Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 86 of 309 FirstFirst ... 8182838485868788899091 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -851
    Virgil Caine is the name

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    ServedOnThe DanvilleTrain
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Sight unseen the jest would have been better off with John David Booty. But who knew back then

Quote Quote  

2. -852
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    I didn't say anyone would start him right away, at this point he'd need to be rehabbed. he'd go to a team as a backup for a year, get reprogrammed and then will get another shot a year or 2 down the road. a wise GM would pick him up as a quality backup.
    lol rehabbed..i didn't know he had post traumatic stress disorder. But then again, I guess having your face rammed into a fat 300lb jet lineman's ass and fumbling it for a pats TD would be very traumatic ha. They gonna have counseling sessions for buttfumble to rehab his mind? is that the rehab? or theyt gonna reboot his brain like a computer or add new software to his brain? ha..too funny. i agree he would be a decent backup qb, idk about ever being a good starting qb. He's average and got worse this season.
    Quote Quote  

3. -853
    1/7/14

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    he was good, he's been beaten down and is mentally shot and has gotten into some bad habits. he can be fixed, i hope it is done here but we'll see.
    People have said the same things about lots of quarterbacks. I'm having trouble thinking of any who got to their fourth year in the league and needed to be "reprogrammed" or some other such bull**** and turned into anything but a hilarious cautionary tale.
    Quote Quote  

4. -854
    Virgil Caine is the name

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Lest anyone think our resident troll has one iota of objectivity pulsing through his/her veins: the latest of many call-outs, this time by a well-respect TGG poster since '03 (but of course he's either a loser in debates, an average fan, or delusional) LOL

Browning Nagle: TGG today 1:33

Originally Posted by nyjunc
    so our O would have been much better if we had a better playcaller? it was all playcalling not lack of talent? not a pass O that saw Kerley, Schilens, Gates, Cumberland, reuland as our main options most of the year

The playcalling was worse this year but it wasn't why we sucked.
    Is anybody EVER a bad coach?

In my time here I don't ever remember you criticizing any NYJ coach/administrator. Excuses were made by you over the years for Herm, Mangini, Rex, Hackett, Schottenheimer, Dinger, Sutton, Cottrell, Bradway, Tannenbaum, Woody Johnson etc. etc. etc. Now Sparano?

A lot of the guys up there probably got bad raps on here over the years, fans like to voice their displeasure, the Jets fanbase is no differant than any passionate fanbase in that regard - but give me a break, Sparano?!!?

What is it going to take for you to criticize/acknowledge criticism of a guy in the NYJ personnel? Do you truly feel these ways or are you just arguing for fun?

Sparano was quite possibly the worst offensive coordinator in the history of this franchise and that's saying something. He's not the first offensive coordinator in the NFL to ever have to deal with injuries like this, but he did a truly horrific job anyway you look at it with this offense. Gameplanning - got awful, play calling - god awful, snapping the ball and actually running a basic, fluid "play" - god awful...

I'm sorry this is straying off from the point of this thread but good grief! Sparano?!
    Quote Quote  

5. -855
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    Lest anyone think our resident troll has one iota of objectivity pulsing through his/her veins: the latest of many call-outs, this time by a well-respect TGG poster since '03 (but of course he's either a loser in debates, an average fan, or delusional) LOL

Browning Nagle: TGG today 1:33

Originally Posted by nyjunc
    so our O would have been much better if we had a better playcaller? it was all playcalling not lack of talent? not a pass O that saw Kerley, Schilens, Gates, Cumberland, reuland as our main options most of the year

The playcalling was worse this year but it wasn't why we sucked.
    Is anybody EVER a bad coach?

In my time here I don't ever remember you criticizing any NYJ coach/administrator. Excuses were made by you over the years for Herm, Mangini, Rex, Hackett, Schottenheimer, Dinger, Sutton, Cottrell, Bradway, Tannenbaum, Woody Johnson etc. etc. etc. Now Sparano?

A lot of the guys up there probably got bad raps on here over the years, fans like to voice their displeasure, the Jets fanbase is no differant than any passionate fanbase in that regard - but give me a break, Sparano?!!?

What is it going to take for you to criticize/acknowledge criticism of a guy in the NYJ personnel? Do you truly feel these ways or are you just arguing for fun?

Sparano was quite possibly the worst offensive coordinator in the history of this franchise and that's saying something. He's not the first offensive coordinator in the NFL to ever have to deal with injuries like this, but he did a truly horrific job anyway you look at it with this offense. Gameplanning - got awful, play calling - god awful, snapping the ball and actually running a basic, fluid "play" - god awful...

I'm sorry this is straying off from the point of this thread but good grief! Sparano?!
    stalking me on other sites and posting that stuff only helps me, any sane fan understands what I wrote. It's comical how adults fail at basic reading comprehension.
    Quote Quote  

6. -856
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    stalking me on other sites and posting that stuff only helps me, any sane fan understands what I wrote. It's comical how adults fail at basic reading comprehension.
    Yes, your O would have been better with a better playcaller. And its not magic.

Quote Quote  

7. -857
    Virgil Caine is the name

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks

JEST PEST

stalking you? I actually read the stuff on Jetsinsider, TGG and jetsnation as well as billszone but I rarely post unlike you who stalks the Fins and obsessively makes 200 posts in less than 48 hours all of which are designed to get your lastworditis in on anything that praises the Fins or realistically castigates the jest. This guy is right: like a Pavlov dog drooling when hearing the bell, you mindlessly defend everything Jest. I've said that before and nothing has changed.

Who's the stalker? I can't help running into all the criticism of you .. and it's nice to know you're not just considered the FH court jester but also the TGG clown.

Quote Quote  

8. -858
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post
    stalking you? I actually read the stuff on Jetsinsider, TGG and jetsnation as well as billszone but I rarely post unlike you who stalks the Fins and obsessively makes 200 posts in less than 48 hours all of which are designed to get your lastworditis in on anything that praises the Fins or realistically castigates the jest. This guy is right: like a Pavlov dog drooling when hearing the bell, you mindlessly defend everything Jest. I've said that before and nothing has changed.

Who's the stalker? I can't help running into all the criticism of you .. and it's nice to know you're not just considered the FH court jester but also the TGG clown.

so you admit you follow my posts on those other boards(even though I haven't posted in years on a few of them), that's stalking. You would think w/ all your exposure to my posts they would rub off on you and you could understand this game better?

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Yes, your O would have been better with a better playcaller. And its not magic.
    So that was our problem? it was all Tony! it's funny how you guys bash our QB saying he's the worst yet now you think it was the playcalling. The bottom line is Tony is gone for a reason but anyone who blames him for our offensive woes knows nothing about this game.
    Quote Quote  

9. -859
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    [/IMG]

I can do bad photoshops too
    Quote Quote  

10. -860
    Virgil Caine is the name

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    so you admit you follow my posts on those other boards(even though I haven't posted in years on a few of them), that's stalking. You would think w/ all your exposure to my posts they would rub off on you and you could understand this game better?

---------- Post added at 02:17 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:15 PM ----------

So that was our problem? it was all Tony! it's funny how you guys bash our QB saying he's the worst yet now you think it was the playcalling. The bottom line is Tony is gone for a reason but anyone who blames him for our offensive woes knows nothing about this game.
    And you accuse others of poor reading comprehension?? Sheesh, it's comical how clueless you really are.

I'm gonna type slowly for you: I routinely read competitive divisional forums for my own edification. Unlike you, I rarely post, as I'm neither OCD lastworditisi driven nor intrusive enough to interject my reality on a bunch of delusionals. Given that, I cannot help but run into your typical posts on TGG where you sugarcoat everything jest to the point where even your fellow homers consider you a blind homer. It's great entertainment and of course validation of what I've been saying about you all along. You really are a posting petri dish of dysfunctionality, but also good for a few guffaws, and a great muse for me graphically I'll admit when in the mood or having the downtime to poke.

Quote Quote