Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 63 of 335 FirstFirst ... 5859606162636465666768 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -621
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    If I wasn't on here every day it wouldn't matter at all, I always want to win but who cares at this point since we are out of the race but being here will make it more diffiuclt if we lose Sunday and finihs behind you

The season is horrible either way, just a little less horrible dealing w/ you guys all offseason if we win
    Well at least you still have those two AFC Championship losses to dream about.
    Quote Quote  

2. -622
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    If I wasn't on here every day it wouldn't matter at all, I always want to win but who cares at this point since we are out of the race but being here will make it more diffiuclt if we lose Sunday and finihs behind you

The season is horrible either way, just a little less horrible dealing w/ you guys all offseason if we win
    Is that how you cope with all of this? If the Dolphins and Jets finish with 7 wins you deal with it better via some tie breaker?

Holy football **** that is sad lol.

You suck. We suck. We're just going to finish a little stronger than you guys will. We improved this season, you got worse. Enjoy your tie breaker if it happens that way lol.

Quote Quote  

3. -623
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    I find it funny that Tannehill had a decent game this week despite injuries to his weapons, which junc has claimed is most of the reason Sanchez blows. Tannehill was throwing to some clown named Binn. I dont even know who that dude is. I never heard of him before we signed him. Bess and Clay were out. Hartline was crippled. Yet somehow, some way, Tannehill managed not to ass fumble or throw 4 INTs. Amazing.

Quote Quote  

4. -624
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    I find it funny that Tannehill had a decent game this week despite injuries to his weapons, which junc has claimed is most of the reason Sanchez blows. Tannehill was throwing to some clown named Binn. I dont even know who that dude is. I never heard of him before we signed him. Bess and Clay were out. Hartline was crippled. Yet somehow, some way, Tannehill managed not to ass fumble or throw 4 INTs. Amazing.
    Hell, at this point, even his fellow slightly-less-delusional TGG homeboys would take Henne over The ButtFumbler in a NY minute! - and rightfully so...cause despite all his shortcomings, at least his testicles have descended!

Quote Quote  

5. -625
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

So funny that a jets fan will are solace in finishing above a team in a division based on tie breaker, when that team is both on the rise and out scored the jets this season, including a 3 td drubbing the last time we played.

Dude you are living in a dream world if you think finishing ahead of the dolphins means you had a better season. Far, far from any sort of truth my man. Your team is ****ed. Enjoy 3 wins next year and the qb competitions between taco and Kyle orton.
    Quote Quote  

6. -626
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    Or get sacked 11 times.
    I just try to be myself, whatever that is. I don't think about how I'll be remembered. I just want to be consistent over a long period of time. That's what the great players do.
    -Dan Marino
    Quote Quote  

7. -627
    BELIEVE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    The Golden State
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Trophies
    1972 Dolphins LogoSnakes!Cam Wake 91Tannehill 17
    The Jets were "supposed" to beat the Chargers (3 point underdogs) and got their asses handed to them. Now you're thinking the Jets are going into Ralph Wilson and beating the Bills who are looking to finish the season strong and want revenge???
    Quote Quote  

8. -628
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Quote  

9. -629
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    He'll spin it a certain way...or pretend he didn't see this post.
    Quote Quote  

10. -630
    Starter

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    there's still a great chance we finish ahead of you so let's allow week 17 to play out.
    Who cares about finishing ahead? What really matters is that the Dolphins were in the playoff race a week longer than the Jets. I'm pretty sure that makes the Dolphins nearly elite.
    Quote Quote