Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 82 of 321 FirstFirst ... 7778798081828384858687 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -811
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Harry_Bagpipe View Post
    Don't you get it. buttfumble led the jets to two afccgs while the giants were led by their defense. You see buttfumble was vital in the jets making it while the giants defense were the most vital part.

its like when he kept going on and on about how buttfumble handed the jets the lead late in the first pats game this past season. It's amazing what extreme bias and obvious agendas can delude yourself into thinking
    I'm starting to see it now. The five fourth quarter comebacks Eli led in 2007 and the seven he led in 2011 were brought out to him on a carriage drawn by flying horses and placed in his lap. What fortune to have such powerful friends!
    Quote Quote  

2. -812
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

Wait , what did I deflect? Is everyone on those giants teams elite? Of course not..but the qb certainly is.

Eli manning on 2 occasions made game saving throws for his team, he lead the to game winning tds in multiple Super Bowls. Yes, he is elite.

Back to you and the question your refuse to answer:

Is mark buttfumble a better qb then tony romo, yes or no?

One answer, either yes or no. If you had a choice, who would you choose to play qb for your team?
    Quote Quote  

3. -813
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks

LOL @ The Jets

7 comeback wins from Eli? That does not make him elite. 2 Super Bowl Mvps don't either. Nope.

2 game winning td drives in those Super Bowls? All due to the giants defense. You guys don't see it bc you're just average fans.....

Ths has to be the best troll job ever or this dude is a functioning retard.
    Quote Quote  

4. -814
    I like your style Dude

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Springfield, VA
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 172013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    the Pats scored 14 and 17 pts, Eli led his O to 17 and 19 pts. Not exactly a shootout. I give Eli credit, he played well but w/o the D shutting down the Pats they don't have a prayer.

2007 NE averaged 37 PPG, NYG D held them to 14
    2011 NE averaged 32 PPG, NYG D held them 17 AND scored 2 pts

Eli had 2 good postseasons, that doesn't make a QB elite. elite postseason player? I can buy that, elite overall? not even in the discussion.
    Why couldn't Brady beat the Giants then? He's all world. Why couldn't he muster more than 17 pts? Hell the Patriots won all 3 of their Super Bowls by a FG. There are hardly epic shootouts when it comes to the Super Bowl.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

where did I say the Jets are still elite? 2 of 3 years being a final 4 team is elite, 2 of 4 years is not.
    I'll ask again. How do you explain an elite team missing the playoffs two straight years with the core personnel still there? You say they were elite through 2011.

Quote Quote  

5. -815
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by teemu7 View Post
    Wait , what did I deflect? Is everyone on those giants teams elite? Of course not..but the qb certainly is.

Eli manning on 2 occasions made game saving throws for his team, he lead the to game winning tds in multiple Super Bowls. Yes, he is elite.

Back to you and the question your refuse to answer:

Is mark buttfumble a better qb then tony romo, yes or no?

One answer, either yes or no. If you had a choice, who would you choose to play qb for your team?
    he had a ball stick to a helmet, the manningham pass was a great pass, the Tyree was a great job to escape then he threw the ball up for grabs and got lucky.

How many elite QBs miss 3 of 4 postseasons in a mediocre division? how many SB winners won 9 & 10 games? I'm sorry he's not elite.

w/ everything equal as far as talent? Mark buttfumble w/o a doubt.

---------- Post added at 03:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:46 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by teemu7 View Post
    7 comeback wins from Eli? That does not make him elite. 2 Super Bowl Mvps don't either. Nope.

2 game winning td drives in those Super Bowls? All due to the giants defense. You guys don't see it bc you're just average fans.....

Ths has to be the best troll job ever or this dude is a functioning retard.
    we get you are trying to delfetc from your weak argument w/ outrageous comments but knock off the insults and act like an adult.

The NYG D held the Pats to 14 and 17 pts, the game wouldn't have been close if NE got anywhere near their normal production from the O.

---------- Post added at 03:49 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by PhinzN703 View Post
    Why couldn't Brady beat the Giants then? He's all world. Why couldn't he muster more than 17 pts? Hell the Patriots won all 3 of their Super Bowls by a FG. There are hardly epic shootouts when it comes to the Super Bowl.

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:43 PM ----------

I'll ask again. How do you explain an elite team missing the playoffs two straight years with the core personnel still there? You say they were elite through 2011.
    he gave the Pats D a lead late in both SBs, the difference in NE winning the first 2 SBs and losing the last 2 was Brady had the last real possession in the first 2 and he didn't in the last 2.

So once you are elite you are elite forever? stop being silly.
    Quote Quote  

6. -816
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    he had a ball stick to a helmet, the manningham pass was a great pass, the Tyree was a great job to escape then he threw the ball up for grabs and got lucky.
    Lucky?Doubtful, but one thing is for sure this is lucky, just ask rex.

http://espn.go.com/nfl/recap?gameId=291227011
    Jets coach Rex Ryan, who joked earlier this week that he hoped the Colts rested their starters, got his wish.
    Quote Quote  

7. -817
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    The biggest difference btw the '11 Giants and '10 Jets was in the '10 title game an increidbly close play that could ahve gone either way was called a fumble for a TD, in the '11 title game an obvious fumble late in the game was called dead. Those plays change the Jets and Niners make the SB in '10 & '11. Eli was so great he led his team to 2 scores int he 2nd half and ot- BOTH coming after muffed/fumbled punts put them deep in SF territory.
    Quote Quote  

8. -818
    Two Little Debbies and a cup of coffee

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    2013 Dolphins Logo
    Anyone know how to get things from dvr to computer so that I could post the videos here?

Francesa was radio gold today. Killed the Jests for hours. Id love to post some of the highlights and see how Junc spins it.
    Quote Quote  

9. -819
    FIN4LIFE

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Daytona Beach
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91Tannehill 171972 Dolphins Logo2013 Dolphins Logo
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post
    Anyone know how to get things from dvr to computer so that I could post the videos here?

Francesa was radio gold today. Killed the Jests for hours. Id love to post some of the highlights and see how Junc spins it.
    Here is an instructional how to video for beginners.

Quote Quote  

10. -820
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by WVDolphan View Post

that means nothing, he hates the Jets, he was killing the Jets when they were playing for AFC titles so of course he will now.
    Quote Quote