Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 61 of 312 FirstFirst ... 5657585960616263646566 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -601
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Luckily for nyjunk, he has the Christmas break to forget all about the vile nonsense he has spewed this season.

He'll return next year asking why we're talking about things that happened way back last year.

That and, "We have a better draft pick that the Dolphins do. That's all that matters."

Honestly since Ben Roethlischoker ruined our fun and dashed any hopes of a Christmas miracle for next weekend, I hope the Jests win next week and finish tied with us. Im not so much interested in drafting a spot ahead of them as I am the uncommon opponents scenario for next year..........

2nd place in the division will have to face the Colts and Chargers
    3rd place will get the Titans and Raiders

Thats quite a difference. Id much rather have the Titans and Raiders on the schedule next year.

But, even if we lose next week I have a feeling the Jests cant beat the Bills.

Come to think of it, the Bills have 5 wins dont they? If they beat the Jests next week do the Jests finish in the cellar? If so, Id be willing to forget about having to play the Colts and Chargers just for the laughs I would get out of the Jests finishing in last place.
    Quote Quote  

2. -602
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks

Quote Quote  

3. -603
    Rookie

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    sadly i wouldnt doubt the jets beating us next week.
    Quote Quote  

4. -604
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    and yet we are always ahead of Miami.[/QUOTE]

umm..i think miami has a better record than jets now..and is a ahead of the jets..
    Quote Quote  

5. -605
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Wichita, Kansas
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Junc will be back in August spewing about the Jets being to 2 AFC Title Games in the last FOUR years now. I won't miss him.
    Quote Quote  

6. -606
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Should be an interesting offseason in jets land. I have no idea how valid this post is but with a new gm usually comes a new coach.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSJets/s...30164110200834

seems like most jets fans wanna keep rex, fire tannenbaum and obviously except for the very few remaining diehard buttfumble apologists, want a new qb next year.
    Quote Quote  

7. -607
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Should be an interesting offseason in jets land. I have no idea how valid this post is but with a new gm usually comes a new coach.

https://mobile.twitter.com/CBSJets/s...30164110200834

seems like most jets fans wanna keep rex, fire tannenbaum and obviously except for the very few remaining diehard buttfumble apologists, want a new qb next year.
    I think most of the less knowledgeable football fans saw yesterday what buttfumble has been dealing w/ most of the season so it's silly to give up on him(plus will kill our cap). I hate getting rid of Tannenbaum, rex or buttfumble. It sounds like tannenbaum is gone, it's stupidity. It's amazing how someone like Miami's GM can keep his job(I am happy about that though) yet a GM w/ actual success on his resume is about to get fired.

---------- Post added at 08:11 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:10 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    Junc will be back in August spewing about the Jets being to 2 AFC Title Games in the last FOUR years now. I won't miss him.
    miss him? where am I going? I am not you guys, I don't run and hide when my team stinks and there's still a great chance we finish ahead of you so let's allow week 17 to play out.
    Quote Quote  

8. -608
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    miss him? where am I going? I am not you guys, I don't run and hide when my team stinks and there's still a great chance we finish ahead of you so let's allow week 17 to play out.
    Define "you guys."

By "you guys" I assume you have the names of some people that actually run and hide when their team stinks.

Or is that something else that you've just made up that sounds good? FYI, FinHeaven has never had as many posters, as many posts and as many threads as they do right now.

So I don't think anyone has gone anywhere. You say we've sucked for over 10 years, and I don't disagree with that, yet you say "you guys" run and hide when the team stinks but we're somehow flourishing here.

If guys didn't run and hide over the past decade, I'm not sure why they'd start now. The team still stinks right now.

We just stink a little less than YOU GUYS do.
    Quote Quote  

9. -609
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I think most of the less knowledgeable football fans saw yesterday what buttfumble has been dealing w/ most of the season so it's silly to give up on him(plus will kill our cap). I hate getting rid of Tannenbaum, rex or buttfumble. It sounds like tannenbaum is gone, it's stupidity. It's amazing how someone like Miami's GM can keep his job(I am happy about that though) yet a GM w/ actual success on his resume is about to get fired.

The fact that buttfumble couldn't play better than a second year 7th round qb, with a pop gun arm, making his first nfl start is not supportive to the notion that its the talent surrounding the qb that's the main issue. It not only doesn't help buttfumbles cause, it makes him look worse. It also doesn't lend credence to the idea that "no qb could win or have success with these players".
    Last edited by Harry_Bagpipe; 12-24-2012 at 10:59 AM.
    Quote Quote  

10. -610
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Henne has proven in Jacksonville that he's far from good, but still better than buttfumble getting more mileage out of a lot less. All that post season charity, kickers missing chip shots, 60QBRs/100yd passing, facing dead teams walking, etc doesn't mask the fact that if it were Henne under center the Jest would have accomplished at least that much and maybe not have failed in the games that really meant the most being the entrees to the SB. Holmes and others called buttfumble out, Marshall called Henne out. Henne had a worse OL to deal with. I am not defending him as our present very promising franchise QB and Matt Moore demonstrated the difference, but by the same token, I refuse to accept supporting cast as the reason buttfumble sucked; if the jest are fortunate enough to sign Matt Moore next season, even the TGG homers will be kissing his feet in gratitude once they see what a real QB looks like.

"Always remember that you are absolutely unique. Just like everyone else."
    Margaret Mead

Quote Quote