Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 78 of 309 FirstFirst ... 7374757677787980818283 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -771
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Eli and the Giants seem to deal with the Patriots quite well.

Not sure what your problem is.

In ONE game where their D dominates, when we played NE in and one and done scenario we beat them up at NE. Over 16 games the Giants would't stand a chance of beating out NE for div titles.

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    So the Cowboys defense and running game was just as good as the Jets, but their QB was the difference between the teams? Youre trying to tell me that if the Cowboys had Mark buttfumble instead of Tony Romo, they would have been elite? Holy ****.

You do realize that you are quite possibly the only football fan on this planet who believes this to be true, right? This means either everyone else in the world is wrong and youre right, OR that youre a delusional homer. I cant imagine which is more likely to be correct. Seems like a toss-up to me.
    they would have won playoff games w/o a doubt.

I don't care if I am the only person who knows this, anyone watching Romo gag in big game after big game while watching buttfumble play well in january can come to this conclusion.
    Quote Quote  

2. -772
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I don't care if I am the only person who knows this, anyone watching Romo gag in big game after big game while watching buttfumble play well in january can come to this conclusion.
    Zero chance the Cowboys even make the playoffs with buttfumble. Amazing how you can just wipe away the fact that buttfumble has been terrible most of his career just because he was a few January games.

Im not saying Romo is some spectacular QB or anything, but buttfumble is clearly a bottom 10 starting QB at best.

Quote Quote  

3. -773
    One of 16 Vestal Virgins

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    leaving for the coast
    Thanks / No Thanks
    So the Cowboys defense and running game was just as good as the Jets, but their QB was the difference between the teams? Youre trying to tell me that if the Cowboys had Mark buttfumble instead of Tony Romo, they would have been elite? Holy ****.

You do realize that you are quite possibly the only football fan on this planet who believes this to be true, right? This means either everyone else in the world is wrong and youre right, OR that youre a delusional homer. I cant imagine which is more likely to be correct. Seems like a toss-up to me.
    Lest anybody think that we're "blessed" by the OCD manifestations of a normal, well-adjusted, more objective-than-blindly-homeristic enemy serial poster, or that maybe we're being too harsh in our judgements of him, his team, his buffoonish, over his head HC or his butt-attracted QB who's put up the worst starting numbers since the great JaMarcus Russell, consider that this guy is not an exception but rather the rule. Of course a schizzo is always gonna believe that it's everyone else who's crazy, right?

Quote Quote  

4. -774
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Zero chance the Cowboys even make the playoffs with buttfumble. Amazing how you can just wipe away the fact that buttfumble has been terrible most of his career just because he was a few January games.

Im not saying Romo is some spectacular QB or anything, but buttfumble is clearly a bottom 10 starting QB at best.
    we don't make the playoffs in 2010 w/o buttfumble and the pass O rescuing our up and down run game and D.

pretty much everyone was a better QB than buttfumble this year but w/ equal talent mark is better than romo. he's not a better #s guy, Tony will put up excellent, meaningless #s but making plays to win, winning bog games? Mark has him by a mile.
    Quote Quote  

5. -775
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    In ONE game where their D dominates, when we played NE in and one and done scenario we beat them up at NE. Over 16 games the Giants would't stand a chance of beating out NE for div titles.
    Giants don't have to win division titles when they just go out and win Super Bowls.

Quote Quote  

6. -776
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by JCane View Post
    Giants don't have to win division titles when they just go out and win Super Bowls.
    yep except when they are always missing the playoffs.
    Quote Quote  

7. -777
    Sopwith Camel Pilot

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Aviano, Italy
    Thanks / No Thanks
    I didn't realize that making a couple of nice plays in a playoff game outweighs being bottom 5 four years, butt fumbling, being horribly inaccurate, pouting, crying, and having no leadership ability. To each his own I guess.
    Quote Quote  

8. -778
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by MadDog 88 View Post
    I didn't realize that making a couple of nice plays in a playoff game
    Real stats. Real attributes.

outweighs being bottom 5 four years, butt fumbling, being horribly inaccurate, pouting, crying, and having no leadership ability.
    Fantasy stats. Fantasy attributes.

Glad I could help.
    Quote Quote  

9. -779
    Administrator

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Lauderville, Florilina
    Thanks / No Thanks
    yep except when they are always missing the playoffs.
    Jets would never do that in the NFC East.

6 wins is good enough every year.
    Quote Quote  

10. -780
    Archibald Meatpants

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Fort lauderdale
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Snakes!Dolphins HomerDolphin

they would have won playoff games w/o a doubt.

LOL good stuff......btw your annual fee to the flat earth society is due next week.
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc
    I post on a dolphins site, an overzealous mod didn't like me questioning his "power" and banned me for the week. been posting there since 2004 and have never been banned. I was wronged and now I don't think I will post there again and it will be their loss. .
    Quote Quote