 team to lose out or a combo of the other 2 teams. If we won out it was realistic we'd make it, it's not relaictis for you guys at 8-8.

---------- Post added at 11:51 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:50 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by grogan12 View Post
    Wow you are clearly delusional if you think the Jets can bring him back to N.Y., and at best he will have as much success as David Carr does holding a clip board while praying to god he never has to go back on the field.
    David Carr never had success on the field and the cap hit would be too big if we cut him.
    Quote Quote  

10. -510
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I don't care if whiny fans get scared by misleading headlines. I trust my eyes, we'll be ok.
    Great eyes you have there Junc, still think the Jets will be ok?? What am I saying, of course you do, in your mind the Jets actually won that game and are heading to the playoffs while the Dirty Taco is making a run for league MVP. You're one of those rare creatures that like to think they can change reality just by denying it. I the real world we call that "Crazy".
    Quote Quote