Welcome to FinHeaven Fans Forums! We're glad to have you here. Please feel free to browse the forum. We'd like to invite you to join our community; doing so will enable you to view additional forums and post with our other members.

VIP Members don't see these ads. Join VIP Now
Page 87 of 390 FirstFirst ... 8283848586878889909192 ... LastLast

Thread: LOL @ The Jets

1. -861
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Vaark View Post

[COLOR=#0000ff]And you accuse others of poor reading comprehension?? Sheesh, it's comical how clueless you really are.

I'm gonna type slowly for you: I routinely read competitive divisional forums for my own edification. Unlike you, I rarely post, as I'm neither OCD lastworditisi driven nor intrusive enough to interject my reality on a bunch of delusionals. Given that, I cannot help but run into your typical posts on TGG where you sugarcoat everything jest to the point where even your fellow homers consider you a blind homer. It's great entertainment and of course validation of what I've been saying about you all along. You really are a posting petri dish of dysfunctionality, but also good for a few guffaws, and a great muse for me graphically I'll admit when in the mood or having the downtime to poke.
    you stalk me, it's ok to admit. I have many fans on various boards.
    Quote Quote  

2. -862
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Quote Originally Posted by nyjunc View Post
    So that was our problem? it was all Tony! it's funny how you guys bash our QB saying he's the worst yet now you think it was the playcalling. The bottom line is Tony is gone for a reason but anyone who blames him for our offensive woes knows nothing about this game.
    Having a bad QB and a bad OC arent mutually exclusive. Tony had a tough job trying to run a Sanchez led offense, but the dude is terrible. 90% of Dolphins fans tried to tell Jets fans that, but hey what did we know. We dont view the game like coaches like the great nyjunc.

Quote Quote  

3. -863
    InRegioneCaecorum RexEstLusces

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    Zombieland (lookn4 Myles)
    Thanks / No Thanks
    you stalk me, it's ok to admit. I have many fans on various boards.
    Even you can't be that dense. But granted substitute "laugh at" for "stalk" and you may be on to something

Quote Quote  

4. -864
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by tylerdolphin View Post
    Having a bad QB and a bad OC arent mutually exclusive. Tony had a tough job trying to run a Sanchez led offense, but the dude is terrible. 90% of Dolphins fans tried to tell Jets fans that, but hey what did we know. We dont view the game like coaches like the great nyjunc.
    at what point did I say Tony was a good OC or would be a good OC? I said all offseason I had no idea how he would do. This is the problem w/ you guys, you never read what I post, you take bits and pieces and interpret what I post.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Even you can't be that dense. But granted substitute "laugh at" for "stalk" and you may be on to something
    Stalker.
    Quote Quote  

5. -865
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    at what point did I say Tony was a good OC or would be a good OC? I said all offseason I had no idea how he would do. This is the problem w/ you guys, you never read what I post, you take bits and pieces and interpret what I post.

---------- Post added at 02:44 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:44 PM ----------

Stalker.
    Yes did many times both here and TGG! It's not us reading what you post...It's you not reading what you post!!!
    Quote Quote  

6. -866
    Hall Of Famer

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    New York
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Quote Originally Posted by Ben Had View Post
    Yes did many times both here and TGG! It's not us reading what you post...It's you not reading what you post!!!
    I will have to be more careful I guess
    Quote Quote  

7. -867
    More Smug than Birthday Dog

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Cam Wake 91
    Yeah well we DID know how he was going to do. But hey, I cant expect a bastion of football knowledge such as yourself to listen to the consensus of an entire message board.
    Quote Quote  

8. -868
    Sophisticated Redneck

WPA:
    vCash:
    Loc:
    out in the Ding Weeds
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Do you think ol' Kinky Inky has some risque pics of Woody johnson with his wife? Leverage against Woody? I'm not certain how else to explain this situation.
    "I am free of all prejudice. I hate everyone equally" ~ W.C. Fields

Quote Quote  

9. -869
    Pro Bowler

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    stalking you? I actually read the stuff on Jetsinsider, TGG and jetsnation as well as billszone but I rarely post unlike you who stalks the Fins and obsessively makes 200 posts in less than 48 hours all of which are designed to get your lastworditis in on anything that praises the Fins or realistically castigates the jest. This guy is right: like a Pavlov dog drooling when hearing the bell, you mindlessly defend everything Jest. I've said that before and nothing has changed.

Who's the stalker? I can't help running into all the criticism of you .. and it's nice to know you're not just considered the FH court jester but also the TGG clown.

i think it's a matter of junc wishing you and others were stalkers. But that doesn't happen because even juncs too obnoxious and delusional for even nutjobs to want to stalk him ha
    Quote Quote  

10. -870
    Average Fan

WPA:
    vCash:
    Thanks / No Thanks
    Jet coaches are jumping ship

The New York Daily News is "hearing" that Jets assistant head coach/linebackers Bob Sutton will be named defensive coordinator for the Chiefs.
    The Chiefs had requested permission to interview Sutton Thursday night. Sutton has been with the Jets since 2000, under four different head coaches, running the defense from 2006-2008. His 2008 unit was ranked near the top of the NFL in run defense and sacks. Sutton has coached both the 4-3 and the 3-4 throughout his career
    Quote Quote