Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.



VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 58 of 309 FirstFirst ... 5354555657585960616263 ... LastLast
Results 571 to 580 of 3085

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

  1. -571
    PhinzN703's Avatar
    I like your style Dude

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Oct 2004
    Posts:
    25,996
    vCash:
    17287
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Excuses? Rationalizations? This coming from the guy who maintained in '11 that if, in the first half, Cruz hadn't broken that 90+ yd pass play against the jest, the game would have turned around (despite the Giants putting up almost twice the score), the Giants wouldn't have made the postseason but the Jest would have. LMAO!!!!

    What does being the most delusional homer left on the most homeristic of all jets forums all you need to know about someone's objectivity?



    A fan of the team whose message board you're on that say you're a troll is hysterical
    Quote Quote  

  2. -572
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,482
    vCash:
    17006
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilDylan View Post
    Your point being? My analogy still stands. You're thumping your chest over things that haven't happened yet.
    You will lose to NE(if they don't rest guys) so that will be 4 div losses. we have 3 and face Buffalo.

    Quote Originally Posted by cbreeden View Post
    Your rookie QB and HC rode the coattails of great D; Indy's rookie QB is PHENOMINAL and Baltimore made because of a stellar D. Your points are moot at best. Try again.
    Your D has been really good this year, how come you aren't going to the playoffs?

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    Those two AFC Championship games buttfumble played in are a great thing for Dolphins fans, since anything that helps keep Mark buttfumble on the field with the Jets is a great thing for us. It sucks the Jets as a whole are too terrible to carry him there anymore since I could definitely use another three or four years of excuse making on his behalf as he goes out there week after week and ****s in his hand and eats it.
    I am happy you love finishing behind us. You are not much of a competitor. I would hate it if we always finished behind you.

    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Excuses? Rationalizations? This coming from the guy who maintained in '11 that if, in the first half, Cruz hadn't broken that 90+ yd pass play against the jest, the game would have turned around (despite the Giants putting up almost twice the score), the Giants wouldn't have made the postseason but the Jest would have. LMAO!!!!

    What does being the most delusional homer left on the most homeristic of all jets forums all you need to know about someone's objectivity?



    You are going to take quotes from the 2 worst posters on our board(they are like the vaarks of theganggreen.com) and post them? This really helps your case

    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Clinging to this notion that your team is better then ours because of a division record is both pathetic and childish. This is nothing more then attempt to rile some of you guys up. That's Junc's M.O. He is struggling with the fact that his team is beyond an embarrassment to the NFL right now. Ignore it.

    Miami has more arrests......blah, blah, blah.......2 AFCCG........blah, blah, blah.......sorry if the truth hurts..........blah, blah, blah. Did I forget anything?
    I'm not clinging to anything, I didn't come on here bragging about it but when you guys continue to bash us I have to point out the FACTS that we are still ahead of you.

    Quote Originally Posted by The New Guy View Post
    Everything you said about the Jets win that you describe as a "Whooping" applies to the Jets loss to Pitt, and then some. You said:



    The Jets never had the ball with a chance to tie or take the lead from the 2nd quarter on. They only cut it to a 1 score game in the last 3:00 minutes and never saw the ball again. They didn't kick an onside kick because they thought that they could stop Pitt. The point is still the same. They never had a chance to tie or take the lead, which is your definition of a "Whooping" (I think you mean whipping)

    Both teams had a chance at the end. NE had a chance if they could recover the onside kick, but they couldn't do it. The Jets had a chance if they could stop Pitt, but they couldn't do it. Neither team's loss was a whipping, but if you want to say the Jets whipped NE, then you must also say that the Jets got whipped by Pitt.

    The Jets lost by 5 but Pitt drove down the field and ended the game in victory formation when they were in FG range. They were on the Jets 26 yard line when they kneeled to end the game. If the officials incorrectly ruled the buttfumble play an incomplete pass, the score would have been 19-17 Jets. (if everything played out the same) Pitt could have kicked an easy FG for the win. (20 to 19) Nice try.

    You can argue that things don't play out the same if Pitt is only up 17-3 instead of 24-3, but there is still no good reason to think that the Jets win that game. The Jets shutout Pitt in the second half, so it would be impossible for Pitt to score less under different circumstances. Do you think the Pitt D would have allowed more points in the second half if it was a 2 score game instead of a 3 score game? Most D's relax when they have a bigger lead, so that argument wouldn't make sense either. Do you think the Jets D would have played better on the final drive when Pitt ran out the clock in FG range? The Jets knew that if they didn't stop Pitt, the game was over, so I see no difference there either.

    There are a lot of reasons that point to Pitt still winning that game, even without the 7 points they got from the buttfumble fumble. I can't think of 1 good reason why the Jets would have won it. The difference between the Giants winning the Super Bowl and the Jets losing the AFCC game was not 1 play. I wouldn't even argue that it was because of 1 player. It was because the Giants were a better team in the playoffs.
    Actually it doesn't b/c NE attempted TWO OS kicks, we never even attempted one. The situatiosnwere nothing alike, I was at BOTH games, I could tell you the Pitt crowd was really nervous and the NE crowd thought they had no chance. we were one defensive stop away from getting the ball w/ a chance to win. Pitt had to get 2 first downs not just sit on it.


    Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    A fan of the team whose message board you're on that say you're a troll is hysterical
    Big blockhead is the worst poster we have on the site, he puit me on ignore b/c I humiliated him when he tried to debate me. This is like myself posting over there and a poster there garbs a screenshot of one of vaarks posts.
    Quote Quote  

  3. -573
    EvilDylan's Avatar
    Scout Team

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jan 2008
    Posts:
    2,719
    vCash:
    4963
    Loc:
    Huntsville, AL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Ok Nostradamus.
    Quote Quote  

  4. -574
    WVDolphan's Avatar
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    13,969
    vCash:
    1359
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Junc's whole deal with the 2nd place thing is ridiculous.

    Anyone who paid any attention to this season knows damn well the Dolphins are a better team than the Jests. All that needs to be said............... THIRTY to NINE!

    Thats right. The phins went in to New Giants Stadium and beat the **** out of the Jests. The other game was also dominated by the phins, yet the Jests managed to squeak one out thanks to Ryan Tannehill and Dan Crapenter.

    The idea that the teams have similar records and the Jests are ahead due to tiebreaks makes the Jests better is nothing but, nonsense. Sure the fact they have similar records means obviously the phins arent great, but they are certainly better than the Jests....... on both sides of the ball.

    Offensively, both teams are completely inept. The Jests may have the worst offense in the league however. If they dont, they are real close. Defensively, the Phins showed what they have in some big spots this year. They had a couple of terrible performances as all teams do on D, but for the most part they were solid all year. They certainly didnt allow as many points as the Jests did to the better teams in the league.

    Also, the Phins held the Jests to ONE offensive TD in the 2 meetings between the teams. That TD was a GARBAGE TIME score late in the 4th with the phins having the game in total control. They did manage 4 fist pumps though.

    Lastly, unless the phins make the playoffs, which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, personally I HOPE the Jests finish 7-9 and beat us in the tiebreaker for 2nd. Simple reason...... Id much rather play the Faiders and Titans next season as opposed to the Colts and the Bolts. Draft order isnt much of a concern to me because I dont see much difference in picking 12th or 15th. But, I see a huge difference between those 2 sets of opponents next year.

    The two biggest longshots of us making the playoffs are of course us beating the Pats and the Browns winning in Pittsburgh. There is a strong chance that even if we finish 8-8 we dont get in. I think everything could happen that needs to other than the Browns winning in week 17. So I just assume see the Jests finish 2nd in the divisional standings.

    Problem is, at this point Im not so sure the Jests can beat the Bills in week 17 to get to 7-9. They are starting Greg McElroy at QB. I hope they do win though. Let Junc make his stupid argument about divisional standings. Anyone with a brain knows the phins are a better team than the Jests. It would be just another in a long line of ridiculous claims Junc makes.

    Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/


    and i say it's tom brady with better legs...he reads the field presnap like tom brady...reminds me so much of him although tannehills ahead of bradys development in year 2 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Well I'll be damned. WV was right again and called this weeks in advance and everyone gets mad at him.


    SHOCKER

    Quote Quote  

  5. -575
    Vaark's Avatar
    One of 16 Vestal Virgins

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Apr 2007
    Posts:
    19,255
    vCash:
    12798
    Loc:
    leaving for the coast
    Thanks / No Thanks

    It Is What It Is

    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    You will lose to NE(if they don't rest guys) so that will be 4 div losses. we have 3 and face Buffalo.



    Your D has been really good this year, how come you aren't going to the playoffs?



    I am happy you love finishing behind us. You are not much of a competitor. I would hate it if we always finished behind you.



    You are going to take quotes from the 2 worst posters on our board(they are like the vaarks of theganggreen.com) and post them? This really helps your case



    I'm not clinging to anything, I didn't come on here bragging about it but when you guys continue to bash us I have to point out the FACTS that we are still ahead of you.



    Actually it doesn't b/c NE attempted TWO OS kicks, we never even attempted one. The situatiosnwere nothing alike, I was at BOTH games, I could tell you the Pitt crowd was really nervous and the NE crowd thought they had no chance. we were one defensive stop away from getting the ball w/ a chance to win. Pitt had to get 2 first downs not just sit on it.




    Big blockhead is the worst poster we have on the site, he puit me on ignore b/c I humiliated him when he tried to debate me. This is like myself posting over there and a poster there garbs a screenshot of one of vaarks posts.
    Those 2 members, including the one on TGG since '02 are far from constituting a minority of your detractors. You are now regularly cited as an example oif the brain-dead hardcore delusional Herm and Taco-loving excuse-making homers by just about everyone on there at this point. When the majority on the most homeristic of all three major jets boards considers you a homer and/or troll, there's absolutely no reason anyone on here should take the BS you try to dispense any more seriously than Michelle and Rex's pledge of non toe-sucking monogamy. You are just not a serious, objective poster; you are a homer and Fins detractor who should be treated accordingly on FH. Siorry for the dose of reality there.

    Someone in the depths nailed you precisely. Here's a badge I hope one of our admins would consider slapping on.


    If not, I will certainly incorporate it into a sig with the relatively-recent screen capture where you list only 5 QBs you would trade buttfumble for - to make the point that you're no more than a homeristic troll in polite sheep's clothing.





    Quote Quote  

  6. -576
    JCane's Avatar
    Administrator

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Jul 2008
    Posts:
    15,761
    vCash:
    4183
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    Big blockhead is the worst poster we have on the site, he puit me on ignore b/c I humiliated him when he tried to debate me.

    Quote Quote  

  7. -577
    TheWalrus's Avatar
    1/7/14

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Dec 2011
    Posts:
    6,745
    vCash:
    18799
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I am happy you love finishing behind us. You are not much of a competitor. I would hate it if we always finished behind you.
    You sure have a lot of experience at it.

    I don't give a company **** about the Dolphins' record this year and said so before the season. The NFL is about quarterbacks and what I wanted was to see ours play well and generally improve, which he has.

    Your quarterback, on the other hand, has proven to be a buttfumbling bumble**** and the only question now is whether it's going to end. I sure hope it doesn't! Must suck to see Revis' prime thrown away on this clown.

    BTW, I troll ganggreen and Big Blocker is definitely one of the more respected posters on that site. The fact that he hates you doesn't make that true. In fact, it makes it more true.
    Last edited by TheWalrus; 12-21-2012 at 01:12 PM.
    Quote Quote  

  8. -578
    Valandui's Avatar
    The Fluke

    Status:
    Online
    WPA:
    Join date:
    May 2008
    Posts:
    9,100
    vCash:
    8632
    Loc:
    Lakeland, FL
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Those 2 members, including the one on TGG since '02 are far from constituting a minority of your detractors. You are now regularly cited as an example oif the brain-dead hardcore delusional Herm and Taco-loving excuse-making homers by just about everyone on there at this point. When the majority on the most homeristic of all three major jets boards considers you a homer and/or troll, there's absolutely no reason anyone on here should take the BS you try to dispense any more seriously than Michelle and Rex's pledge of non toe-sucking monogamy. You are just not a serious, objective poster; you are a homer and Fins detractor who should be treated accordingly on FH. Siorry for the dose of reality there.

    Someone in the depths nailed you precisely. Here's a badge I hope one of our admins would consider slapping on.


    If not, I will certainly incorporate it into a sig with the relatively-recent screen capture where you list only 5 QBs you would trade buttfumble for - to make the point that you're no more than a homeristic troll in polite sheep's clothing.




    Valandui's Weekly Music Video

    Matthew Santos: Shadows in a Shoebox
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RaV9yPc_EYw
    Quote Quote  

  9. -579
    nyjunc's Avatar
    Hall Of Famer

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Mar 2004
    Posts:
    27,482
    vCash:
    17006
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Blog Entries:
    1
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Junc's whole deal with the 2nd place thing is ridiculous.

    Anyone who paid any attention to this season knows damn well the Dolphins are a better team than the Jests. All that needs to be said............... THIRTY to NINE!

    Thats right. The phins went in to New Giants Stadium and beat the **** out of the Jests. The other game was also dominated by the phins, yet the Jests managed to squeak one out thanks to Ryan Tannehill and Dan Crapenter.

    The idea that the teams have similar records and the Jests are ahead due to tiebreaks makes the Jests better is nothing but, nonsense. Sure the fact they have similar records means obviously the phins arent great, but they are certainly better than the Jests....... on both sides of the ball.

    Offensively, both teams are completely inept. The Jests may have the worst offense in the league however. If they dont, they are real close. Defensively, the Phins showed what they have in some big spots this year. They had a couple of terrible performances as all teams do on D, but for the most part they were solid all year. They certainly didnt allow as many points as the Jests did to the better teams in the league.

    Also, the Phins held the Jests to ONE offensive TD in the 2 meetings between the teams. That TD was a GARBAGE TIME score late in the 4th with the phins having the game in total control. They did manage 4 fist pumps though.

    Lastly, unless the phins make the playoffs, which is HIGHLY UNLIKELY, personally I HOPE the Jests finish 7-9 and beat us in the tiebreaker for 2nd. Simple reason...... Id much rather play the Faiders and Titans next season as opposed to the Colts and the Bolts. Draft order isnt much of a concern to me because I dont see much difference in picking 12th or 15th. But, I see a huge difference between those 2 sets of opponents next year.

    The two biggest longshots of us making the playoffs are of course us beating the Pats and the Browns winning in Pittsburgh. There is a strong chance that even if we finish 8-8 we dont get in. I think everything could happen that needs to other than the Browns winning in week 17. So I just assume see the Jests finish 2nd in the divisional standings.

    Problem is, at this point Im not so sure the Jests can beat the Bills in week 17 to get to 7-9. They are starting Greg McElroy at QB. I hope they do win though. Let Junc make his stupid argument about divisional standings. Anyone with a brain knows the phins are a better team than the Jests. It would be just another in a long line of ridiculous claims Junc makes.
    NE beat 45-3 2 years ago then we beat them in the playoffs- so you beat us one game? we beat you guys as well.

    you have no shot at the playoffs.

    What ridiculous claims have I made? I think the more ridiculous claims are hearing EVERY year how you guys will be better than us and yet never are.

    Quote Originally Posted by TheWalrus View Post
    You sure have a lot of experience at it.

    I don't give a company **** about the Dolphins' record this year and said so before the season. The NFL is about quarterbacks and what I wanted was to see ours play well and generally improve, which he has.

    Your quarterback, on the other hand, has proven to be a buttfumbling bumble**** we all knew he was and the only question now is whether it's going to end. I sure hope it doesn't! Must suck to see Revis' prime thrown away on this clown.

    BTW, I troll ganggreen and Big Blocker is definitely one of the more respected posters on that site. The fact that he hates you doesn't make that true. In fact, it makes it more true.
    my experience was in the 80s and 90s, a LONG time ago.

    ---------- Post added at 11:01 AM ---------- Previous post was at 11:01 AM ----------

    Quote Originally Posted by Valandui View Post
    I assume you are talking about vaark.
    Quote Quote  

  10. -580
    Clipse's Avatar
    mediocrity sucks

    Status:
    Offline
    WPA:
    Join date:
    Aug 2005
    Posts:
    12,993
    vCash:
    2459
    Loc:
    Fort Drum, New York
    Thanks / No Thanks

    Re: LOL @ The Jets

    I see junc hasn't changed one bit. Still as delusional as ever. Mark buttfumble blows. Get over it.

    Sent from my Galaxy S3 using Tapatalk 2
    Quote Quote  

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 25
    Last Post: 09-27-2012, 09:31 PM
  2. Jets Beat Writer guarantees Jets victory over Dolphins in Week 3
    By SkapePhin in forum Miami Dolphins Forum
    Replies: 9
    Last Post: 08-24-2012, 10:52 PM
  3. Replies: 8
    Last Post: 01-06-2012, 08:16 PM
  4. Thanks Pats* for that BEATDOWN! J-E-T-S JETS JETS JETS!!!
    By GreatBJ#Me in forum The Depths of the Sea
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 10-05-2010, 04:09 AM
  5. Replies: 63
    Last Post: 11-24-2008, 07:02 AM

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •