Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 69 of 309 FirstFirst ... 6465666768697071727374 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -681
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by BleedinGreenNC View Post
    For 2013 they are, but 2014 we will have a new HC, QB and a ton of cap space. I will go another year of crap for a bright future.
    I remember when we used to say this.

And you guys would laugh.

You guys sound like Dolphins fans.

Like I said, both teams are dog ****. Let nyjunk argue tie breakers about who the bigger turd is.

Quote Quote  

2. -682
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    For 2013 they are, but 2014 we will have a new HC, QB and a ton of cap space. I will go another year of crap for a bright future.
    You sound like a dolphins fan going into the last season of Tony Sparano. Rex did say he hired Tony to run the offense because he felt he was a "mirror image" of himself.

Bill Belichick on "putting the tape on"
    http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2013/08/18/belichick-takes-a-shot-at-experts-who-have-it-all-figured-out/

and i say it's tom brady with better legs...he reads the field presnap like tom brady...reminds me so much of him although tannehills ahead of bradys development in year 2 imo
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Well I'll be damned. WV was right again and called this weeks in advance and everyone gets mad at him.

SHOCKER

Quote Quote  

3. -683
    Boondock Saint

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Cary, North Carolina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    You sound like a dolphins fan going into the last season of Tony Sparano. Rex did say he hired Tony to run the offense because he felt he was a "mirror image" of himself.

Unfortunately i have to agree with all of you about Sporano, he sucks. But dont act like the Dolphins are a really good team, remember this clown team finished one game behind your fins, even with the circus thing we had going on.
    Quote Quote  

4. -684
    Formerly FireWrongstedt

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Jersey
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

Lmfao. Keep telling yourself that chief.
    Die hard Dolphins and Devils fan.
    Quote Quote  

5. -685
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    All I have to say is when you have to bring a guy who has no business being an OC in to dumb down your offense to make your QB look better you might want to evaluate your position around the OC and QB.......oh yeah that's what happened. I thought this was Jan 1st 2012 my bad it's Jan 1st 2013.
    Hold My Beer and Watch This!
    Quote Quote  

6. -686
    vvv The Scariest Buffalo Bill

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Unfortunately i have to agree with all of you about Sporano, he sucks. But dont act like the Dolphins are a really good team, remember this clown team finished one game behind your fins, even with the circus thing we had going on.
    But tied with the lowly Bills.......

The Bills have a new HC for 2013 and more than likely a new QB as well, but have fun in 2014........

Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    The Giants absolutely win it all w/ buttfumble and they probably have more playoff wins and playoff apps if buttfumble is their QB, we probably don't even make a title game w/ Eli the last 2 years........
    Quote Quote  

7. -687
    Why did it have to be snakes?

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    1972 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by NYCBillsFan View Post
    But tied with the lowly Bills.......

The Bills have a new HC for 2013 and more than likely a new QB as well, but have fun in 2014........

Dumping Gailey and Wannstache was a huge step in the right direction for your franchise, I'm sad to say. If you guys get a good coach and draft a legit QB you will be in good shape once you get out of Buddy Nix cap hell.

Bills are lucky that Ralph Wilson is still with the program. Did you see where Bud Adams fired the COO of his team because he apparently forgot that he promoted the guy out of the GM position? Just bizarre.
    I'm here to tell the truth about top secret Air Force project BAR STOOL. Gamma ray radiation from the particle accelerator under Joe Robbie Stadium is real! Get out while you can! This bad football team is just a front for something far more sinister!
    Quote Quote  

8. -688

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by registeredguy View Post
    Dumping Gailey and Wannstache was a huge step in the right direction for your franchise, I'm sad to say. If you guys get a good coach and draft a legit QB you will be in good shape once you get out of Buddy Nix cap hell.

Bills are lucky that Ralph Wilson is still with the program. Did you see where Bud Adams fired the COO of his team because he apparently forgot that he promoted the guy out of the GM position? Just bizarre.
    Bud Adams is becoming a full blown lunatic that is running that franchise in the ground. It all started a few years ago with that Vince Young nonsense. Im certain Bud Adams is the reason Jeff Fisher wanted out of there. Some of the stuff he said the other day was just bizzare. Adams is making Al Davis look like he was completely sane before he died.

Some of these owners are the main reasons their franchises are a joke. Woody Johnson, Jerry Jones, Bud Adams. I just hope Ross isnt trying to join the club.
    Quote Quote  

9. -689
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    First off congrats on finishing ahead of us.

Second, we aren't far off from being back to normal as a playoff contender again. The first thing we need is good health. Instead of kerley as our #1 option, Schilens, Gates, Cumberland, Reuland next year opneing day should look something like this: Holmes, Edwards, Keller, Hill, Kerley, ... That's a big difference.

It would be nice if we focused the early rounds of the draft on O instead of D thought the last 2 #1 picks are going to anchor our D for many years to come.

We need healthy skill players and to add some skill players, we need LBs and safeties. I don't blame Sparano as no OC could have succeeded w/ the healthy talent we had on O but I look forward to getting a good OC to turn buttfumble and the O around.
    Quote Quote  

10. -690

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    First off congrats on finishing ahead of us.

Second, we aren't far off from being back to normal as a playoff contender again. The first thing we need is good health. Instead of kerley as our #1 option, Schilens, Gates, Cumberland, Reuland next year opneing day should look something like this: Holmes, Edwards, Keller, Hill, Kerley, ... That's a big difference.

It would be nice if we focused the early rounds of the draft on O instead of D thought the last 2 #1 picks are going to anchor our D for many years to come.

We need healthy skill players and to add some skill players, we need LBs and safeties. I don't blame Sparano as no OC could have succeeded w/ the healthy talent we had on O but I look forward to getting a good OC to turn buttfumble and the O around.
    Quote Quote